Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use 'Show unread posts since last visit' option effectively?  (Read 119 times)
shiroocrypto (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:01:38 AM

There's a 'Show unread posts since last visit' link that's on top. When I click on it, then it shows me a bunch of new posts from all the sub forums.

Is there any way to limit the sub forum that it watches?

If not, then is there a way to make proper use of it? I assume that since it's up top it's kinda important

If not, then is there any point to the link?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
Merited by actmyname (1)

There's a 'Show unread posts since last visit' link that's on top. When I click on it, then it shows me a bunch of new posts from all the sub forums.

Is there any way to limit the sub forum that it watches?
You can go to your profile settings and use 'Ignore Boards Preferences' to avoid seeing any stuff in boards you're not interested in. Just ignoring those local boards whose languages you don't speak works wonders.

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: