Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE POTENTIALS OF THUG COIN  (Read 73 times)
Ezedaniel17 (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:22:10 AM

Hi guys I just came across this project and they seem to be having some really huge growth with a telegram group of over 80k members and a huge following on twitter. Can anyone please help me to explain what could be the potentials of this coin?

Below is a link to the whitepaper:

https://thugcoin.cash/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/THUGCOINWHITEPAPERv1.0.pdf
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:39:01 AM

It looks like a good joke. But then again, look at Dogecoin. It was created like a joke too, now it has a marketcap of $650 million. Who knows, one can never tell what the future brings.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

probably because of the large allocation of funds, and also the price of ico is not too high. the average investor is eyeing for the big bonus of a project because it's an advantage to investors when the ico price goes up high. if looking from the team, I see pretty good, and some popular artists who have given recommendations for this ico project. but I do not know the details of the price of 1 of these coins, if we see a lot of interest, maybe this is a good ico and become a successful ico in the future. but we must learn what product he launched.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Ezedaniel17 (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

probably because of the large allocation of funds, and also the price of ico is not too high. the average investor is eyeing for the big bonus of a project because it's an advantage to investors when the ico price goes up high. if looking from the team, I see pretty good, and some popular artists who have given recommendations for this ico project. but I do not know the details of the price of 1 of these coins, if we see a lot of interest, maybe this is a good ico and become a successful ico in the future. but we must learn what product he launched.

Well the project developers actually have no ICO in mind. The project is totally funded by the team. They pay for the exchange listings themselves from their pocket. They also take care of the cost of sending the tokens free to the airdrop participants.

They are working on a very unique visions which can only be seen by a very thoughtful person
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: