Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OkPay -> BTC-e  (Read 3969 times)
Damtoft (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:02:24 PM

Anyone know how long it takes for a deposit from OkPay -> BTC-E? I made a deposit a couple of hours ago and the money has not been deposited to my BTC-E account yet.
coinbitty

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 07:53:51 AM

Seems like usa is restricted from using okpay.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3239

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:06:01 AM

Sending USD from okpay to btc-e is instant whenever I do it. I go to USD deposit and select OKPAY.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
xchanga.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 08:12:55 AM

it depends on who is powering the exchange for you.
if you give us okpay in maximum 30mins depending on the cue we have you will get your btc-e.
you can still contact the person back to know why its taking too long.

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
invisbl

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:11:08 AM

I just had an OKPAY deposit fail and money lost. Deposit was successful on OKPay side but BTC-E isn't recognizing any deposit. Support tickets are being closed without any reply from BTC-E. Its not just me either, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307729.40

I liked using the exchange and had no trouble getting crypto in there, but it has been impossible sending USD and support is a no show. I think I'll be moving my business to Mt Gox.
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:46:01 AM

had the same problem here. Try like this. Use btc-e codes and try with the exchanger from btc-e website. The process is instant and you will pay just $5 fee

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 02:08:57 AM

crypto-trade.com
Myer12

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 03:10:58 AM

You should have used a different site instead of btc-e. They offer no help at all and will lock your account for any reason
de_xt

Activity: 602
Merit: 535

Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:51:36 PM

I just had an OKPAY deposit fail and money lost. Deposit was successful on OKPay side but BTC-E isn't recognizing any deposit. Support tickets are being closed without any reply from BTC-E. Its not just me either, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307729.40

I liked using the exchange and had no trouble getting crypto in there, but it has been impossible sending USD and support is a no show. I think I'll be moving my business to Mt Gox.
Same here. I tried to deposit some USD through OKPay, but the money didn't show up in my BTC-e wallet. Opened a ticket many hours ago and still no reply. What should I do? Anyone having issues with OKPay transfers to BTC-e as me? I have done it many times without a glitch. Have I lost my money?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
cckurs

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 08:05:48 PM

okpay is the slowest payment service - many days for person confirmation, amount will be locked for 5 days after payed in and problems with the transfer to BTC-e.

Look for some BTC on localbitcons and buy in your country, then deposit to btce
pyrotechz

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:12:57 PM

has anyone done a transfer of CAD to btc-e before?
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3239

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:22:32 PM

Same here. I tried to deposit some USD through OKPay, but the money didn't show up in my BTC-e wallet. Opened a ticket many hours ago and still no reply. What should I do? Anyone having issues with OKPay transfers to BTC-e as me? I have done it many times without a glitch. Have I lost my money?

I have transferred USD between OKPAY and BTC-e many times, and transferring USD from OKPay to BTC-e has always been instant. Transferring USD from BTC-e to OKPAY usually has taken several hours.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
coyano

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:32:50 PM

I have the same problem, i´ve been waiting for 24h for a deposit but is missing.... no ticket response...and no way to solve the problem just wait an pray... OKPAY says all is ok and completed but i dont see my money.
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:52:58 PM

Damtoft you should ask to your bank about the wire transfer.
eronyx

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:54:13 PM

I have the same problem, i´ve been waiting for 24h for a deposit but is missing.... no ticket response...and no way to solve the problem just wait an pray... OKPAY says all is ok and completed but i dont see my money.

I had the same issue few days ago

depostier $50 with no problem just to test okpay

then deposited $250 more and they did not appear in my btc-e account, only after I opened a ticket it took about 48h for money to be there

I think it depends on the sum

how much did you try to deposit?

coyano

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:42:09 PM

I had the same issue few days ago

depostier $50 with no problem just to test okpay

then deposited $250 more and they did not appear in my btc-e account, only after I opened a ticket it took about 48h for money to be there

I think it depends on the sum

how much did you try to deposit?

My deposit was 240 USD. I expect that only is a kind of technical problem but i think that customers are very unprotected on this page, if they want, you´ll never get your money. i think the ticket system is very slow , i dont have any kind of response after 24 hours. Maybe im very impatient but im reading very very bad things about them... now i´ll wait and see what happen.

Thanks for your info..

adin090

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:51:18 PM

i'm deposit okpay 48hour not recived in btc-e ..... Sad plizzz help me
coyano

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:33:23 PM

Okpay doesn't tolerate transactions connected with bitcoins and bitcoin exchanges. They blocked my card for 30 days because I made a deposit to Btc-e  and told me to withdraw all my money and stop making transactions connected with bitcoins. Now I will have to wait 30 days to unblock the card. I don't recommend anybody to use Okpay for actions connected with bitcoins.

But OKPAY is ok, i have a report that says "Completed" without problems. And you can see on that website that is partner of a lot of exchanges. I dunno.. it´s very strange that they admit OKPAY deposits and then they don´t accept work with bitcoin exchanges..

Our problem is...OKPAY is OK but the money doesn´t appear at btc-e wallet.
InCreD1Ble

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:15:29 PM

meow
TheJohnno

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:13:13 PM

I like btc-e and use it every day - but I really don't think USD in is an option - get your btc somewhere else - send it there (verifies three times and you KNOW its there) and THEN start trading...

I feel the same way about most exchanges - treat the initial loss as an ''arbitrage fee'' and go from there...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: