Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will EOS break the all time high?  (Read 156 times)
emtecks (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

Hey,

EOS seems to be quite close to it's all time high do you think it will go above, would you buy it now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

It is risky if you buy now, but can not predict the future. If you're long term invest, you can buy now. But i think you should wait for the price to drop further to buy or you can buy a piece first.
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

EOS is first of all a great project. Now I will not risk buying EOS coins, as it seems to me that they will soon fall in price. As far as I know, this company has managed to sign a contract with Japan and is going to sign a contract with great Britain. I think that EOS is a very promising project and their coins will cost much more than now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:01:19 AM

Hey,

EOS seems to be quite close to it's all time high do you think it will go above, would you buy it now?

When prices were so much down then if one doesn't buy then buying now at a such a high price may be foolishness. There are plenty of other coins are available to invest so I would avoid investing in EOS as of now but if prices correct then I will see whether buy some more or not.

Don't think that it will always go high and high. There is time for the correction to so wait for it to buy.
ulia93

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

EOS is a very promising coin and has many admirers and those who believe in it and develop it, so of course its price will continue to grow. Given the characteristics of EOS, which exceed Ethereum, it can be assumed that EOS will replace Ethereum in the near future.
farheenirfan

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

There are some rumors circulating that the founding team is behind recent price hike of EOS. I personally don't know the authenticity of such news, but the recent bull run in EOS raises red flags. also the article on how okex white washes coins is also worth a read.

One can find the article as below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8fsub1/okex_wash_trading_on_a_massive_scale_eos_is_being/
greatk

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

There are some rumors circulating that the founding team is behind recent price hike of EOS. I personally don't know the authenticity of such news, but the recent bull run in EOS raises red flags. also the article on how okex white washes coins is also worth a read.

One can find the article as below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8fsub1/okex_wash_trading_on_a_massive_scale_eos_is_being/

Pumping doesn't have to be done by the founding team, any whale or group of whales that is interested in the project can as well do the wash trading 

CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

I will definitely wait for a lower price, I think soon we can see them, not much lower, but lower...
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

I will definitely wait for a lower price, I think soon we can see them, not much lower, but lower...

I agree. The price is too steep at $18.40 so it looks like it peak and goes for all-time-high but see some minor dip. Reaching all-time-high is good, but sustaining it is a different question. We don't know who is pumping it, there's a lot of speculation but I wouldn't put too much weight on it. I would rather observe and see how the market will do in the next couple of days before making any decision to throw money on EOS.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:39:27 PM

Not now - after mainnet launched and several ICOs and Daps go live and success. It's hype now only pumped price of EOS
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

Jesus christ people getting hyped up over a countdown timer on a webpage? Maybe I should create an ICO and promise it's going to be game changing. The price will plummet once everyone realises it's a load of rubbish.

ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

Hey,

EOS had been surpassed it's all time high a number of times since late April this year and surely will be again in the next days.
EOS is the 5th most valued market cap as it's valued as almost $15 Billion this week and it probably surpass Bitcoin Cash and Ripple in the next few weeks if it continues to aim higher and mooning.
I invested EOS way back November last year but I decided to sell it off due to FOMO and panic when the crypto market started to dip.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

Jesus christ people getting hyped up over a countdown timer on a webpage? Maybe I should create an ICO and promise it's going to be game changing. The price will plummet once everyone realises it's a load of rubbish.

I've been in a lot of Hypes but I didn't risked to trade or sell too soon or try to buy when it started to soar high as most of the time the Pump and Dump groups were trying to trick young investors and ended up losing money or crypto asset capital.
I better hold what I am holding right now as EOS was being hyped but ended up losing it's place in the next few days after everyone realize that the hypes were over.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

Hey,

EOS is a good project so will reach higher position in short time. But recently it is going to peak so if you invest know it will make big profit or lose because we don't predict the future possibilities of Cryptocurrency anytime it will move forward or backward so we must stay away in these kind of coin. At the same time many potential altcoins are cheap in the market so think matured in Crypto investment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

I think it will be even more expensive on the eve of the launch of the network, and then after the launch a little will fall in price.

vanessbtf39

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

has a promising future, I do not think EOS replaces Ethereum, but there we welcome this new digital era
lehoaian

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

I do not think so
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: