Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:11:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB GLD and WDC  (Read 706 times)
RogerMendes (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:13:34 PM

I'm interested in buying Goldcoins (GLD) and Worldcoins (WDC) over PayPal... or any other method that accepts international credit cards, as I don't live in the US or Europe. Don't have too much to invest. I'm willing to buy in small portions at a time so the seller can feel more comfortable (in case of PayPal). Just want to invest some of my savings.

Earn Devcoins by Writing

DVC: 1DAzdsSAS7ixC9LXFUkjNiaE4fhKSKkzaB
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:39:24 PM

I'm interested in buying Goldcoins (GLD) and Worldcoins (WDC) over PayPal... or any other method that accepts international credit cards, as I don't live in the US or Europe. Don't have too much to invest. I'm willing to buy in small portions at a time so the seller can feel more comfortable (in case of PayPal). Just want to invest some of my savings.

Can you do anything besides PayPal? Too many problems with it, just read the other posts in here.
RogerMendes (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 09:42:33 PM

Whatever works for you... which other payment option would you suggest? I just wanna turn a couple $$ into cryptocurs...

Earn Devcoins by Writing

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:44:15 PM

Whatever works for you... which other payment option would you suggest? I just wanna turn a couple $$ into cryptocurs...

Do you have any BTC?

RogerMendes (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:21:50 PM

Not enough to make any exchange.. I have about 40 mBTC..

We can trade $5-10 at a time, even less if you want. If makes you feel more comfortable.

Earn Devcoins by Writing

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:35:22 PM

Not enough to make any exchange.. I have about 40 mBTC..

We can trade $5-10 at a time, even less if you want. If makes you feel more comfortable.

Not really, since it can be disputed up to 45 days later.

Every time I have used PayPal I have regretted it.

Can you do cash deposit to a bank?
RogerMendes (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:31:46 AM

Yes I can... just dunno how to make it work as long as your bank account is from another country and I never transferred money abroad... but we can make it work, but since you have so many negatives in your profile I'll just transfer $2 at a time, I'm done being scammed.

Earn Devcoins by Writing

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:42:53 AM

Yes I can... just dunno how to make it work as long as your bank account is from another country and I never transferred money abroad... but we can make it work, but since you have so many negatives in your profile I'll just transfer $2 at a time, I'm done being scammed.

Maybe you should bother reading, instead of leaping to conclusions.

Forget it, I'm not dealing with you.
RogerMendes (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:03:19 PM

What did I not bother reading? I said I CAN do bank transfers, but I prefer to use small amounts.

No problem dude, do as you wish. I better be safe than lose my money to some scammer. Not saying you are one, just don't know you enough to say otherwise.

Earn Devcoins by Writing

Wingel

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:57:09 AM

I want to buy GLD, looking around 30-50k, make your offer. I can pay with btc, ltc, ppc or usde. (ltc and ppc amounts are limited so if selling with them do your offer to 30k max, btc and usde have higher volume)
Please add to your offer preferred transaction arrangement, we can use escrow but add escrow fees to your offer, if not using
escrow we can do half or straight trades with your decided volume BUT i WONT trade first (got scammed enough)
iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:19:15 PM

I want to buy GLD, looking around 30-50k, make your offer. I can pay with btc, ltc, ppc or usde. (ltc and ppc amounts are limited so if selling with them do your offer to 30k max, btc and usde have higher volume)
Please add to your offer preferred transaction arrangement, we can use escrow but add escrow fees to your offer, if not using
escrow we can do half or straight trades with your decided volume BUT i WONT trade first (got scammed enough)

I'll trade with you.

We use escrow and pay half the fees each.

You're a new account and I'm a trusted member.

PM Me what you're paying for 50k
Jomppe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:55:28 PM

Why you use paypal?
Nobodu trusts in this type of transactions.  Roll Eyes

Better to buy WorldCoins directly from exchanges. Now the price is low (under 23 000 USD per coin).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: