Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF is wrong with people !  (Read 2176 times)
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:23:47 PM

Just 12hrs ago a single BTC on MtGox was worth $630, right now it's up to $770. Good for people selling them but jacked up for people who want to buy like I did but hate that bank wire crap. Yes I know there's localbitcoin.com or w/e it is but still. I'm surprised this shits so high. I remember I think around the first of the month when they were like $350.

To be decided...
freethink2013

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:24:41 PM

there was a senate hearing that was positive is what happened.
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:26:03 PM

Link ?

To be decided...
wopwop

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:26:12 PM

someone's sad he got left out lol noob
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:27:30 PM

someone's sad he got left out lol noob
Wow, no not sad... I wish I could buy one yes but I'm far from being a sad noob says the guy who I bet has at leat 5 BTC

This post was more of an observation, not me goin WAHHHHH I wish I had one WAHHHH.

To be decided...
freethink2013

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:27:42 PM

http://www.hsgac.senate.gov/hearings/beyond-silk-road-potential-risks-threats-and-promises-of-virtual-currencies

you might have to seek forward
ManBearPig

Activity: 350

"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 11:28:42 PM

Wait, are you SERIOUS with this?

You're asking what's wrong with people?

It's called a free market, man up and buy already!

You see those 8 (count 'em) decimal places to the right of every Bitcoin amount?

We won't run out of those any time soon!

I tweet crypto nonsense: https://twitter.com/DunningKruger_
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:30:32 PM

Link ?
http://c-spanvideo.org/program/DigitalCu

Watch it, you will be more angry not to have wired the money earlier.
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:30:58 PM

Honestly, if pricing continues the way it already has I would buy one, I just dont have the cash right now. Didnt even have it when they were $400. I just think its funny how much it's been jumping this month.

To be decided...
TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:34:03 PM

Honestly, if pricing continues the way it already has I would buy one, I just dont have the cash right now. Didnt even have it when they were $400. I just think its funny how much it's been jumping this month.
You can buy half of one.  Even a quarter.  You can also buy .245298562

The really cool thing is, if you buy only a fraction of one, your profits will be proportionally the same as everyone else!!! Today alone for example, you would have improved your wealth buy about 20%!!!  Now, is that crazy - or what?
Sage

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:39:20 PM

The really cool thing is, if you buy only a fraction of one, your profits will be proportionally the same as everyone else!!! Today alone for example, you would have improved your wealth buy about 20%!!!  Now, is that crazy - or what?

20% today... only if he sells before the crash.

It's a pure ass gamble to buy right now.

If you're a gambler go for it.  If you're a trader... maybe... if you're an investor you're waiting for the next crash.
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:40:29 PM

Either way it still coms down to be having the cash to even  buy a qtr of a BTC which I dont have. Assuming $800 I would need $200 for a quarter, which I tech do have but I'm trying to buy some more mining equipment right now that I have a good deal on that wont last if prices continue the way they are.

To be decided...
sStC9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:42:09 PM

If you want to invest you wait for the next crash. As we all know there is a regulation to happen after such a rise. Play on that if you wanna invest
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:43:43 PM

If you want to invest you wait for the next crash. As we all know there is a regulation to happen after such a rise. Play on that if you wanna invest
Sound advice, crashes do happen and with the way BTC is going it will happen, just a matter of when. So ya, I'll buy the mining equipment as planned (20 port hub with 20 v4 ASIC for $350) and just mine and when a crash happens which it will, buy a BTC or two.

To be decided...
Mondy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:19:08 AM

Damn it keeps rising!

TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:22:59 AM

If you're a gambler go for it.  If you're a trader... maybe... if you're an investor you're waiting for the next crash.
That is what you've been saying since $280
Sage

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:35:03 AM

That is what you've been saying since $280

Really!  Quote me.

You can review all my posts.
vpitcher07

Activity: 342

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:54:54 AM

You can explain this without being a sarcastic prick...
(Unless you were genuinely expressing craze and excitement which doesn't seem likely)

Bitcoin: The currency of liberty
1HBJSf3Lm9i8KxjZ7fuoN9FJ8hniniFbv4
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:42:18 AM

Lol, I just checked mt gox and its now at $606, $170 drop since I last checked.

Edit: Oook, back to $700 now LMFAO !!!

To be decided...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: