Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what would you prefer to invest in  (Voting closed: May 24, 2018, 08:46:36 AM)
NEO ICO - 3 (75%)
ETHER ICO - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO VS ETHER ICOS  (Read 94 times)
Killrbit (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

Seems to me that NEO ICOS are generally much better. there's just to much clutter and fraud with Ether icos, primarily because of the low cost in making an ether token, about less than a 100$ on ether vs almost 20k on neo. Just means that the project that come up on neo require more work and investment from the team and is therefore less susceptible to fraud.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

NEO blockchain will fall during any big ICO - it's not fast to make much transactions in one time. Etherium ICOs are better because more gwei = faster transaction
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

I do not choose the projects I will invest by looking at if it is neo or etheruem ico. It depends on the project and its needs for its token, most projects will choose to create a erc20 token because ethereum is much more better  Smiley

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

when it comes to ICOs i will never invest in any of them but for the sake of the argument when you see an ICO created on ETH you can be damn sure that there are enough of them around so that you can simply copy paste the code over and create a new one. you don't have to put in any effort.

but when it is any other platform (like NEO for example) when someone creates an ICO there it means they didn't have much to copy from, they must have put a lot of effort in it to create their project.

so in my opinion a project that its developers are putting a lot more effort in is worth 100 times more than a project that their developers are just copy pasting code!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: