Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OkPay -> BTC-e  (Read 3969 times)
Weddy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:03:21 PM

I asked in BTC-E chat whether deposit funds from OKPAY are problems. The chat admin there answered that everithing OK depositing from OKPAY. He said when there is problems whith withdrowing throuth OKPAY cards that is because of MasterCard restrictions. But he doesn't answered on how MasterCard can know about withdrowing from exchange to OKPAY))
InCreD1Ble

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:17:50 PM

wingardium leviosa
eronyx

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:43:35 PM

I just had an OKPAY deposit fail and money lost. Deposit was successful on OKPay side but BTC-E isn't recognizing any deposit. Support tickets are being closed without any reply from BTC-E. Its not just me either, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307729.40

I liked using the exchange and had no trouble getting crypto in there, but it has been impossible sending USD and support is a no show. I think I'll be moving my business to Mt Gox.

I like btc-e and use it every day - but I really don't think USD in is an option - get your btc somewhere else - send it there (verifies three times and you KNOW its there) and THEN start trading...

I feel the same way about most exchanges - treat the initial loss as an ''arbitrage fee'' and go from there...

Yes I like it as well - very easy to use and smallest % for transactions - but deposit sometimes is hard Smiley
Weddy

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 11:07:59 PM

I like btc-e and use it every day - but I really don't think USD in is an option - get your btc somewhere else - send it there
At BTC-E exchange price for btc usually cheepper than othe places. For example, at Mt.Gox btc is aroung 50$/bts more than at BTC-E.
TheJohnno

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:16:58 PM

You guys are getting me nervous here - has anyone else had experiences (bad) with btc-e ? I've not had any bad experiences so far - but that is where my main btc trading account is - and I have quite a bit (for me anyway) tied up there - the idea that they might just ''close my account for no reason'' is a definite worry...
hjesush

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:22:51 PM

BTC-e is more faster that Crystsy, a bit...
TheJohnno

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:23:44 PM

I just had an OKPAY deposit fail and money lost. Deposit was successful on OKPay side but BTC-E isn't recognizing any deposit. Support tickets are being closed without any reply from BTC-E. Its not just me either, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307729.40

I liked using the exchange and had no trouble getting crypto in there, but it has been impossible sending USD and support is a no show. I think I'll be moving my business to Mt Gox.

I like btc-e and use it every day - but I really don't think USD in is an option - get your btc somewhere else - send it there (verifies three times and you KNOW its there) and THEN start trading...

I feel the same way about most exchanges - treat the initial loss as an ''arbitrage fee'' and go from there...

Yes I like it as well - very easy to use and smallest % for transactions - but deposit sometimes is hard Smiley

Yes eronyx - I have been using btc-e for 24/7 btc trading for a few weeks now and for some things I really think its the best - especially for automatic (bot) trading etc. The only thing that has got me nervous recently is a few of the stories I have heard. Personally though I have had no bad experiences really -oh - apart from getting banned from the trollbox once Smiley lol
TheJohnno

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:34:02 PM

BTC-e is more faster that Crystsy, a bit...

I use cryptsy for 24/7 (bot) cross-trading of all cryptos hjesush - it seems to work pretty well but it is definitely a bit flakey - still a few weird error messages here and there and there are times when it seems to want to log you out all the time and you have to verify to get back in...
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 06:12:10 PM

Sending USD from okpay to btc-e is instant.
Biro Bob

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:44:58 AM

Sending USD from okpay to btc-e is instant.

BTC-e deposits via OKpay are not guaranteed!

Usually it's instant. I have sent quite a few times with no problems - but sometimes they lose the transaction.

This has happened to me 3 times so far. Usually they find the transaction within a few days when you open a support ticket and they reply with a simple one liner "Hello. Fixed"

However - I have currently got an outstanding problem which they've fixed three times.... but not actually fixed.

As such my funds have been lost for 7 days and I'm losing faith in BTC-e finding it.

#CQU-870-12978
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: