Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:28:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Exchange to use?  (Read 971 times)
ritikasimi

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:06:55 PM

As I'm a holder I usually used binance for buying good coins.. binance gives me security & easy to use.. sometime I use cryptopia too for low price coin.. cryptopia is good for low price coin
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

The exchange I use if very secured and it allows me to set my account with 2fa, which means safe account. Withdrawals is just prompt without any excuses from the exchange. Another thing is the plenty coins that is traded on it. I use EXMO

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:36:43 PM

I used bittrex, hitbtc, and livecoin to trade a coins but if my coins are ethereum contract i used idex or forkdelta. Those exchange i used are easy to used and easy to deposit and withdraw.

I've been using Hitbtc as well, but lately I'm been getting this 502 error and I do hope that they are not going to scam us though. I used Binance, OkEx and yes Livecoin as well during my early years in 2017, one of the first exchanges though that I used it Yobit, which sucks so I moved on. Polo was also good as well in the beginning, but middle of the year, issues exist so I also shift and move to trusted and reliable exchanges.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

Hi guys, due too much people is starting in this world of trading. Some are coming from the forex world to the crypto world. There are 4 questions you can answer in order to help those newbies in to choose the best Exchange to trade.  Wink

Take in account there are more than 10k exchanges in the market according CoinMarketCap and continue growing up.  Cool

Personally I like Binance and Bittrex, they offer you security and low costs in transactions fees.

What Exchange do you use and why?
What Exchange would you recommend and why?
Any complain about some exchange?
Any Exchange has give you problems or difficulty with to withdraw your money?

i used binance platform, there are so many coin to select to trade and no need to do KYC ( know your customer ) you can stil withdraw your funds even your account is not verified up to 2btc per day.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

I also prefer Binance. In some exchanges, I had to wait for many hours so that my orders will be bought or sold. My order is always close to its recent price but its hard as always but it's only minutes on Binance.
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

I am using Hitbtc at this time for trading and I like this exchange very much it has all the features and they add the new coins on daily basis also and trading on Hitbtc is easier than other coins.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

you can use whatever exchange you want because you have much option to join with every exchange. I think for new people, he can try with binance, bittrex, hitbtc but of course, he needs to know with one exchange first and then he can move to the other exchange so he is not confused with the tools in every exchange. maybe if he can learn in short time, he can familiar with more than 3 exchanges so he can trade and make a lot of profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
butcher_spam
Copper Member

Activity: 1026
Merit: 177

[btc]

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:28:29 PM

Binance and Bitrex a pretty good choice for the future development of trading views. I'm sure you'll manage. But in any case, it is better to trade on several exchanges.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:08:18 PM

Stick to the top 10 exchanges simply because they probably are the most complaint exchanges of the bunch. Not only that but they handle the most amount of people's money which means they have the most business to lose, not to mention the most amount of lawsuits to avoid if not handled correctly.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

well, for me, binance is always going to be the best exchange so far, i have no doubts in this exchange and i am sure that it is never going to be hacked (in terms of money) so i am more than confident in this exchange

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:38:36 AM

well, for me, binance is always going to be the best exchange so far, i have no doubts in this exchange and i am sure that it is never going to be hacked (in terms of money) so i am more than confident in this exchange

Lol! Anything are prone to be hack so don't leave any of your money in exchanges as hackers nowadays think ahead before we do. Though like you I think everyone love binance because of its high trading volume and whenever a coin listed there it goes mooning like I still don't know why. Also I like kucoin because of its easy interface.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

The use of exchange is to replace something that much betters to the first one to be able the function of the transaction of the business is still in the good condition to prevent from conflict.
Mcpeanut

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:55:56 PM

Hello I am using more than one exchanges because I am interested to participate in new ICOs that is the ICOs are announcing new exchanges and the given exchange I joined because I wants to trade of these coins,
Same story with me as i keep participating in ICO's and at the beginning the coins are listed only in one or two exchanges so i have made an account on every popular exchanges and wherever that coin is tradable i used to use that at that time.

CryptoMao

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:25:38 PM

Bittrex for me. When it comes to converting back to fiat, Gemini hasn't given me any problems. Had issues with Coinbase and Xfers.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

Binance and Bitrex a pretty good choice for the future development of trading views. I'm sure you'll manage. But in any case, it is better to trade on several exchanges.
Yes, these two places are good options, but here he can not understand what exchange is and what they are for, I would like to remind exchange that the trading and exchange of altcoin. Where buyers and sellers meet, we negotiate a reasonable price between the two sides and then the process of buying and selling together.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

For me coin.ph or blockchain market because they are more trusted in exchange to use because they are one of the best provider in terms of service, performances and security that can help you to be also profitable in this kind of business with less worries.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

Yes, these two places are good options, but here he can not understand what exchange is and what they are for, I would like to remind exchange that the trading and exchange of altcoin. Where buyers and sellers meet, we negotiate a reasonable price between the two sides and then the process of buying and selling together.
I also use Binance to make my crypto exchanges, besides, Houbi is also an Exchange that is getting a lot of investor support because it has low transaction fees, security and easy interfaces. use. Choose the reputable Exchange to perform the transaction because it will secure your assets.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:30:53 AM

Iam doing crypto trading since 2015 and has been use many different exchange, in 2015 the most popular exchange is Poloniex and Bittrex but now they are replace with mayor Asian exchange because asian exchange offer better service and product. I been used more than 10 different exchange and so far i dont have any problem with withdrawal process. Now i prefer to use indodax exchange because the offer many pair with fiat money and fast withdrawal to bank account.
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:01:39 AM

I'm a newbie and I am using binance, their platform design is easy to use. 10/10 for me.
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:05:28 AM

Binance is easier to use with, it have application that allows us to access it easily without the fear of getting being in wrong website. Whenever some coins not yet listed in it I used bittrex. Depending on what coin we have our exchanges will vary.
Yes, I agree with Binance, they are the best place to trade and have the lowest cost compared to other trading places. If anyone has ever traded and compared, Binance is the place to go. best translation ,. I have traded many places and have quite high costs. But in Binance I'm always happy about everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: