Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Piece of Advice to Bounty and Airdrops Participants  (Read 287 times)
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

The main problem with airdrops,apart from not receiving the tokens, is that the cost of the exchanging them to other coins makes them almost worthless. Finding more than one exchange listing them can also be a problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

Yes, I fully agree with the fact that before we participate in the promotion of the ISO project, we must carefully analyze it (team composition, white paper, road map, and so on). In other words, we should be more responsible in choosing the project that we want to promote.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

I agree with you! Don't push the project blindly... It is necessary to get acquainted with the project, to conduct a technical analysis before joining the bounty company
CatchSomeAirdrops

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

It's a big yes, i agree with this. Because when i was a newbie, i participates many project. But some of project are scams, so now i just read and research about their goal before i joined to the project that they have.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:07:27 PM

I fully agree that before you start to promote a particular ICO project, you need to read all the technical documents, with the project team and only after that to decide to promote this project or better get around it.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:15:49 PM

Hi everybody, as we all know that airdrops and bounties are scattered everywhere., and we dont have any assurance if this project would give us benefits for promoting those tokens and bounties. My only point of view before you promote those bounties is that make sure you read all the necessary informations on their websites, the whitepaper, the roadmaps, and the team behind it. Some people are trying to make an offering for ICO and at the end of the day, it will go scam, and we as a member in their promotion team, we can also be blamed by some investors. So before promoting anything, make a study first and be more vigilant, because this concerns the money of the people.

Exactly, the point the moment we start sharing part of the blame and started feeling some sense of responsibility for a coin that went scam, the better we start cleaning up the crypto space. I was part of a campaign sometimes ago and although I didn't read all of the things as suggested by Op, but immediately, I realize the real nature of the project, I just pulled out because I can't live with myself with the understanding that someone got scammed and I contributed to it. That's self consciousness.
Esteeteeh

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

It's important to do the needful before joining any bounty,research on the project behind the ICO and its developers, how experienced/trustable campaign manager is, on the bounty thread you can read the vision and mission of the project.Visit website read about all you need to know about project, whitepaper etc
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

of course basic research is necessary to do to avoid losses even though it is just time (for bounty participants) but it is often forgotten. honestly I also often forget this when joining the campaign. Thank you for reminding.

ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

Yes, I fully agree with the fact that before we participate in the promotion of the ISO project, we must carefully analyze it (team composition, white paper, road map, and so on). In other words, we should be more responsible in choosing the project that we want to promote.

Of course you need to study the project! Because you're wasting your time! Even promoting a project that you are not explored, you possibly can help the crooks to receive funds! So do not give the opportunity to earn scammers!
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

You didn't need to open the new topic just for this. Nothing new is said here. Avoid spam and try to help more specifically.
Just suggestion because you already want to help.
But he still have a point for his entire topic he posted, he is just saying a piece of advice to us in participating bounties because he had a point for us to research first to the team and whitepapers and roadmad and goal of that ICO to avoid scam. We advertise their project so we must be researchful. Actually this topic where he started is not a non-sense and it is also related on this section .

I agree on what Riten said. This thing is not something new in this thread. There are a lot of threads that talk better when it comes to promoting ICOs and joining bounty campaigns. Saying "do research" and "read things like whitepaper" are not new pieces of information. I am expecting new words when the topic is about avoiding scams. It is going to be better if you are going to post if you have information about such new things when it comes to avoiding scams or frauds.

ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

Hi everybody, as we all know that airdrops and bounties are scattered everywhere., and we dont have any assurance if this project would give us benefits for promoting those tokens and bounties. My only point of view before you promote those bounties is that make sure you read all the necessary informations on their websites, the whitepaper, the roadmaps, and the team behind it. Some people are trying to make an offering for ICO and at the end of the day, it will go scam, and we as a member in their promotion team, we can also be blamed by some investors. So before promoting anything, make a study first and be more vigilant, because this concerns the money of the people.

Your explanation is right, Already many peoples are said this advice but Bounty projects are depends on reputation so participants are performing well automatically project is going to peak and we will earn more profit. But we are not performing good in bounty program automatically little drawback in project so project worth is down it make big loss in entire team so they plan to drop in suddenly that is reflected in scam project. I think we also responsible in the scam project.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

of course basic research is necessary to do to avoid losses even though it is just time (for bounty participants) but it is often forgotten. honestly I also often forget this when joining the campaign. Thank you for reminding.

What is the loss you can find in the bounty participation mate. I really do not understand that bro. if you want to invest on the ICO project that time you may face the profit for loss in the investment you do with the various options mate.
I use to participate in the any bounty first I use to check the project is worthy or not first. When the time I find the potential on the project then go towards working with them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:22:36 PM

indeed now many bounty or airdrops are ultimately fraud. but i think to be careful in some projects. because they are also less concerned with member workers. my advice keeps abreast of developments from project owner develover.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

It seems to me that you should not participate in airdrops because they do not make any sense because most coins from drops are completely worthless. I would better try to bounty.

Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

You didn't need to open the new topic just for this. Nothing new is said here. Avoid spam and try to help more specifically.
Just suggestion because you already want to help.

yes you are right, but TS is also not wrong, because he is just trying to remind us again of an important thing for all

But For Airdrop, I think we do not need to make too much  research, because All of the token is just for free

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
Krot98

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

It is very unpleasant when I spent my time, but in the end I did not get the long-awaited profit. Scammers come across everywhere and okay, if it was Airdrops, but when you lose time on Bounty it's very insulting.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: