Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I Am Positive About Regulations  (Read 368 times)
togamamora (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

Cryptocurrencies have seen it's all time high on Dec 2017.  People went crazy buying and selling cryptos.  Some made a lot of money and some have lost.  But most of them didn't know what are cryptocurrencies.  Hence, when the media published FUD, many weak hands started to cash out at loss... crashing the market.  This is why, do not invest in what you don't understand.  The government cannot ban blockchain from existing in this world.  It is a form of technology and it is stupid for someone to ban technology.  However, they can regulate the cryptocurrencies that are used to fuel the blockchain ecosystem.  How can regulations happen?

1. Classifying crypto as either a legal form of tender or an asset.
2. Monitoring all the ICOs and banning the scams.  Public money are being raised, government should interfere to protect investors.
3. Putting an end to any shitcoins/projects.  De-listing them from the exchange.
4. Keeping an eye price on manipulation and stopping all the pumps & dumps.
5. Income tax/capital gain tax.  This depends on how is crypto being classified.

All the 5 points above will have more good than bad.  Crypto market cap is less than $1 trillion while stock market is $70 trillion.  With more good coming into crypto, it will be a safer place for investment and this will attract more money.  With more money and less scams/shitcoins, investors will only focus on putting their money on legit and good project and when there is more money, price will definitely moon.  I believe this will happen within 2 years.  So get rid of all your shitcoins, hold the good ones and stay positive.  We are the early investors in cryptocurrencies, be patient and wait until it becomes mainstream. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

If you are negative - we can't see you in this forum because you would sell all your crypto already and has no beleive in crypto's bright future and big profits Wink
We all beleive in positive regulations because we are in crypto
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:29:15 AM

Many people looking positively on regulations, maybe they look forward for the legal security and safety on their life in cryptocurrency because, because until now a lots of people are fear and uncentainty doubt about cryptocurrency business.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

But most of them didn't know what are cryptocurrencies.  Hence, when the media published FUD, many weak hands started to cash out at loss... crashing the market. 
you are confusing 2 things here.
first is that a lot of the newbies who bought didn't know what cryptocurrencies are and that is why we saw the "big rises" not the falls. the falls was because of the bubbles, when all these newbies with no understanding of anything started pouring their money in altcoins they never knew they were investing in a pump and dump scheme and now they are getting dumped on.

3. Putting an end to any shitcoins/projects.  De-listing them from the exchange.
they first have to regulate exchanges. and even if they do that, when it comes to altcoins and ICOs there is always decentralized exchanges that nobody cares about regulated exchanges. that is one of the reasons some exchanges are resisting regulations because they know they may lose their customer!

again nothing can be done about this. and if they remove pump and dumps from altcoin market it will die for at least a year until all the current altcoins are purged and new projects come out.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

I have been supporting the regulatory efforts of the government in protecting investors and ensuring transparency in blockchain technology. We must understand the apart from the threats the governments and financial institutions perceive from blockchain to their control, it is necessary to regulate them so that many things won't go out of hand. Unscrupulous fellows would certainly take advantage of unsuspecting investors.

Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

Only people with criminal intentions are afraid of regulations. Government recognition will inspire confidence among prospective investors.

alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

Like I told some of my friends, all these regulations happening in cryptos will make cryptos more stronger and better in the future, it will allow more established institutions that easily enter into the space and invest a huge sum in the space. Regulation will make cryoptos better friends,

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

I strongly agree on point 2 that governments should organize ICO, select and screen ICO Projects from ICO team data about team identity, home / company address, clarity of project content offered, essential to prevent fraud and protect investors.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

I aslo subscribe to this regulations as long as it is not going to stiff out the space, I know for sure there are some people looking into the space and thinking if I am not going to be protected there is no need to entering this space. When this is clarify, we will likely see more money entering the space than before
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

You should ask yourself if regulating scamcoins/shitcoins and non-viable projects will have a positive effect in the end, when right now is the time to make big earnings from those same projects. A shitcoin can still be the best coins when it comes to speculation. If all is regulated, it will become low risk, low yield.....not sure if this means the whole MC will come even close to the stock market MC. Also, removing all those shitcoins, would mean an even lower MC.

I am all for regulations, but only to ensure scam ICO's are not that easily pulled off again.

I hate regulations out of fear by governments on how to control money circulation.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

i think with regulation of investors will be safer in investing the money, will eventually increase the price of coins and competition will be healthier because it minimizes scam of ico

lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

Only people with criminal intentions are afraid of regulations. Government recognition will inspire confidence among prospective investors.

Not really, those people don't care much if they know how to move between cryptocurrencies. For instance they are more likley to use private coins such as zCoin, XMR and many others and if they want "safe spot" they can move to some stable coins and thus they don't even have to go throguh banks and regulations at all when they can keep everything in crypto
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

Many people looking positively on regulations, maybe they look forward for the legal security and safety on their life in cryptocurrency because, because until now a lots of people are fear and uncentainty doubt about cryptocurrency business.

Most of them are a beginners in the crypto currency world that didn't know about investing in crypto. But I fully believe the power of crypto currency that  it may be the way to change the world in the future and gave a lot of opportunity to many people.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

Most of them are a beginners in the crypto currency world that didn't know about investing in crypto. But I fully believe the power of crypto currency that  it may be the way to change the world in the future and gave a lot of opportunity to many people.

I don't agree, cryptocurrency is a positive impulse for IT sphere but it won't change the future and it won't bring any extraordinary new opportunities
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:58:11 AM

I am highly in favor of the rules for Cryptocurrencies. If it does, it will make the market more stable, volatility will be controlled ... The value of the currencies will increase. Besides, it will limit the scams that affect the general market.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

I am rather sceptic about regulations. Authorities do not have deep knowledge of the market, so it will not help to avoid scams.

unexecuted

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

I also think that regulations have big advantages and it will bring more security into the sphere of crypto
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

Cryptocurrencies have seen it's all time high on Dec 2017.  People went crazy buying and selling cryptos.  Some made a lot of money and some have lost.  But most of them didn't know what are cryptocurrencies.  Hence, when the media published FUD, many weak hands started to cash out at loss... crashing the market.  This is why, do not invest in what you don't understand.  The government cannot ban blockchain from existing in this world.  It is a form of technology and it is stupid for someone to ban technology.  However, they can regulate the cryptocurrencies that are used to fuel the blockchain ecosystem.  How can regulations happen?

1. Classifying crypto as either a legal form of tender or an asset.
2. Monitoring all the ICOs and banning the scams.  Public money are being raised, government should interfere to protect investors.
5. Income tax/capital gain tax.  This depends on how is crypto being classified.

All the 5 points above will have more good than bad.  Crypto market cap is less than $1 trillion while stock market is $70 trillion.  With more good coming into crypto, it will be a safer place for investment and this will attract more money.  With more money and less scams/shitcoins, investors will only focus on putting their money on legit and good project and when there is more money, price will definitely moon.  I believe this will happen within 2 years.  So get rid of all your shitcoins, hold the good ones and stay positive.  We are the early investors in cryptocurrencies, be patient and wait until it becomes mainstream. 

I am not fan of regulation because first of all, cryptocurrency existed without laws and regulation. But right now, as the government see that the people has a potential become a millionaire in cryptocurrency, they implemented a law & regulation in crypto. Hence, I think it will now becomes a barrier for us to be successful. Imagine, you will pay taxes that you will get from bounty campaigns only. But it regulating cryptocurrency is better than banning it to our country. If the government regulate it, there is a possibility that we can gain and store our cryptocurrencies rather than if they will ban it in us. Unless, the government will not ban the crypto in your country, we must be glad because we have an opportunity to be part of growing industry.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

I really think Scams will always happen even if the government regulated the Cryptocurrencies, And ICO's that has been used by scammers we are not really safe by something like this you can not know the developers minds and their purpose in making their ICO's and just like in the Regular currency even if the government regulated it there are scam and ponzi that are happening so what's the difference in regulating Cryptocurrencies.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

It is very nice to scrutiny because it is indeed very important. This application will give you a big profit on the investment and I think it's good for investors who have long or novice this concept is very good.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: