Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is making admirable progress!  (Read 1116 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

in ten years when the bitcoin will be present in most of the economic processes of the world and its price will be over one million dollars, many will regret not having bought now, thinking that $10,000 was already a very high price.

Be happy that people don't see much value in Bitcoin. If everyone thought it is the future and actually has the potential to disrupt and replace some aspects of the financial system, we would already hover over the $100,000 level, and that without institutional investors. Once institutional capital will flow into this market, prepare yourself for what has to come, because even $100,000 will be nothing more than a joke. I however doubt that we'll be measuring the price in BTC units endlessly -- at some point the default unit nomination will likely be mBTC. It's just not feasible to keep working with 0.16448 units that will end up costing like $16,448. People want to own whole units and mBTC is perfect for that.
vinbitpon

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

A great news indeed. Looking forward to the progress of bitcoin in the future. People just need to open their minds to the new form of currency, not just only with the conventional "paper and coin" money.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:28:58 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is really making good progress in terms of growth and awareness aspects but still, there are some issues on which, we need to work on priority basis. Let's honestly admit that Bitcoin is still not affordable to use it as a payment system when it comes to the microtransactions. In most of the cases, the things of day to day life are available at the price of Bitcoin transaction fees so why would someone use Bitcoin if technically he can get it for free? Alternatively, we must encourage more and more people to use their Bitcoins to buy things and services because that's what Bitcoin is all about at its core. It doesn't make any sense to just hold it instead for speculation.
sikaola

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:18:54 AM

You should look back on the history of bitcoin development, you will admire it over there
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

So, if the red is spreading throughout your investment portfolio, do not worry too much. If you bought bitcoin at over $10,000? Relax and believe in the growth of Blockchain technology in the foreground.

I believe in the development of Bitcoin, blockchain and digital money.  But the mentality of the participants in the investment will soon lose control when prices fall.  An understandable.
They lose control when prices fall and when they rise too, both. Generally, the participants of this market lose their shit over almost anything, any news, any opinion, any development. Maybe this is because they are young, on average, when compared to other market participants, like share market or forex.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

You do not have to worry about what the central bank is saying because Bitcoin gives us income and not the central bank. Although the central bank holds the authority in the areas of money and currency but if people no longer trust fiat currency then the central bank will have no choice but to accept the currency that most underestimated people. The situation of Bitcoin is now declining Bitcoin prices will rise again, because you also believe Bitcoin prices will go up because Bitcoin is Blockchain technology has advantages of various things such as security and convenience for users to conduct transactions on the go.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

Many orthodox media at this time are spreading information about Bitcoin's record-breaking price, that Bitcoin will soon be wiped out and forgotten. However, in contrast to Bitcoin's "death penalty" scenario, it is possible to spot positive signals in recent meetings and comments from financial experts when it comes to the technological foundation behind the currency.

In an interview with Bloomberg, Mark Carney, the Governor of the Bank of England said that Bitcoin was a failure of the monetary system. However, he acknowledged that Bitcoin acted as a guideline in many respects. edge of social life.

Carney also said the currency was a challenge for central banks and supervisors of the payment and market system. Hofrichter, head of global economics and strategy at Allianz Global Investors, also emphasized that we should separate Blockchain from the weaknesses of Bitcoin and other currencies in the current context.

It is undoubtedly that blockchain technology (or decentralized ledger) has significant potential - at least the ability to save the cost of managing transactions and networking to the maximum. This promotes a range of financial institutions, including central banks, to learn more about Blockchain and its practical application platforms - including the conduction of financial transactions.

So, if the red is spreading throughout your investment portfolio, do not worry too much. If you bought bitcoin at over $10,000? Relax and believe in the growth of Blockchain technology in the foreground. From this perspective, beside price fluctuations, the limitation in scalability is Blockchain's biggest barrier.

yes thats true and i really love that its hppening nowadays yay i wish it will continue its success and never decreases

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

I do not really think about the news circulating about bitcoin, whether it's good news or bad news. what I do is continue to work in front of my laptop glass screen with internet network. i do what i can do. I always think and work how I make money from bitcoin I have.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

I do not really think about the news circulating about bitcoin, whether it's good news or bad news. what I do is continue to work in front of my laptop glass screen with internet network. i do what i can do. I always think and work how I make money from bitcoin I have.

Well if you look at it from a wider perspective, yeah bitcoin is quite doing well. Compared to the value of it the same time a year ago, it's grown pretty well. I think people should look beyond what happened december last year and look at things differently to see the positive growth

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

Bitcoin is making a significant progress even to the notice of its critics and op posers in terms of awareness creation their is progress, in terms of acceptance as a means of payment their is progress, in terms of value and worth their is progress but most of the progress and achievement made by bitcoin is been undermined by government and its agencies who see bitcoin as a treat and a rival to their ploy for financial monopoly.
jianhuang

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

Scalability is a hot topic ever since, but bitcoin still exist. Let's see how everything pans out when LN is implemented.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

Bitcoin my coin most admired by matured and serious minded people,its certain to have the price down at some point because it just cant be stable but no matter what it has made alot of progress in recent times its positive growth will continue.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

i believe that we do not worry about the bitcoin situation now that now the bitcoin price is decreasing it will be going to rise again, because I also believe the bitcoin price will go up and up, because bitcoin is a blockchain technology has advantages from various things like security and the ease for users to make transactions anywhere and have the speed of transactions in comparison with others and do not know the time bates is in my opinion and hopefully bitcoin and growing....
Ar Rahman

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

bitcoin can be said to fail in the use of currency, but bitcoin still holds high marks, and can not deny that bitcoin is more users in terms of infestation, because they know that bitcoin can bring benefits to them, and can be ascertained in the future as a development in the bitcoin criptory market will make a tremendous imprint of the world. Grin
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:19:57 AM

The current market seems not stable per reason of recent decrease in bitcoin but I believe bitcoin deserves better because it has proven itself wealthier and much better as compared to currencies. However, the current drop in the bitcoin is getting most worried but I am of the opinion that this decreasing state will definitely cease and take it increasing state. This is because the blockchain technology-based bitcoin is having numerous qualities and features to better make progress. The progress of bitcoin will soon hit the market.
nakamita

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:17:33 AM

Thank you for giving me the inspiration to continue my work thanks to your pretty interesting sharing.
I hope Bitcoin will grow stronger in this market
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:22:37 AM

Bitcoin is one of the discoveries. This can really change the whole world in terms of finances. The most surprising thing about bitkoyne is that it stimulates many start-ups and new technologies for development
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is really making good progress in terms of growth and awareness aspects but still, there are some issues on which, we need to work on priority basis. Let's honestly admit that Bitcoin is still not affordable to use it as a payment system when it comes to the microtransactions. In most of the cases, the things of day to day life are available at the price of Bitcoin transaction fees so why would someone use Bitcoin if technically he can get it for free? Alternatively, we must encourage more and more people to use their Bitcoins to buy things and services because that's what Bitcoin is all about at its core. It doesn't make any sense to just hold it instead for speculation.

What do you mean, I literally pay 1 or 2 cents worth of BTC when I send a transaction with my segwit address.
If you're not using segwit, then you're just throwing away money and it's your own fault.

The thing I'm most bothered by today is the relatively slow speed at which transactions confirm.
I've had to wait close to an hour to get some transactions confirmed.

Luckily LN will solve that.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

Many orthodox media at this time are spreading information about Bitcoin's record-breaking price, that Bitcoin will soon be wiped out and forgotten. However, in contrast to Bitcoin's "death penalty" scenario, it is possible to spot positive signals in recent meetings and comments from financial experts when it comes to the technological foundation behind the currency.

In an interview with Bloomberg, Mark Carney, the Governor of the Bank of England said that Bitcoin was a failure of the monetary system. However, he acknowledged that Bitcoin acted as a guideline in many respects. edge of social life.

Carney also said the currency was a challenge for central banks and supervisors of the payment and market system. Hofrichter, head of global economics and strategy at Allianz Global Investors, also emphasized that we should separate Blockchain from the weaknesses of Bitcoin and other currencies in the current context.

It is undoubtedly that blockchain technology (or decentralized ledger) has significant potential - at least the ability to save the cost of managing transactions and networking to the maximum. This promotes a range of financial institutions, including central banks, to learn more about Blockchain and its practical application platforms - including the conduction of financial transactions.

So, if the red is spreading throughout your investment portfolio, do not worry too much. If you bought bitcoin at over $10,000? Relax and believe in the growth of Blockchain technology in the foreground. From this perspective, beside price fluctuations, the limitation in scalability is Blockchain's biggest barrier.

Bitcoin was introduced in the year 2008 , at that time it was completely unknown to the people and no one was trusting bitcoin as a crypto currency but those who tried their luck at that time by investing into bitcoin are now billionaires and their success stories are proof of this. We can see what a admirable progress the bitcoin did since 2098 . Though few months are not good for bitcoin in comparison to past years but this obstruction will also be overcome and then once again bitcoin will bloom.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

Bitcoin is being mentioned in the news continually. The good thing is that it makes people get to research what bitcoin is and when they are enticed by the extraordinary blockchain technology that makes bitcoin better than the traditional monetary system they begin to invest genuinely. All that is left is for more and more people to begin to accept the use of bitcoin in most real-world transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: