Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help for an ANN thread template  (Read 187 times)
ssgtatn (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:15:57 AM

Can someone suggest me the best ANN thread on your opinion?
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:20:36 AM

The best ANN thread?  What do you mean by that?
In my opinion bro, it's better to make your own research about that, in the forum you can get a lot of information by reading and research you should try it.
ssgtatn (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:50:27 AM

In my opinion bro, it's better to make your own research about that, in the forum you can get a lot of information by reading and research you should try it.

I am doing it. But it is too much ANN threads now. I mean the favorite one of people when saying "best"!
coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

I am doing it. But it is too much ANN threads now. I mean the favorite one of people when saying "best"!
Nah, just make your own template. You can get redtrust even sue if using another person template without their permission. Template and all format of announcement is important to gain people interest but the more important thing is what is your ann about.
If you still want your announcement get lot attention just hire some prefessional like sylon, blockeye, or needmoney.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
ssgtatn (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:49:17 AM

Nah, just make your own template. You can get redtrust even sue if using another person template without their permission. Template and all format of announcement is important to gain people interest but the more important thing is what is your ann about.
If you still want your announcement get lot attention just hire some prefessional like sylon, blockeye, or needmoney.

Thanks for your answer!
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

Yeah I don't think there's a "best" template. Have to do your own research or better yet, write one from scratch.
Lifestudent38

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:16:50 AM

The best is to convey the message and information in the way you understand it - or would want it presented to you!

Graphics also tend to have the most impact because people are lazy readers so think of how you can get the message across in the fewest possible words or better yet can you convey the message pictorially?  Cool
ssgtatn (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

The best is to convey the message and information in the way you understand it - or would want it presented to you!

Graphics also tend to have the most impact because people are lazy readers so think of how you can get the message across in the fewest possible words or better yet can you convey the message pictorially?  Cool

Got it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: