Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin are you mostly Trust?  (Read 80 times)
hvdf112 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:30:25 AM

Here is lot of altcoin.

Which coin are you trust for long term hold.
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:56:11 AM

I like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and XRP. I think their momentum will be better.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:06:08 AM

Here is lot of altcoin.

i'd trust to ETH, ETC, XRP and NEO. those altcoin good to be lon-term hold. in other side i prefer to altcoin which can bring me a lot of profit. usually i got it from the altcoin that used for short-term or for daily trading.

IMO, the alt that good for long-term is listed on famous and trusted exchange. Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, etc and also they have a big daily volume even when it have a red market

imhimel

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:14:36 AM

I like eth, nano, xrp, onion for long time hold.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:25:45 AM

Based on my experience during the crypto world, for me  only bitcoin and ethereun which I believe in altcoin, lots of new altcoin and it says better than bitcoin and ethereum but I find it hard to move to another altcoin

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:35:15 AM

There are many good projects.

1. Nucleus Vision
2. Zilliqa
3. Cybermiles

Now i will invest in Merculet project as it seems quite interesting to me and collect 21000+ ETH in pre sale.
Mohammed6692

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

HONESTLY i trust in "THUGCOIN". because most of the projects nowadays are scam or they dont fulfill their promises. but thugcoin is different from other coins. they do what they told. their support team always ready to help. they always surprise us by introducing something new. so i believe in thugcoin
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:39:00 AM

there are lot of good projects going on, i would like to invest in ethereum, ncash, wabi, pundix.
i can trust inn these projects & i would like to hodl these coins for at-least 1 year..
m. yasir

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

I think Alt has a long-term Alt future that has a good team and project and can answer all the flaws in the present and future.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:59:17 AM

Here is lot of altcoin.

There are lots of altcoins and what I love the most and I'm currently investing right now is Eth, EOS and IOST. If you try to research about those coins they are so promising and can guarantee a huge profit when it comes to long term investments. I'm not an expert when it comes to predictions but since I do believe in the technology that those coins can offer in the future, I'm confident that my investments will be in the good hands and I can surely make a profit doing long term investments.

I did a lot of research about those coins and they really caught my trust and attention. I don't stop monitoring their performance in the market and hoping that the community behind those coins as well as the devs won't stop developing and promoting the project.

I'll be purchasing more coins when their values goes down a bit more. Red market means more opportunity for us to buy more coins that we can profit in the future but always remember to invest an amount you can afford to lose to avoid stress and frustration that could destroy our composure and positive aura. Smiley
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

1. Nucleus vision
2. Zilliqa
3. Cardstack
4. Travelflex
5. Omisego
cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:02:48 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 09:31:48 AM by cryptonad

I like ethereum and bitcoin for long term as these coin/altcoin are already proven their purpose in the blockchain system. There are also lots of good ongoing ICo projects I am following in which I beleived have the potential in the future.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:03:43 AM

hello my friend
I invest for long-term in Ethereum coin, ETC, monero, IOST, Byteball, ripple, XLM, callisto. I see referring to investing a look at the site coinmarketcap.com
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

Best trustful coin is ETH for me. But after ETH, EOS and Ripple follows behind.These for long term good altcoins.

CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

Here is lot of altcoin.

Previously, I always believed that ETH is the crypto that can hold long-term to make a profit. But recently, the crypto I trust most is the ADA, so if you want to make a significant profit at the end of the year, invest in this crypto, promising to grow by more than 2000% by the end of 2018 due to the potential. For the first time, Carnado uses proof-of-stake algorithms instead of proof-of-work as the rest of the cryptos on the market.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: