Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:42:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Exchange to use?  (Read 971 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

Binance and Bittrex are actually my two favorite exchanges as well and I have been happy using them at least for a while now. However, I am still making use of some few other exchanges like Kucoin, C-Cex and Okex due to some coins and tokens I always like to trade for profit but nothing much to worry about since I do not put so much in these ones unlike on bittrex and binance.

Bittrex have actually given me some confidence with respect to security over time and due to the fact that I have never experienced any problem for almost a year, that gives me peace of mind at least to some good extent.
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

For me, the best exchange are Bittrex and Binance. I am sure that my funds are safe there, these exchanges value their reputation. Binance profit in 2018 amounted to 200 million dollars, this is a giant in this field, more and more people trust it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
brucedayne

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

Interesting
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:10:14 PM

Hi guys, due too much people is starting in this world of trading. Some are coming from the forex world to the crypto world. There are 4 questions you can answer in order to help those newbies in to choose the best Exchange to trade.  Wink

Take in account there are more than 10k exchanges in the market according CoinMarketCap and continue growing up.  Cool

Personally I like Binance and Bittrex, they offer you security and low costs in transactions fees.

What Exchange do you use and why?
What Exchange would you recommend and why?
Any complain about some exchange?
Any Exchange has give you problems or difficulty with to withdraw your money?

Generally I use Binance, Kucoin and hitbtc, because these exchanges are very fast transaction, top security, solid protection etc. These exchanges aren't any kind of trouble, any kind of problems still now.I am happy to trade with these exchanges.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

Hi guys, due too much people is starting in this world of trading. Some are coming from the forex world to the crypto world. There are 4 questions you can answer in order to help those newbies in to choose the best Exchange to trade.  Wink

Take in account there are more than 10k exchanges in the market according CoinMarketCap and continue growing up.  Cool

Personally I like Binance and Bittrex, they offer you security and low costs in transactions fees.

Generally I use Binance, Kucoin and hitbtc, because these exchanges are very fast transaction, top security, solid protection etc. These exchanges aren't any kind of trouble, any kind of problems still now.I am happy to trade with these exchanges.

Well said, all that's been quoted above were the best exchanges that were available for the different trading needs. Together to this I will suggest one more exchange which is the livecoin which also has the good trading features with more coins listed on it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

First of all, never hold your coins exchange account, because in case of hacking of exchange all money will gone forever. The only person who knows private key can spend the coins and exchange never give the private keys to users. Always use the biggest volume traded exchanges to avoid the illiquidity.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:31:30 PM

some of traders to make successful in trading, the best choose exchange biggest volume in 24 hours like bittrex and binance but there are lots of othe exchanges are also good to trading.

IMO you should limit the exchanges that you're using to the ones that are trading in your local currency. That is of course if you want to use fiat, as some people don't and are tradiung only cryptocurrencies. Why local? It makes it easier to handle money and you don't have to pay additional bank fees.
That said, I'd rather stay away from fiat as you won't have to worry about taxes and that they will start tracing your money flow, or that the bank will suddenly start treating your crypto gains as money laundering and rat you out to the authorities. No fiat = no problem. No KYC = good exchange.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

I use several of exchanges but binance is the best for me there are few reasons, I think it is really safe and even they are hacked, they will probably pay the funds lost to customers.
Binance is actually my top notch exchange now due to the extremely low fees and that has really made day trading awesome to do. For volume as well, it really makes a lot of sense trading on this exchange and I believe as time goes on, things would even get better. All the above, I do not like the idea that I cannot easily make use of the API to do trade on platforms like coinigy or tabtrader except to just monitor my investments with the API which is the main reason why I would still always stick to bittrex any day.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

For altcoins, I prefer Kucoin and Binance. Unfortunately, not all coins are available to trade there so I have to use other exchanges as well, like Bittrex, Poloniex, and even Livecoin. As long as you practice safety 101, your accounts will be save. Just hope those exchanged won't get hacked lol. Didn't have any complain so far nor I have experience any trouble withdrawing my money.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

Well, for bounties, of course, the cucoin) there basically start the company's tokens, although what prevents the trader from both there and there .. would be coins
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

I'm prefer Kucoin/Huobi/OKEX - good exchanges with minimal withdraw-comissions. I don't like Qryptos, waited 24 hours when withdraw ethereum on my wallet
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

I use binance and Coinbase/gdax (ease of use and security of deposits).
Baraban66

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

I am using bittrex, binance, kucoin, cryptopia, waves, bibex, idex and forkdelta. Because these exchanges have a simple registration and easy to use its
MisterStylish

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

Coinbase's position on the new token should not be a reason not to use their exchange. Coinbase have their weaknesses, but this was not one of them. In fact, they showed good leadership in protecting user safety and funds integrity throughout the hard fork. Now that things have stabled out, Coinbase have recently committed to crediting all user accounts with the new chain split token.

Yes, the fundamentals for Bitcoin are strong & I see it growing 2x or more during this 2017 bull market, but remember that volatility will be high also (Erik Voorhees also cautions about this). It's also a good idea to do your due diligence on all the recommended sites to buy bitcoin before you commit to using one.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

Would vary depending on the coin which i do trade and where its being listed.

Would go always for bittrex and binance.

Issues cant really avoided even the best or top tiers do experience complaints either due to delay of deposit or withdrawal on most times.

Cryptopia, on where until now i havent recieved by gbytes in my wallet exchange.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:15:53 PM

I use binance mainly.  PM me if you want a referral link.  Their fees are ridiculously cheap in comparison of most exchanges.  If you use BNB which is the binance token, fees are only .0005% per transaction.  Without using BNB it's .001%.  They have tons of tokens listed as well, with tons of volume running through most.  I think it's the best exchange to use if the coins you want to trade are on there.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

Teams binance and bittrex is the good exchange we can use even there's a lot exchange. Binance and bittrex is have secured platform that's why people choose this two and as we can binance list coin that have a good value and potential to grow in the future.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

That's a difficult topic because there's a lot of factors: which coins do you plan to trade, do you plan to use API, how often you plan to withdraw coins etc. I'd recommend Binance, it's the top currently.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

Binance and bittrex is have secured platform that's why people choose this two and as we can binance list coin that have a good value and potential to grow in the future.
Most of the get rich quick noobs don't care about the security of the platforms, and considering that the majority of the people using these exchanges are get rich quick noobs, it makes even more sense.

I'm wondering though, how exactly do you as user know how secure a certain platform is? Aside from the basic log-in and withdrawal security measures that aren't anything special, there isn't much to see to be honest.

The only thing you can do is hope they take their overall security standards as high as possible, and that's it. It's impossible to say that one exchange is more secure than the other just because it is more popular.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:24:03 PM

I do not think that the answers will be very different from each other. Most use mostly the same popular exchanges. Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, Poloniex, couple of small but popular like ForkDelta, EtherDelta and Idex and some not good, not bad exchanges with mid popularity like YoBit, LBank and CoinHub. I dont think that i told something new to people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: