Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tuckertz1992-known as Thomas Michael Gill- RESOLVED  (Read 2559 times)
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:26:20 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2013, 09:27:55 AM by s1lverbox

problem resolved.
tuckertz1992

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:37:54 PM

I am not debating the fact that a transaction has taken place with this user. The funds have not cleared. They have been sent by BACs and take 3 working days to clear. Ad soon as they have cleared the code will be released to you.

You agreed that this method of payment was acceptable and I will strongly contest these 'Scammer Accustations!'

New Bitcoin Miner - If i've helped you, please donate: 15G6Zm6rAJu6ME5BQqX9GXGwGLgzC9Mboc
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:49:34 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2013, 11:05:43 PM by s1lverbox

I am not debating the fact that a transaction has taken place with this user. The funds have not cleared. They have been sent by BACs and take 3 working days to clear. Ad soon as they have cleared the code will be released to you.

You agreed that this method of payment was acceptable and I will strongly contest these 'Scammer Accustations!'

They has been sent by Fastpayment:

Once money are refunded i will delete post and remove feedback.
In a meantime i will wait to update address from ebay users which i contacted already.

Money are on your account and you playing with what? Not cleared funds? Your balance is topped by 300 and you telling me its not cleared yet?

Last transaction same account went under 5 minutes,How you gonna explain that? Already made account on instagram and linked in. Will send this link to your friends.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:56:46 PM

Silver, until the 3-business days are up, perhaps it would be wise to remove the banking details from your posts.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
tuckertz1992

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:01:33 PM

I haven't scammed you! I have sent you multiple messages showing and advising that the funds have not yet cleared, but you didn't reply!

And now your trying to blackmail me???

As soon as the funds have cleared you can have the BTC-e Code.

See image below, as I have tried to explain, the BACS payment has hit my account, but my balance has not increased (Hence why its highlighted in purple) because it has not yet cleared!! BACS can take upto 3 working days to clear.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/zauas

New Bitcoin Miner - If i've helped you, please donate: 15G6Zm6rAJu6ME5BQqX9GXGwGLgzC9Mboc
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:08:17 PM

Silver, until the 3-business days are up, perhaps it would be wise to remove the banking details from your posts.

Post changed- account details will be updated and other details as well.
U right, account number for now is to much.
But will be waiting.
As per tuckertz1992 i will watch close what will happen next. I changed mind. Will not deal with him and will wait for my money back.
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:11:29 PM

I haven't scammed you! I have sent you multiple messages showing and advising that the funds have not yet cleared, but you didn't reply!

And now your trying to blackmail me???

As soon as the funds have cleared you can have the BTC-e Code.

See image below, as I have tried to explain, the BACS payment has hit my account, but my balance has not increased (Hence why its highlighted in purple) because it has not yet cleared!! BACS can take upto 3 working days to clear.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/zauas

Last deal was with same account and under 5 minutes.
Explain that. Funny, but im sending a lot of transfer with online banking and never have problem with uk bank to wait more than 1h. Even my statement showing faster payment. Your screenshot proves money are with you. I cannot reverse that, we both know that.
Once money will clear send them back to same account. And stick your btc code u know where.
tuckertz1992

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:14:30 PM

But will be waiting.
As per tuckertz1992 i will watch close what will happen next. I changed mind. Will not deal with him and will wait for my money back.

You can see from the screenshot I have posted that this is a genuine delay and that you are being too eager!

For all other members out there, S1VERBOX is being threatening over private message and these will be posted on this thread at a later date.

I dont know how many times I am going to have to say this, but I have not scammed you!

If you want a refund when the funds have cleared then you can - I'd rather my name be clear than for someone like you to tarnish it all over this forum.

s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:17:29 PM

But will be waiting.

You can see from the screenshot I have posted that this is a genuine delay and that you are being too eager!

For all other members out there, S1VERBOX is being threatening over private message and these will be posted on this thread at a later date.

I dont know how many times I am going to have to say this, but I have not scammed you!

If you want a refund when the funds have cleared then you can - I'd rather my name be clear than for someone like you to tarnish it all over this forum.

Do it. Post whole PM between us. What u gonna post? That i will contact every person in your vicinity on social sites?
Go ahead, at least you replied.
Apart my involvement in this deal which is limited to send you money nothing else happen.

You will clear your name once money are back in account.

Its not me who was quiet when i was asking question. And this crap about sending me multiply msg about money are not cleared.
Really?
And for anyone who will deal with you- google first nickname before any transfer
small reference:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=323016.0
Tulak

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:37:24 AM

30% ROI in 3 months by the magical hands of tucker Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=273054.0

Yeah right. What are your qualifications that you can deliver a way better than APR than anyone on the market? Trading just doesn't do it unless you can show numbers that prove your track records to to date.

Your prospective is a bit "thin". Devils are always in the details

I dont wish to 'Divulge' all the important tricks behind it - But you can check my trust rating on here and see that I'm legit. Also, theres a couple of users on here that know how I do it who can vouch for me.
tuckertz1992

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:20:28 AM

What has this got to do with this issue?

The users that did invest did get a 5% ROI. Look at the price of BTC Today...

and Just to update the thread. Offered the User a refund. Advised that as a Good will gesture, I would sen half of the funds BEFORE his BAC payment has cleared and the rest would be sent after payment has been cleared.

User refused this refund.

How am I suppose to help resolve this situation when the user in question does not want to be helped!!

Request Moderators to Look at this thread.

s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:30:19 AM

and Just to update the thread. Offered the User a refund. Advised that as a Good will gesture, I would sen half of the funds BEFORE his BAC payment has cleared and the rest would be sent after payment has been cleared.

How am I suppose to help resolve this situation when the user in question does not want to be helped!!

mods? to do what? I'm not wonga.com so u can have lone and repay that within 5 days. u getting upset cos other have small refferences of your activity in the past? if u shady and cannot finish the deal u shouldnt trade or deal with anyone. u want me to accept 50% as a good will? WTF? I didn't send u 50% original ammount and ask for code. I send u 100% of ammount and it was u who choose to not finish the deal even knowing that we done deal before and u was sure everything will be fine. this time deal was 10x bigger so what's the problem? maybe u have no codes to send and that's where the problem is. u trying to HELP ME, by giving me 50% of YOUR money? what a nice man you are...
tuckertz1992

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:35:51 AM

mods? to do what? I'm not wonga.com so u can have lone and repay that within 5 days. u getting upset cos other have small refferences of your activity in the past? if u shady and cannot finish the deal u shouldnt trade or deal with anyone. u want me to accept 50% as a good will? WTF? I didn't send u 50% original ammount and ask for code. I send u 100% of ammount and it was u who choose to not finish the deal even knowing that we done deal before and u was sure everything will be fine. this time deal was 10x bigger so what's the problem? maybe u have no codes to send and that's where the problem is. u trying to HELP ME, by giving me 50% of YOUR money? what a nice man you are...
I don't understand why your getting like this. I'm more than happy to wait for the funds to fully clear before I issue you with a refund. I just thought that I would offer to send you 50% now before they cleared to show that I am not trying to scam you! Then the reminder would be sent when the BACs payment had cleared. Just means that you would get some of you cash back earlier.

If I wanted to scam you, I would have gone by now and you seem to forget that. Why would I stay in dialogue with you??

You are acting like the Child in this situation, not me.

If you want to wait until Friday to receive ALL your funds then thats fine by me. Was just trying to show / prove to you that this deal just went bad, and it was not a scam, by offering to send you 50% of the funds before your BACs payment clears.

I request the Mods to take a look at this thread because Its not me thats being the awkward one here. I'm trying my best to resolve the dispute with you, its yourself that is refusing to resolve this issue. Seems like you want this to be awkward.

s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:41:08 AM

u want to finish this? send.code.and finish the deal. I'm a kid? post even edited by mods will come back. I'm done copy already. I'm the bad boy cos I don't want your 50% of your money? LITTLE REMINDER: I'M SHORT OF 300GBP NOT U. its u who not deliver what I paid for. what stopping u from sending code?
tuckertz1992

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:45:27 AM

u want to finish this? send.code.and finish the deal. I'm a kid? post even edited by mods will come back. I'm done copy already. I'm the bad boy cos I don't want your 50% of your money? LITTLE REMINDER: I'M SHORT OF 300GBP NOT U. its u who not deliver what I paid for. what stopping u from sending code?

Your BACS PAYMENT HAS NOT CLEARED! How many times do I need to explain this??

My offer is reasonable and if you do not want to accept this then that is your choice.

Re-read my payments, I said I'd give you a 100% refund not JUST a 50% refund. I offered 50% now to prove Im not trying to Scam you.

s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:59:18 AM

My offer is reasonable and if you do not want to accept this then that is your choice.

Re-read my payments, I said I'd give you a 100% refund not JUST a 50% refund. I offered 50% now to prove Im not trying to Scam you.
50% and rest later? good deal. your offer is reasonable? maybe in first place u shouldn't start by sending me pm with your deal and code which didn't exists. I paid full ammonut and not 50% now 50% later, talk to your bank then not me.  every transfer what I do works like charm only your bank messing you arround. what a coincidence. plus the fact this is not your first deal like that. BTCJAM left u feedback that u didn't repay something, eBay feedback shows you didn't send.something. so many coinicidens with your nickname on it.
tuckertz1992

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:06:23 AM

50% and rest later? good deal. your offer is reasonable? maybe in first place u shouldn't start by sending me pm with your deal and code which didn't exists. I paid full ammonut and not 50% now 50% later, talk to your bank then not me.  every transfer what I do works like charm only your bank messing you arround. what a coincidence. plus the fact this is not your first deal like that. BTCJAM left u feedback that u didn't repay something, eBay feedback shows you didn't send.something. so many coinicidens with your nickname on it.

I sent you the manuscript from the Live Chat with the bank this morning... Look, you havent even sent me your bank details to send you a refund.

Your making this awkward now, not me. Your payment hasnt cleared, not my fault. You should have known that BACs payments can take upto 3 4 working days if you transfer money reguallery.

Please respond to my PM requesting your bank details. As soon as I have this, I will send you £150. Then when your BACs payment has cleared Ill send the rest.

I'm not going to ague with you any further about this. I'm trying to resolve the issue but your not co-operating.

tuckertz1992

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:21:58 AM

JUST TO KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED

s1lverbox has now responded to my PM and provided me with incomplete Bank Details.

Still awaiting to hear for the name on the account so I can get some funds sent.

s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:34:55 AM

s1lverbox has now responded to my PM and provided me with incomplete Bank Details.

Still awaiting to hear for the name on the account so I can get some funds sent.

SOME FUNDS? ok, so some people will be notified about your practices. once again: WHAT STOP U FROM SENDING CODE AND FINISH THE DEAL? is that maybe code don't exist?

longer u waiting, longer u look shady. but as a good gesture from me let's wait and see.
tuckertz1992

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:38:33 AM

SOME FUNDS? ok, so some people will be notified about your practices. once again: WHAT STOP U FROM SENDING CODE AND FINISH THE DEAL? is that maybe code don't exist?

longer u waiting, longer u look shady. but as a good gesture from me let's wait and see.

As promised, I have sent you £150. I will refund another £150 as soon as your BACs payment has cleared.

S1LVERBOX Please confirm on this thread that you have recieved £150

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: