Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 30 GH/s Mining contract for six months!  (Read 1035 times)
panosgr83 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:22:52 PM

I offer you six months of bitcoin mining for 3 btc 5btc for a whole year and 10btc lifetime mining!

Units I currently own are a 30 GH/s Butterfly labs  ASIC miner.

PM me for details.
g3raint

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:27:03 PM

Take a look at http://weminebitcoin.co.uk  this is much more cost effective.

Regards

G

------------------------------------------------------
BTC: 1NTs92VRppSsSeYLAXJtP1SxAzBwYk8JeH
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 10:28:42 PM

Hi newbie, how do we know you will keep your word and mine for me for 100 years?
Bullshit.  How do I know if you are even going to keep your world for mining for half a year?
panosgr83 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:39:28 PM

I could create a temporary btcmp account with your bitcoin address to check out that i have the available hashing power.
panosgr83 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:42:41 PM

I guess i cannot beat that.  It seems to cheap to be true. Perhaps I'll buy a contract and check it out!  Cheesy
panosgr83 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:45:41 PM

What is your opinion on cex.ie? Check it out if you wish. This is my current hashrate. I havent purchased any contracts yet.

http://cex.io/informer/Holy/0923690f1dc2fe5522bcff8de747009e/
g3raint

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:49:49 PM

with "bitcoin" (i hate quotation marks but you get my point) as it is at the moment, I think the contracts are a very good investment.

Our core business is server hosting and we understand redundancy issues, our model is basically as follows;

Initial order: 2 x 1TH miners and 1 x 2TH miners for a total of 4Th hashing power
These are hosted in an Enterprise class data centre with all the trimmings (IRIS Scan entry, air conditioning, Diesel fuelled backup generators with 72 hour tanks etc.)

We are selling off 2TH of mining power and we are keeping 1TH mining power for ourselves (to ensure we can run this service profitably etc.)

The remaining 1TH will be used to pay bonuses to all parties so you may end up getting more Bitcoin that the Hashing power would be capable of generating alone.

Also due to our server hosting background the main reason we purchased 3 separate units is so that in the event of a machine failure we will still be able to deliver to our contract holders, we have business insurance to take care of any potential losses to the company whilst a machine is being repaired/replaced

Might I recommend the 50GH package (obviously) as a start

G

g3raint

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:54:53 PM

with "bitcoin" (i hate quotation marks but you get my point) as it is at the moment, I think the contracts are a very good investment.

Our core business is server hosting and we understand redundancy issues, our model is basically as follows;

Initial order: 2 x 1TH miners and 1 x 2TH miners for a total of 4Th hashing power
These are hosted in an Enterprise class data centre with all the trimmings (IRIS Scan entry, air conditioning, Diesel fuelled backup generators with 72 hour tanks etc.)

We are selling off 2TH of mining power and we are keeping 1TH mining power for ourselves (to ensure we can run this service profitably etc.)

The remaining 1TH will be used to pay bonuses to all parties so you may end up getting more Bitcoin that the Hashing power would be capable of generating alone.

Also due to our server hosting background the main reason we purchased 3 separate units is so that in the event of a machine failure we will still be able to deliver to our contract holders, we have business insurance to take care of any potential losses to the company whilst a machine is being repaired/replaced

Might I recommend the 50GH package (obviously) as a start

G

So people are not disappointed,  Mining will start in February 2014 (unless miners are delivered totally ontime early January 2014)

panosgr83 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:00:31 PM

Does this mean that I will be ordering for preorders?
Will I start earning btc by February 2014 or istantly?
What kind of hardware have you ordered then?
g3raint

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:34:05 PM

2 x Cointerra II (1TH)  1x Cointerra IV (2TH)  to total 4TH
Placed an order today for an additional miner 500GH from an alternative supplier (we will be using this as a solo mine experiment)

Regards

G

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: