Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC new all time high at $9.49 BTC-e and $16 China!!! Nothing will stop us!!  (Read 2131 times)
Simran (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 10:23:17 PM

http://thecryptoblog.com/ltc-new-all-time-high-at-9-49-btc-e-and-16-china-nothing-will-stop-us/

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eindbaas

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

umad?

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:50:46 PM

bought 700 litecoins  Kiss
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:58:04 AM

i cant believe litecoin is the altcoin becoming valuable. what a joke. i feel sorry for anyone investing in that. just know there are some actually innovative and original alt-coins to choose from, not just litecoin who's price is based 100% on media coverage as the silver next to bitcoin(gold) which is bullshit, and not on the currency. you should also know litecoin serves the purpose of making money for gpu miners who cant mine btc profitably anymore. i highly doubt they care what happens to the currency in the long term.

as a cryptocurrency user, i am embarrassed that litecoin is worth anything... its the equivalent of a generic forged painting being worth a large chunk of a real painting. not even that. its the equivalent of if you scanner the mon lisa on some shitty some desktop scanner and print a copy with your HP printer, and sell the print for 10% the price of mon lisa.

Stoneysilence

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:59:10 AM

Can I have my 15seconds back for reading that?
eindbaas

Activity: 70

umad?

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:01:56 AM

why do you all hate litecoins? just have some incase if rise..
Simran (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 04:44:19 AM

i cant believe litecoin is the altcoin becoming valuable. what a joke. i feel sorry for anyone investing in that. just know there are some actually innovative and original alt-coins to choose from, not just litecoin who's price is based 100% on media coverage as the silver next to bitcoin(gold) which is bullshit, and not on the currency. you should also know litecoin serves the purpose of making money for gpu miners who cant mine btc profitably anymore. i highly doubt they care what happens to the currency in the long term.

as a cryptocurrency user, i am embarrassed that litecoin is worth anything... its the equivalent of a generic forged painting being worth a large chunk of a real painting. not even that. its the equivalent of if you scanner the mon lisa on some shitty some desktop scanner and print a copy with your HP printer, and sell the print for 10% the price of mon lisa.

You haven't been here long enough to understand why Litecoin is worth what it is worth. Let me elaborate,

You = Date Registered:   August 02, 2013, 10:45:21 PM

End of Discussion.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
tantk

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:42:19 AM

litecoin transaction is really fast
MassDivide

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 06:44:03 AM

I <3 litecoin.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:38:06 AM

BTC/LTC have Exactly the same economic model so no one should be the least surprised that they can both undergo the same kind of speculative bubbles.  Ultimately they will either both fail or both succeed on the validity of that economic model, I feel that model is basically a pyramid scheme and will fail but I see no reason BTC users can direct so much blind hate at LTC and think it is so different that they are not basically in the same boat.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:43:03 AM

BTC/LTC have Exactly the same economic model so no one should be the least surprised that they can both undergo the same kind of speculative bubbles.  Ultimately they will either both fail or both succeed on the validity of that economic model, I feel that model is basically a pyramid scheme and will fail but I see no reason BTC users can direct so much blind hate at LTC and think it is so different that they are not basically in the same boat.

this pretty much. they are practically the same, except litecoins are.. lighter and take less time for confirmations. i do feel LTC is more speculative-ish since it doesn't have BTC's infrastructure.
laowai80

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:21:02 AM

You haven't been here long enough to understand why Litecoin is worth what it is worth. Let me elaborate,

You = Date Registered:   August 02, 2013, 10:45:21 PM

End of Discussion.

Actually, it doesn't matter what the date of registration is. I've been around less time than him, but it took me 2-3 days after learning and buying some bitcoin to buy some litecoin too. It just makes perfect sense from all points of views if you buy bitcoin to also buy some litecoins and maybe a little bit of 2-3 other promising alt-coins. If anybody wonders why, just do your homework on investment class 101, and you will have an idea why.
hamiltino

Activity: 644

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:00:29 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 07:12:08 PM by hamiltino

completely agree,

Coins such as worldcoin are superior to litecoins, they have faster confirmations (2.5 minutes vs 1 minute). In a few months we will be getting zerocoin as a new alt coin, it will make transactions anonymous.

stacking coin
hamiltino

Activity: 644

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:13:43 AM

BTC/LTC have Exactly the same economic model so no one should be the least surprised that they can both undergo the same kind of speculative bubbles.  Ultimately they will either both fail or both succeed on the validity of that economic model, I feel that model is basically a pyramid scheme and will fail but I see no reason BTC users can direct so much blind hate at LTC and think it is so different that they are not basically in the same boat.

In what way is FIAT currency not a pyramid scheme?

stacking coin
drrussellshane

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:42:49 PM

In what way is FIAT currency not a pyramid scheme?

Hell, it even has a pyramid on the back of it!

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:52:50 PM

Litecoin is the silver standard indeed!

All the way to $70 in the next 120 days!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: