Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted thread #2.  (Read 3937 times)
Zem

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 09:57:56 PM

Of course he stops responding and logs when we call him out. Also what kind of scam artist hacks a forum account with hardly any reputation to scam people when he could easily make his own? Always watch out for people with accounts that aren't even a month old trying to sell shit, especially when they expect you to send payment first.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2011, 09:58:52 PM

Of course he stops responding and logs when we call him out. Also what kind of scam artist hacks a forum account with hardly any reputation to scam people when he could easily make his own? Always watch out for people with accounts that aren't even a month old trying to sell shit, especially when they expect you to send payment first.
Well I sent as Paypal goods, i'll be able to get my money back.
Zem

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 10:08:07 PM

Well I wish you guys luck. Someone really needs to find this guy irl and sue the shit out of him cause I guarantee this isn't the first time he's scammed on here. Someone should request an IP log of pippicherrio this guy and Exo and see if they match up and go from there.
Zem

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 10:12:47 PM

Well you got his phone number and name. Someone take care of him  Wink

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 05:35:43 PM

How about you send me the 10 bitcoins you owe me? 1FDimqwmaKcx6YivD5y1TZQ2vAoV2n4gYz
Houdini

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 09:19:30 PM

What sounds the fishiest to me is how he's willing to make up for what the supposed other guy stole. I mean why would he do that, a forum identity isn't worth that much, you just create a new one ?
I mean if I got hacked I'd apologize to everyone who got ripped off and just create a new identity. I may be honest, but I'm not Mother Theresa. Why should I make up for the damages I'm not responsible for ? That sounds too good to be true.

P.S.
Now he's supposed to be 13 and he told me he's 19 !?

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 04:42:53 PM

How about you send me the 10 bitcoins you owe me? 1FDimqwmaKcx6YivD5y1TZQ2vAoV2n4gYz

Still waiting for this haus...
Ceejay

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 08:17:05 AM

Are you guys all idiots? This guy CLEARLY scammed you. His story makes less sense then an awful M. Night Shyamalan movie. (Yep best metaphor ever). He wasn't hacked he's just some idiot kid with half a brain that thinks if he cries wah wah I got hacked you won't come after him. You have an alledged name and plenty of evidence. Nail the fucker. He isn't going to pay you back. Get him and make a lesson of him.

-Ceejay

PS you're lucky you didn't scam me, I'd buy a 400 dollar plane ticket just to come say hello.
laydum

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 03:10:01 PM

Hahaha this seems quite sketchy if you ask me...
BoomGoesTheDynamite

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 06, 2011, 05:32:47 AM

Are you guys all idiots? This guy CLEARLY scammed you. His story makes less sense then an awful M. Night Shyamalan movie. (Yep best metaphor ever). He wasn't hacked he's just some idiot kid with half a brain that thinks if he cries wah wah I got hacked you won't come after him. You have an alledged name and plenty of evidence. Nail the fucker. He isn't going to pay you back. Get him and make a lesson of him.

-Ceejay

PS you're lucky you didn't scam me, I'd buy a 400 dollar plane ticket just to come say hello.

Well said sir.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: