Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is legalized marijuana good for the economy?? US Citizens might talk here..  (Read 594 times)
Izalcomax (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:49:17 AM

The legalization of marijuana has brought in millions (maybe billions?) in tax revenue to those states that have allowed it. Just imagine what each state and even the federal government could do with such extra money. Rather than wasting millions in tax money on a fight that can't be won ,right??

Or maybe you guys got another opinions??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

The legalization of marijuana has brought in millions (maybe billions?) in tax revenue to those states that have allowed it. Just imagine what each state and even the federal government could do with such extra money. Rather than wasting millions in tax money on a fight that can't be won ,right??

War has never been meaningless for governments because they know this is the best way to become more prominent and have a say in the world. In particular, the war would be a gold mine because the government could sell weapons for a fight at a high price.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

Not for everyone, I think at least someone need to have certification or certified by government or university as a Marijuana practicioner since if the legalize usage of marijuana there is always a tendency that children will try it and become addicted.

And only certified people are allowed to plant and sell this plant though it is legal to plant and sell.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:33:45 AM

Smiley   by the way it is against the law and is even less in bitcoin regulation for the economy .and I really am talking about US citizens here does not really allow bitcoin because of my fact that bitcoin is not illegal and legally legal to everyone who wants to join it in bitcoin. And what the government thinks is illegal work in bitcoin just like they say they make a mistake because bitcoin is not illegal and there is a country that receives bitcoin so that bitcoin does not illegal online activity site by enternet.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

I think any single thing which is good for sanity is always good for economy as well, because more people will interest for that.  I really wish my country has legalize marijuana and bitcoin,  it would be so awesome. But as my country was really complicated about the law, I don't think it's possible in here.
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

I don't know where side to  go a lot of news saying that marijuana is a bad influence such a drugs  but there's a lot of people who's telling  they got improve with their illness through the marijuana herbal if the government make it legalized  they  have  to implement a heavy law  to make the consumer  safe

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

i think government should be firm about marijuana usage law. legalizing it does not mean that people are free to use it for no apparent reason. if misused use can even damage next generation of the nation

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

It's less of a boon for the economy than people make it out to be. It just moves production and retail out of the black market. Most of those jobs already existed. They're just taxing the shit out of it now. The growth from yuppie consumers is probably offset by the wholesale destruction of small business that legalization brings. The corporate model (companies like Medmen, etc.) means lower wages and higher prices as small guys get squeezed by taxes and competition from big boxes.

Ask any heavy weed smoker, or poor/working class smoker, or small cultivation/retail business how legalization has treated them. It's driven everyone's costs up significantly (with nothing to show for it), and the only people emerging on top are large-scale corporate behemoths. The McDonalds and Coca Colas of the world. It kills the culture, kills small business, drives costs up from all angles. All for that sweet, sweet tax revenue.

But yeah it's good for all these inefficient bankrupt governments. It'll keep them afloat for a while.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

I think legalization of marijuana is good for the economy because of the tax revenue, but IMO the marijuana legalization law should be revised. For example, they should only sell it to people who will use it for medical purposes(even though some can still find a loophole but it will make things hard for those who are using it for recreational purposes). Even if that is said, as a state who might be suffering bankruptcy, it is a good move to get funds temporarily.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

Legalization of marijuana should have limitations.Like its only allowed for medical purposes and not for everyone because as we all know the marijuana had a good and bad effects.Its too dangerous when they will not implement a strong restrictions coz for sure it will entirely affects individuals who abused to used it.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

if discussing the overall economic problems in marijuana deals will gain enormous profits, it's just that the legality of marijuana is still questionable or even prohibited because the negative impacts of ganjja users will increase crime.
lennymat86

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

Legalization of marijuana should have limitations.Like its only allowed for medical purposes and not for everyone because as we all know the marijuana had a good and bad effects.Its too dangerous when they will not implement a strong restrictions coz for sure it will entirely affects individuals who abused to used it.

Totally agree with you! The fact is that if after the ban is immediately solved marijuana, then many will abuse it. People who have not used it before will want to try and mass promotion of marijuana will begin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

are you a smoker?seems like youre smoking alot this days lol,though some medical breakthrough says marijuana is medicinal and cure to some sickness,it doesnt mean it will be needed to legalized,and even if how much government wasting to fight this drugs still its better to fight for peoples benefits than doing nothing at all
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

Legal production is always good for the country, as production pays income tax and the state earns on it.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

What is clear if marijuana to the legal right, because from the beginning it has been in the wrong use by some people, who actually only needed for medical purposes, ahirnya future will damage the younger generation of the nation.
whether for any reason without medical permission, remains untrue, although the funds gained are quite large from legalizing the marijuana.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

cannabis legalization can increase state taxes to about US $ 9 billion. In addition, the state budget is also reduced, especially on law enforcement budget posts in the fight against illegal transactions of buying and selling marijuana. Broadly speaking, the legalization of marijuana can reduce budget spending and increase tax uptake to 0.5%

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

Looks like gentle gesture for calling off the healthy life! I mean come on we are talking about the drugs here and in what sense it could be good for the healthy economy. I dont even understand the topic, they do have legalisation of this drug weed? I mean there was time once when these things where so strict that feds would do anything to make such people barred behind the jail walls and now here is the time its legal one. Dont understand the logic behind that. It will be far chaotic now onwards as everyone will be marijuanating themselves. Lolz. It will become so common that there wont be much value for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

Actually some country  legalized marijuana, as a treatment or medicine prescribed by  doctor,but in  my own vision being a simple citizen in my own country,that this is illegal and probihited to use because  its a kind of drugs that can destroy the mind of the young people and the whole human race ,and can increase the crime rates because of this  effect of hallucination and destroy the sanctity of the humanity,thats why even its in U.S is talked about the legalization of this things because its gives the government an good tax money  but in my  own thought ,this is not  worthy to be used as legal and become a medicine.

maslovp

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

I don't know where side to  go a lot of news saying that marijuana is a bad influence such a drugs  but there's a lot of people who's telling  they got improve with their illness through the marijuana herbal if the government make it legalized  they  have  to implement a heavy law  to make the consumer  safe

I think as long as it is used for medical purposes, it should be fine. But the government might be concerned about illegal use and if they fail to control it they make such laws.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

Yes i think it is. Marijuana is a ain killer. Its a drug, a natural drug at that. The overuse of marijuana is the one that's need to be regulated. There is a need to control that in order to stop abuse and illegal usage. Only if you smoke too much weed can you make it really worth less than its supposed to be used. Openong its doors on its legalization will really bring the economy up.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: