Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Statistic] Bounty Work. Can Road to 1000$/ Month?  (Read 232 times)
Cold_Zero (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:55:12 AM

Anythere working fulltime?
How many bounty you manager?
What is total income you earned from the bounty? And What is the average monthly income?

I am a newbie in Bounty Campagin. I working as part time on bounty work (i joined 10 bounty campaign).

One of them ended and distributed the coin. Total income i get aroud 100$ for this campaign (i Join for one week only). Other campaign still continue.

I am trying to get 1000$/ month from bounty. Do you think we can do it? Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ken_1102

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:49:53 AM

Yes, my friend leave his job to join Bounty Campaign. He told me he can earn around 1000-2000 monthly  Grin.
I am trying in bounty too. Hope we can reach it
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:34:37 AM

If you're working on media campaigns like creating videos and uploading them to youtube, or creating articles in Medium or Steemit. or you have your own blog.
You can earn $ 1000 more than bounty campaigns in one work.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:23:25 AM

It depends on luck. You could do 100 projects and get pennies out of them or you can do one project and make hundreds of dollars out of it. You must be wise enough to choose the right project. It is important to only participate in the good campaigns which have a lot of allocation for twitter and facebook. Mostly campaigns have maximum allocation for signature campaigns only.
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

I do not work fulltime. bounty is just a partime job. If your legendary account can earn $1000 / mont, but if still jr member seems very difficult
memo1234

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

yes i think you can
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

If you're working on media campaigns like creating videos and uploading them to youtube, or creating articles in Medium or Steemit. or you have your own blog.
i am agree with this
content creation bounty have a high portion besides signature campaign and translate and these bounty also has low participant,
but if you only joining social media bounty i think its kind hard to get $1000 in one month  even if you join 10 bounty campaign

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

It depends on luck. You could do 100 projects and get pennies out of them or you can do one project and make hundreds of dollars out of it. You must be wise enough to choose the right project. It is important to only participate in the good campaigns which have a lot of allocation for twitter and facebook. Mostly campaigns have maximum allocation for signature campaigns only.
This.
But yes 1000 a month is possible.
Just remember that payment might take a while so don't leave your job right away lol.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
vyg

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

In my very difficult to earn this amount for a month. Mene never got more than $ 300

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
Wild_Hermit

Activity: 179
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:28:45 AM

Everything is possible.
The main thing is to determine the strategy of work for yourself.
I recommend to participate in media campaigns!
On average, 1 article = $ 100 minimum!
This is an average figure considering ICO scams, bad managers.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:09:10 AM

What is total income you earned from the bounty? And What is the average monthly income?

I am a newbie in Bounty Campagin. I working as part time on bounty work (i joined 10 bounty campaign).

One of them ended and distributed the coin. Total income i get aroud 100$ for this campaign (i Join for one week only). Other campaign still continue.

Bounty campaigns are good source of income. Sometimes, bounty hunters income are greater than the people who has a stable jobs. Even bounty campaigns are risky, if you make a time big time project, you can easily achieve a 10K dollars in just a couple of months. I believe that if you combine the "work hard" and "work smart" concepts, you can gain a lot of profits in this community.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:22:28 AM

Everything is possible.
The main thing is to determine the strategy of work for yourself.
I recommend to participate in media campaigns!
On average, 1 article = $ 100 minimum!
This is an average figure considering ICO scams, bad managers.
Really? In all bounty campaigns, blog and media campaign is the only one that I do not yet try to participate. When I was started, I thought that signature campaign is the most profitable of all campaigns here but I think right now, newbies cannot earn a lot in signature because the ranking system is difficult than before. I think I will try next week the blog and media campaign.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:54:15 AM

nothing is impossible in the world of crypto who is trying to earn really 1000 dollars is a small thing if we have the expertise because a lot of bounty campaign at this time to follow.

djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:30:16 AM

Unless you are a bounty manager who is managing at least 10 campaigns, I don't think it is possible to earn as much money through bounty campaigns. I will give you a real world example of Yahoo. If you go through the spreadsheet of Byteball, you would see that he takes 14% of the total stakes distributed. For his twitter campaign, the total stakes being distributed are 2000$ a week, so going by that number, he is making roughly 280$ a week from Byteball Twitter. Of course he does other campaigns too and hence is able to make good money.

But earning as much money from a participant's point of view is hard and I have never been able to earn as much no matter how good the campaign is.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:35:52 AM

nothing is impossible, all can be, if true, discipline and professional I think the target will be achieved on time, you can follow all projects ranging from social media, video articles, except signature. passion and success for all of us
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

you can earn $ 1000 by following the signature campaign, you must be careful in choosing the signature campaign, if you have good ability in translating, you can get $ 1000 by being a translator.
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

You can earn in bounty campaign as much effort you put into campaigns, choosing the right campaign is very important, and participating in media campaign is profitable if you choose the right campaign and write good articlean,  also try to get many followers and friend on social media. If you could write 10 good article a month you can even earn more than $1000  a month and also try to join as more social media campaign as possible.

If you rank up high to full member you can earn close to that in a month for signature campaign.

Note: some project would pay you $500 and struggle to do 2x on exchange, while other good once would pay $150 and easily do 5x, you should be smart about the kind of project you participate in.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

If lucky has always met nice and many projects follow a bounty is certainly the results obtained are also great. but looking for a project that continues to pay fully also very difficult.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Cold_Zero (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:19:11 AM

Unless you are a bounty manager who is managing at least 10 campaigns, I don't think it is possible to earn as much money through bounty campaigns. I will give you a real world example of Yahoo. If you go through the spreadsheet of Byteball, you would see that he takes 14% of the total stakes distributed. For his twitter campaign, the total stakes being distributed are 2000$ a week, so going by that number, he is making roughly 280$ a week from Byteball Twitter. Of course he does other campaigns too and hence is able to make good money.

But earning as much money from a participant's point of view is hard and I have never been able to earn as much no matter how good the campaign is.

Currently, i am following around 50 Bounty Campaign. At the moment, i still do not receive any income from bounty because the campaign is not yet finished (Before 2 month i already received 200$ from 2 other bounty).
I will increase the number of bounty to 60 or 70 in this week. Will review again few month later Wink
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

That is right. If you work on this kind of campaign where it requires some time and effort, you will earn more. For me, at first I just participated in easy ones like joining telegram to get a few coins, which is easy but less money. After I join more bounty like writing articles, I am earning more now.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: