Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:28:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is making admirable progress!  (Read 1107 times)
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

whatever the future of bitcoin, conversations about him and crypto-economics are unlikely to subside in 2018. Crypto currency has become so popular that people around the world are trying to make money on them.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:10:40 PM

I like the topic you make, bitcoin is able to enter into every element of life, making the satisfaction to every the user by giving a big advantage. bitcoin volatility is able to make a person rich quickly because the progress of bitcoin in the future is planned and follows decentralized currents.

so your perception with me is a little thought about the essence of bitcoin and utility in covering every bitcoin transaction.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

Bitcoin is making admirable progress! Because it is really appreciating because many people are doing it and is affecting many life and changing life for better and also transforming lifes
Bitcoin doing big affecting in many life, cause bitcoin make people to become more progressive and more productive. Bitcoin give inspirational and hope to us to change our life to reach a brighter and successful future.

rizkypurwati

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

So, if the red is spreading throughout your investment portfolio, do not worry too much. If you bought bitcoin at over $10,000? Relax and believe in the growth of Blockchain technology in the foreground. From this perspective, beside price fluctuations, the limitation in scalability is Blockchain's biggest barrier.

recognizes the power of blockchain technology is the first step and evidence that the blockchain system is very good at managing data as a big book that can shelter all transactions in the field of banking. bitcoin and blockchain are different but still interconnected. I think if the blockchain grows and is recognized, bitcoin definitely grows and more is recognized anyway.
spirit !!! bitcoin will regain its former glory
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

Bitcoin is making admirable progress! Because it is really appreciating because many people are doing it and is affecting many life and changing life for better and also transforming lifes
Bitcoin doing big affecting in many life, cause bitcoin make people to become more progressive and more productive. Bitcoin give inspirational and hope to us to change our life to reach a brighter and successful future.
Bitcoin is making admirable progress into our life which not only the technology that make it fast to transact with but also to make our life to earn comfortable with our knowledge and skill in trading and thinking analytically to understand the market circulation. Without bitcoin our life can be hard to find good source of income that will be more enough for the things that we need.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

I get the inspiration to work harder and own at least one bitcoin anytime a leader admits the loopholes in the banking system. I get the feeling that they will soon start recognizing bitcoin and the blockchain as the only ways to provide better services. I like Mark Carney’s thoughts about the prospects of the blockchain.

bitcoin volatility is able to make a person rich quickly because the progress of bitcoin in the future is planned and follows decentralized currents. Though few months are not good for bitcoin in comparison to past years but this obstruction will also be overcome and then once again bitcoin will bloom
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

Well, here in the community of crypto currency, a good and strategic mind is necessary to a conquer different ups and downs of life. And Bitcoin is giving us an opportunity to make our life much better especially now that this crypto currency is making an admirable progress towards the community. Let's make a good choice and do not let a single opportunity to pass.
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

I think if you are smart and plan wisely you can gain money trading or not. technology wise, the doors are wide open, it's such an exciting time! If it needs to evolve it can!

Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

I get the inspiration to work harder and own at least one bitcoin anytime a leader admits the loopholes in the banking system. I get the feeling that they will soon start recognizing bitcoin and the blockchain as the only ways to provide better services. I like Mark Carney’s thoughts about the prospects of the blockchain.

bitcoin volatility is able to make a person rich quickly because the progress of bitcoin in the future is planned and follows decentralized currents. Though few months are not good for bitcoin in comparison to past years but this obstruction will also be overcome and then once again bitcoin will bloom
It seems to me that hoping for bitcoin volatility is a mistake. Bitcoin will really become popular if people have the opportunity to earn cryptocurrencies as payment for labor. Robots are gradually displacing people and jobs will become smaller. Perhaps income on the Internet is our future?
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

karena bitcoin saat ini dapat mengubah keuangan seseorang menjadi lebih baik, bahkan bitcoin dapat memberikan kesempatan kepada mereka yang membutuhkan pekerjaan....
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

Yes. Because in the past few years, bitcoin users are now in millions. And it will not stop there, it will continue to grow until the upcoming days. Investors also increase and continue to grow. So we can not doubt that bitcoin's progress is admirable.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

Many orthodox media at this time are spreading information about Bitcoin's record-breaking price, that Bitcoin will soon be wiped out and forgotten. However, in contrast to Bitcoin's "death penalty" scenario, it is possible to spot positive signals in recent meetings and comments from financial experts when it comes to the technological foundation behind the currency.

In an interview with Bloomberg, Mark Carney, the Governor of the Bank of England said that Bitcoin was a failure of the monetary system. However, he acknowledged that Bitcoin acted as a guideline in many respects. edge of social life.

Carney also said the currency was a challenge for central banks and supervisors of the payment and market system. Hofrichter, head of global economics and strategy at Allianz Global Investors, also emphasized that we should separate Blockchain from the weaknesses of Bitcoin and other currencies in the current context.

It is undoubtedly that blockchain technology (or decentralized ledger) has significant potential - at least the ability to save the cost of managing transactions and networking to the maximum. This promotes a range of financial institutions, including central banks, to learn more about Blockchain and its practical application platforms - including the conduction of financial transactions.

So, if the red is spreading throughout your investment portfolio, do not worry too much. If you bought bitcoin at over $10,000? Relax and believe in the growth of Blockchain technology in the foreground. From this perspective, beside price fluctuations, the limitation in scalability is Blockchain's biggest barrier.

I still believe that the value of Bitcoin will rise again in the mere future. All we have to do ia wait for it.

Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

bitcoin is good now but i see now it's no longer fit much because its transaction cost is too high

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
chris paul

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

Yeah, there's a great admirable progress. In the beginning I didn't knew anything about this and later I've gained knowledge about it. Well I feel bitcoin is the best coin with great potential. It's going to go far and high.
sembilu

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

somehow economists think that bitcoin is one of the big mistakes in the financial system, whereas as we know that bitcoin does bring some changes, not just economic developments, but more clearly in terms of this technology and many more positive effects of bitcoin.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

So, if the red is spreading throughout your investment portfolio, do not worry too much. If you bought bitcoin at over $10,000? Relax and believe in the growth of Blockchain technology in the foreground.
I agree with this. Bitcoin is growing in space and larger scale on the community since the utility and efficiency of the blockchain technology. It is giving the world great things. Based on that, from the perspective of an investor. I think the volatility can be changed not the same way. If 2017 is successful with the "hold" strategy, 2018 may be a combination of "hold and build".
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is really making good progress in terms of growth and awareness aspects but still, there are some issues on which, we need to work on priority basis. Let's honestly admit that Bitcoin is still not affordable to use it as a payment system when it comes to the microtransactions. In most of the cases, the things of day to day life are available at the price of Bitcoin transaction fees so why would someone use Bitcoin if technically he can get it for free? Alternatively, we must encourage more and more people to use their Bitcoins to buy things and services because that's what Bitcoin is all about at its core. It doesn't make any sense to just hold it instead for speculation.

What do you mean, I literally pay 1 or 2 cents worth of BTC when I send a transaction with my segwit address.
If you're not using segwit, then you're just throwing away money and it's your own fault.

The thing I'm most bothered by today is the relatively slow speed at which transactions confirm.
I've had to wait close to an hour to get some transactions confirmed.

Luckily LN will solve that.

that is right, lightning network and segwit are two upgrades to the network that will sort the most pertinent issue of bitcoin as a currency, I like the progress and I'm sure we're getting there.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

I personally get inspiration to work hard by the huge success of bitcoin the cryptocurrency.I feel that Government will soon start recognizing bitcoin and the blockchain as the only ways to provide better services.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

yes you are right bitcoin can make progress for the use of currency because it can you see from how the development of world of currency at this time until many of digital currency creation and payment using bitcoin.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

yes you are right bitcoin can make progress for the use of currency because it can you see from how the development of world of currency at this time until many of digital currency creation and payment using bitcoin.

Yes. Bitcoin does make an admirable progress but i think it still need some improvements. There's no doubt thst bitcoin is getting better and better each and everyday that passes by, and that's a great news for everyone i think.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████