Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:09:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is making admirable progress!  (Read 1116 times)
cold cool

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

The value of BTC will be higher and higher, and its impact on people will be greater and greater. At present, many traditional funds have bought encryption, and BTC has made greater progress.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

The value of BTC will be higher and higher, and its impact on people will be greater and greater. At present, many traditional funds have bought encryption, and BTC has made greater progress.
I think this will happen that btc price will become huge this year ends. People will still use btc and it become more adaptions so their is still progress in this platform.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

The National Bank of Dubai (NBD), one of the largest banking groups in the Middle East by assets volume, has reportedly become the first bank in the region to successfully implement Blockchain technology in a check-issuance system to prevent fraud. This innovation helps banks to fully function well and improve their service by altering fraud that's been happening for decades. https://cointelegraph.com/news/major-uae-bank-implements-blockchain-tech-to-prevent-check-fraud
[/quote]
As far as I know, by 2020 Dubai should introduce blockchain in all areas of activity. Education, health, Police and government. Absolutely all spheres should begin to show the world what blockchain is and how it can simplify people's lives.
hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

It is said that bitcoin is exponentially increasing in value for only a short basis however if you look at the long-term with only 20 to 40 million coins in the market bitcoin has produced a valuation of 140 billion USD dollars and more bitcoins are continually being minded which means that it will keep on increasing.

MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

Despite of the dumps and other things in the market that is negative, bitcoin is still doing its best to prove that it can surpass the different negative things and problems that it will face because it is not that big deal for bitcoin to have a problem since all of the problem has its own solution and we just need to be patient.
I highly agree to this. I also believe that in every decrease there will also be an increase. No matter how negativity strikes there is also a positive outcome. It will return to those who trust and stay to believe in bitcoin. And its about time to make a comeback. Smiley The bull is now starting to make its run.

This is right mate! I really believe that bitcoin is like an archery. The lower you pull it, the farther its arrow will go. Similar with a ball. The lower you bounce it, the higher it will  bounce back. Meaning, if bitcoin will remain to the top, it will just become stagnant and there will be less improvement. Right now, I must say that only those people who have real patience win.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

Despite of the dumps and other things in the market that is negative, bitcoin is still doing its best to prove that it can surpass the different negative things and problems that it will face because it is not that big deal for bitcoin to have a problem since all of the problem has its own solution and we just need to be patient.
I highly agree to this. I also believe that in every decrease there will also be an increase. No matter how negativity strikes there is also a positive outcome. It will return to those who trust and stay to believe in bitcoin. And its about time to make a comeback. Smiley The bull is now starting to make its run.

This is right mate! I really believe that bitcoin is like an archery. The lower you pull it, the farther its arrow will go. Similar with a ball. The lower you bounce it, the higher it will  bounce back. Meaning, if bitcoin will remain to the top, it will just become stagnant and there will be less improvement. Right now, I must say that only those people who have real patience win.

The increase though may not match how the price declined this year. I'd be contented if we even exceed half of btc's all time high. In the long run of course all these will just be something to look back on to when btc soars to new heights

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

Those people saying that bitcoin is dying or that is a failure cannot really say anything else, why would they do it? Do you think they are going to praise bitcoin when their jobs are at stake? The banking industry tought that it was immune to being made obsolete by the advancements of technology and now they are discovering that they are like any other industry and given enough time there is a chance they are replaced by bitcoin or a future generation of superior cryptocurrencies.

Yes, they are mad about this possibility. But don't underestimate their strategical and machiavellian capacity to turn the tables at their favour again. They already know Blockchain isn't their enemy, Bitcoin is. They will try to use Blockchain, but excluding Bitcoin. They will sell an idea that the Crypto-Currencies they advice people to use (the currencies that are under their influence) are superior to Bitcoin in all aspects.

They will change the faces, the labels, but the content will continue being the same...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

Yes that's right, the market prices today might be decreasing so hard but we can expect for the price to pump up also on its highest cap.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

Those people saying that bitcoin is dying or that is a failure cannot really say anything else, why would they do it? Do you think they are going to praise bitcoin when their jobs are at stake? The banking industry tought that it was immune to being made obsolete by the advancements of technology and now they are discovering that they are like any other industry and given enough time there is a chance they are replaced by bitcoin or a future generation of superior cryptocurrencies.

Yes, they are mad about this possibility. But don't underestimate their strategical and machiavellian capacity to turn the tables at their favour again. They already know Blockchain isn't their enemy, Bitcoin is. They will try to use Blockchain, but excluding Bitcoin. They will sell an idea that the Crypto-Currencies they advice people to use (the currencies that are under their influence) are superior to Bitcoin in all aspects.

They will change the faces, the labels, but the content will continue being the same...
I know they are a bunch of liars and cheaters, if they could cheat precious metals, if they could make some governments give up their right to print their own currency and let a private bank do it then they are capable of anything, I know they have the desire to turn bitcoin against us, but at the same time it is not going to be as easy as they think because if they could do that they could have done it already.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:07:07 AM

It must be admitted that the presence of bitcoin brings significant and significant changes, with the growing marketcap hence making many haters fear with bitcoin, then they made negative news to make users panic, but I'm sure that bitcoin progress can not be stopped.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:53:04 AM

It must be admitted that the presence of bitcoin brings significant and significant changes, with the growing marketcap hence making many haters fear with bitcoin, then they made negative news to make users panic, but I'm sure that bitcoin progress can not be stopped.

I hate those who were making fake news about bitcoin. They are destroying the reputation of bitcoin. But then, thanks to those people who believes that bitcoin is still moving up. We will be with bitcoin on its progress. they will surely be progressive together with bitcoin. Keep up to all of us. We can do this!

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

Until now, Bitcoin always gives surprises and has made a remarkable development when compared with the state of the previous bitcoin.
This is a very good progress and we are currently on a very good track. The development of Bitcoin was hampered by the enactment of the government's decision to banned Bitcoin, but now we are facing a much better era. Bitcoin has already begun to be used and can be accepted by more and more online shops, such as the initial goal that bitcoin is used as a medium of global financial transactions.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

The increase though may not match how the price declined this year. I'd be contented if we even exceed half of btc's all time high. In the long run of course all these will just be something to look back on to when btc soars to new heights
Yeah but if we see the last 9 years of bitcoin. Bitcoin has started from $1 in 2009 and today it is more than $6000. Don’t look at the dump in the price because that was unnatural and later on corrected. I just look the normal price and if the price would grow continuously it would be round about $6000. The big bump was not according to the market cap.
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

sure it's miles real, by hook or by crook the rulers of the economic system think that bitcoin foreign money is one of the fatal mistakes in its monetary device, while we recognize that bitcoin foreign money is launching some adjustments, no longer just financial improvement however greater right within the discipline of this technology and the various wonderful results of the currency.
patron bounty

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

The price of Bitcoin on the current coinmarketcap is $ 9,695.15!

Pretty cool. The market is settling down and stabilizing
the market is currently green, bitcoin rises significantly.
but i do not see it on altcoin, does anyone understand why when bitcoin goes up all altcoin is silent?
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

Of course!! And this is the reason of why there are too many people actually interested on bitcoin, that is why the price did not went down during the last 48 hours, it is stable now

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

Nevertheless, I do believe that these changes for the worth is something temporary. I believe that Bitcoin will cost a lot this year. I do not think that its price will be over 25 thousand but close to it.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

Of course!! And this is the reason of why there are too many people actually interested on bitcoin, that is why the price did not went down during the last 48 hours, it is stable now

I wouldn't say its stable but at least we are seeing minimal gains every 24 hours so its a good indication that something might big happen coming August. Hoping to see the price touch $9K then $10K. Investors suddenly renewed interest perhaps because of the anticipation of the ETF approval next month. So let's see how these FOMO will lead the price, what's going to be the peak, but I'm hoping to see at least 5 digits once more so that we are at least moving further away from our last bottom.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

I do not worry too much if their is drops happening I believe their is a progress about bitcoin. Price will skyrocket this year as to have more good news spreading about bitcoin. I have a high hopes bitcoin will make a big surprises this year or the following year.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

And we are as well hearing admirable news about Bitcoin as well. It seems many countries are now thinking of how to regulate. The future is really going to be bright for Bitcoin, Blockchain and crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: