Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MERIT  (Read 373 times)
Skroojee (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

It seems to me that merit is not at present a useful instrument for regulating this forum. Merit became a subject for sale. No one gives merit, just like that. There are only a few cases when someone sent the merit of someone just like that.
I have repeatedly witnessed how people wrote good themes, great and having a good meaning, topics which conducted a good analysis of coins, but unfortunately no one has given for such topics merits. I have request one thing opinion, that such themes can be create only for order to you the credited for this subject previously purchased you merit.
I think this system can be improved. I have a number of suggestions on how to do this.
1. Give merit to people who create threads and topics are becoming popular. If the topic has 10 pages of comments - then to add 5 merits.
2. If a member has more than 100 activity on the forum is to enroll him 10 merits. More than 200 activity, give 100 merits.
I don't see any other options at the moment. Or buy merit. Personally, I am against such practices. It seems to me that the system of merit, unfortunately made this forum for many people commercial enterprise. We need new ideas to solve this problem, because I repeat that there are no other ways to increase their rank, in addition to buying merit at the moment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

It seems to me that merit is not at present a useful instrument for regulating this forum. Merit became a subject for sale. No one gives merit, just like that. There are only a few cases when someone sent the merit of someone just like that.
I have repeatedly witnessed how people wrote good themes, great and having a good meaning, topics which conducted a good analysis of coins, but unfortunately no one has given for such topics merits. I have request one thing opinion, that such themes can be create only for order to you the credited for this subject previously purchased you merit.
I think this system can be improved. I have a number of suggestions on how to do this.
1. Give merit to people who create threads and topics are becoming popular. If the topic has 10 pages of comments - then to add 5 merits.
2. If a member has more than 100 activity on the forum is to enroll him 10 merits. More than 200 activity, give 100 merits.
I don't see any other options at the moment. Or buy merit. Personally, I am against such practices. It seems to me that the system of merit, unfortunately made this forum for many people commercial enterprise. We need new ideas to solve this problem, because I repeat that there are no other ways to increase their rank, in addition to buying merit at the moment.

I do not understand everything here but.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats=recent - merits are being given.

the rest of your post looks like someone threw up on a keyboard.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
bitperson

Activity: 210
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

I have repeatedly witnessed how people wrote good themes, great and having a good meaning, topics which conducted a good analysis of coins, but unfortunately no one has given for such topics merits.

Nobody ever said that all 'good' posts would, or should, receive merit points. Merit isn't a way to compensate users for posting; merit is a way to encourage exceptionally useful posts but, above all, to prevent abusers from ranking up.

Reward users and their farmed alt accounts for creating spam megathreads and for spewing low quality posts? No thanks.

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

These threads ( with very few exceptions ) become spam fests, and they should be locked, and any merit awarded in them should be stripped from the poster, and the awarder imho.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

It seems to me that merit is not at present a useful instrument for regulating this forum.
Why do users want to rank up? To join signature campaigns. Merit limits that. In turn, limiting the number of spammers.

I don't see a problem. If someone is going to buy merit then they're wasting their money if they're going to spam and get banned. If they don't spam, then good! Goal accomplished.

manji

Merit: 174

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

lately, the topic of Merit has been the most trending discussion.

Why should complain about the merit system

Skroojee (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

I agree with you that on the one hand it protects the forum from unnecessary spam, but on the other hand it really makes life difficult for the beginners.
I didn't see the merit given to anyone for free. Often this all bought. This is done as follows. Created a topic, for this topic you someone gives you a few merit points that you have bought. Preferably a bit of credit for one theme, not to catch a ban.

bitperson

Merit: 119

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

it really makes life difficult for the beginners.
I have seen this claim elsewhere as well, and I don't understand it. Beginners can participate on the forum just fine without ever having to earn a single merit. What's difficult about that?

How to ask questions the smart way
When you’re happy with the answers in a thread you have started, please click ‘lock topic’ to prevent spam.
1AWrZWnN4ThpGB5z24WTzsoZRMqvLpDGYU
ckcharlie

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

While I don't necessarily agree with your suggestions I agree the merit system seems flawed. I've been on this forum for quite some time with no merit. It also strikes me as hypocritical when members with lots of Merit post negative comments saying people just want to rank up for sig campaigns...while themselves being personally involved in a sig campaign.
Where did the original merit come from? Were the hero/snr/legendary members allocated merit at some point. Merit's are rarely given out and seem to be all in the hands of high ranking members.
And if merit is being sold then that points to a system not working as it should.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

At the forum, no one cares about newcomer. If you want to get credit, develop and learn the cryptocurrency. Everything has its time.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:27:42 AM

I'm getting fed up with all this crap about merits being bought. I don't sell merit or trade it, and I'm sure I'm not the only member that has the same policy.

If you don't like the merit system, then you know what to do - FUCK OFF.

This is probably the first time I have sworn in this forum, and I hope that all you whingeing scammers will take the hint.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:31:31 AM

Quoted! yay... Jet Cash finally came over to the darkside

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Nope, no for your suggestion. As "good" and "great" is based on person's subjectivity, you can not force someone to give you merits. Try to analyze all the good posts that is meritted by people, you can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats=toptopicsat
And i suggest you look into other member posts like nullius, ddmrddmr, me (hehe), etc, and do the analyze of their posts.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2933

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

I repeat that there are no other ways to increase their rank, in addition to buying merit at the moment.
I would rather buy and Big Mac instead of buying merits... Cheesy btw why you want to BUY merits? To rank up right... and why you want to rank up?

This forum is open for all no restriction on newcomer or a Hero Member. There are no designated sections for high rank members where newbies can't access.

Only thing which attracts high ranks is bogus and fraudulent signature campaigns (trust me not all but most them are scams) they pay high number to higher profile ranks... that's what Bitcointalk want to minimize.

I don't think of of any other reason behind this merit system and I don't see any bad intention of theymos who is managing this community in best possible way.

At the forum, no one cares about newcomer. If you want to get credit, develop and learn the cryptocurrency. Everything has its time.
What type of care you talking about? Tell me which area of the forum you can't access?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

Eh? What? Another Merit topic? I've been out for almost 1 week due to busyness but what will I witness is people here are still making nonsense thread about Merits Smiley Why you guys can't just accept how the Merit System works. Can't you get over? Looks like it will take forever before these guys understands what and how Merit works.

Ooops. Looks like you made Sir Jet mad, get lost kid while you still have a chance, and remember, Never come back.

This forum is open for all no restriction on newcomer or a Hero Member. There are no designated sections for high rank members where newbies can't access.
Yeah, I think all sections are accessible by newbies but there are some sections here in the forum which restricts newbies to post. Like Ivory Tower. If I'm not mistaken there are some sections where Stuffs are only allowed.

404 Not Found
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

Except for Investigations and Ivory Tower, of which the latter was made because of the spam.

If there were no spam, the serious discussion board wouldn't have been made. And if people didn't care so much about ranking up (to participate in signature campaigns), the merit system wouldn't have been made. Smiley

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

It seems to me that merit is not at present a useful instrument for regulating this forum. Merit became a subject for sale. No one gives merit, just like that.
I do get merits from merit sources "just like that".

There are only a few cases when someone sent the merit of someone just like that.
Many not few.

I have repeatedly witnessed how people wrote good themes, great and having a good meaning, topics which conducted a good analysis of coins, but unfortunately no one has given for such topics merits.
What is meritable and what is not is subjective.

I have request one thing opinion, that such themes can be create only for order to you the credited for this subject previously purchased you merit.
Need a new keyboard? Dont ask me for me.

So spam mega threads with useless pages full of bullshit are going to be merited and not small worthwhile discussions?

Free merits = faster ranking up for shitposters. Roll Eyes Considering its coming from the bottomfeeder shitposters mouth. Grin Grin

I don't see any other options at the moment.
Open your eyes.

Or buy merit. Personally, I am against such practices. It seems to me that the system of merit, unfortunately made this forum for many people commercial enterprise.
Such cases are tagged by DT.

We need new ideas to solve this problem, because I repeat that there are no other ways to increase their rank, in addition to buying merit at the moment.
The mission of merit is thus accomplished.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Skroojee (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

I'm getting fed up with all this crap about merits being bought. I don't sell merit or trade it, and I'm sure I'm not the only member that has the same policy.

This is probably the first time I have sworn in this forum, and I hope that all you whingeing scammers will take the hint.
I think you're overreacting. Those things that I described - this reality. I'm not saying that all accounts from full member and above the sales, and they sell the merits, but let's face it and you will see that all is not as fabulous as you are telling. And since this topic is raised more than once, maybe it's because people are dissatisfied with something?HuhHuh

Bershie

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

I think you're overreacting. Those things that I described - this reality. I'm not saying that all accounts from full member and above the sales, and they sell the merits, but let's face it and you will see that all is not as fabulous as you are telling. And since this topic is raised more than once, maybe it's because people are dissatisfied with something?HuhHuh

Your pointing accusations without proper proof of it's existence. Beside's there is nothing we can do, you only made them realize that merit is successful against a hunter like you.

There are so many privilige in higher rank, but if you have greater rank you have also greater responsibilities. We're still lucky we dont have that pressure yet. Grin

? ?     stableDEX.io     ||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ? ?
? ?? Huh  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  Huh ?? ?
Skroojee (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

Your pointing accusations without proper proof of it's existence. Beside's there is nothing we can do, you only made them realize that merit is successful against a hunter like you.

There are so many privilige in higher rank, but if you have greater rank you have also greater responsibilities. We're still lucky we dont have that pressure yet. Grin

What proof do you need? If I have 10 merits in an hour, is that proof? Everybody know that? You reproach me for being a part of the bounty of the company, and you're part of it! Can watch that I on this forum am already quite a large number of time, and I have no merit, so as I not even not have been arguing promote its account, if would I wanted to, then already would bought merits.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: