Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xPredict™ - Multi exchange Prediction Service Result  (Read 71199 times)
spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 03:10:05 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 03:49:03 AM by spndr7

First of all, thank you very much. Your predictions are spot-on!

Thanks for appreciation,please donate to address below, if my predictions help you in making profit.

------------------------------------------------

Yesterdays was madder than spot on. That was like insider knowledge to call that!

I say he is responsible for data entry into the exchange trading bots, but in the classic stereotypical form, he needs to somehow let the world know his greatness, thus he comes on here and basically tells us how him and his cabal are going to manipulate the market next.

I have already answered you, but for the sake answering, quoting it again.

Those ranges are very narrow  in my opinion too narrow

Edit: Come clean spndr. How could u possibly have predicted such narrow trading ranges, admit it, you are the man who programs the trading bots, right?

I assure you, that, I have not created any bot for bitcoin/cryptocoin trading till now nor  am I associated with any bot-trading company,although, there is future plan of creating bot based service.

Its just trading experience,I have been trading cryptos, since mtgox (first crytocoin exchange ) started in 2010, and also traded alt-coins from the beginning (since start of first altcoin - solid coin in 2011).

I was the first to give idea of inter currency crpto-coin trading.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6350

pbody

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:06:18 AM

what is this?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 04:20:35 AM

what is this?

Random logo design attempt by me.

Kramerc

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:30:14 AM

Which side do you predict the market to move?

Yesterdays was madder than spot on. That was like insider knowledge to call that!

I say he is responsible for data entry into the exchange trading bots, but in the classic stereotypical form, he needs to somehow let the world know his greatness, thus he comes on here and basically tells us how him and his cabal are going to manipulate the market next.

Is the breakout to be expected on the upside? Or is it still undecided and it depends on what happens until the 25th?
spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:43:12 AM

Is the breakout to be expected on the upside? Or is it still undecided and it depends on what happens until the 25th?

You got my point, it still undecided and it depends on what happens until the 25th jan 2014.

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:00:51 AM

I didn't read all the posts, but I see users talking about the accurate predictions of the OP, looking to his stats beside being an early adopter (2010) he seems to spend allot of time on Indian sub-forums or related threads to India, which means that he is from India or an enthusiastic of its culture.

that been said, India is a poor country with a very rich culture, one of the most attractive things are the Vedas, you can learn allot of things, so my silly guess is that he uses astrology in his predictions and if this is true he has to be a kick ass astrologist Wink

I cant say that I am believer in astrology, but the relation between it and between astronomy doesn't seem to be a coincidence, I didn't spend allot of time to study this subject for one reason, assuming that astrology gives us the possibility of "predicting" the future and knowing things that might happen keeps me away of it, I like to live my unpredictable life and be surprised with every event, "knowing" about things and wait for them to happen or try to trick the universe doesn't work for me.... my faith is my destiny, this is what I believe.

sorry for the off-topic post, but I just wanted to point that out Wink

Ashitank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 10:58:18 AM

Is it really need to judge Op & dissect into his personality e.t.c , if his predictions are accurate & help us earn btc or $ then good or else ...
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:05:16 AM

Is it really need to judge Op & dissect into his personality e.t.c , if his predictions are accurate & help us earn btc or $ then good or else ...

who did judge his personality ? how what I wrote (if you meant me) was even related to the OP personality ?
bitcoin_UK

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:32:37 PM

There's no crash coming, maybe a dip here and there. Bitcoin is too widely used right now for a crash. Every day more and more respected businesses are accepting this currency. It's the currency of the future and the future is now!
Rdeschain

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:24:59 PM

I didn't read all the posts, but I see users talking about the accurate predictions of the OP, looking to his stats beside being an early adopter (2010) he seems to spend allot of time on Indian sub-forums or related threads to India, which means that he is from India or an enthusiastic of its culture.

that been said, India is a poor country with a very rich culture, one of the most attractive things are the Vedas, you can learn allot of things, so my silly guess is that he uses astrology in his predictions and if this is true he has to be a kick ass astrologist Wink

I cant say that I am believer in astrology, but the relation between it and between astronomy doesn't seem to be a coincidence, I didn't spend allot of time to study this subject for one reason, assuming that astrology gives us the possibility of "predicting" the future and knowing things that might happen keeps me away of it, I like to live my unpredictable life and be surprised with every event, "knowing" about things and wait for them to happen or try to trick the universe doesn't work for me.... my faith is my destiny, this is what I believe.

sorry for the off-topic post, but I just wanted to point that out Wink

IMO, you're way off base with the astrology connection (in that I dont think he uses astrology to predict btc prices) and I really think you're reaching there...but of course I could be the one who's wrong.

Whatever it is.....he's been pretty accurate and I've been following this thread since it started.

MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:32:32 PM

There's no crash coming, maybe a dip here and there. Bitcoin is too widely used right now for a crash. Every day more and more respected businesses are accepting this currency. It's the currency of the future and the future is now!

Ah, just the kind of reassurance I was looking for!

Now I know I can mortgage the house and put it all on Bitcoin and sleep soundly at night!

Cheers buddy, yer a real pal!

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:44:52 PM

Ah, just the kind of reassurance I was looking for!

Now I know I can mortgage the house and put it all on Bitcoin and sleep soundly at night!

Cheers buddy, yer a real pal!

I'd sell the house and take out a few loans and some more off-the-books loans from some motorcycle club, borrow from family and go all in on bitcoin Smiley

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:46:28 PM

I'd sell the house and take out a few loans and some more off-the-books loans from some motorcycle club, borrow from family and go all in on bitcoin Smiley

Wow!

How come I never thought of that? Bitcoin is the money of the future and the future is now!

How can I possibly lose?

This forum is the best! I love u guys!

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:42:51 PM

Thanks for appreciation,please donate to address below, if my predictions help you in making profit.

------------------------------------------------

I have already answered you, but for the sake answering, quoting it again.

Those ranges are very narrow  in my opinion too narrow

Edit: Come clean spndr. How could u possibly have predicted such narrow trading ranges, admit it, you are the man who programs the trading bots, right?

I assure you, that, I have not created any bot for bitcoin/cryptocoin trading till now nor  am I associated with any bot-trading company,although, there is future plan of creating bot based service.

Its just trading experience,I have been trading cryptos, since mtgox (first crytocoin exchange ) started in 2010, and also traded alt-coins from the beginning (since start of first altcoin - solid coin in 2011).

I was the first to give idea of inter currency crpto-coin trading.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=6350

Maybe it's a language thing, but I feel you might have missed that MatTheCat probably wasn't serious about you actually setting the price. Or maybe I missed that you actually didn't miss it ... it's all so confusing Cheesy

Anyway, keep going. The real test for your predictions will of course be once we're getting to the moment of decision (if there will be one), and how your predictions will capture that.

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 02:05:34 AM

Today’s Scene

4 hr candlestick USD/BTC chart

Range is getting narrower with time. But volume is consistently rising. Seems like heading towards upper breakout, as predicted on 21 Jan 2014.

MatTheCat

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:09:10 AM

Today’s Scene

4 hr candlestick USD/BTC chart

Range is getting narrower with time. But volume is consistently rising. Seems like heading towards upper breakout, as predicted on 21 Jan 2014.

volume has risen a little bit in the last hour and that is it.

otherwise volume is as low as it has been for weeks..

skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:06:48 PM

This guy says we're in a "bullish pennant":

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/talking-numbers/why-bitcoin-is-poised-to-break-out-to-all-time-highs-141729681.html

And he's a "professional" since he's on TV so he must be right... Wink
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:29:02 PM

This guy says we're in a "bullish pennant":

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/talking-numbers/why-bitcoin-is-poised-to-break-out-to-all-time-highs-141729681.html

And he's a "professional" since he's on TV so he must be right... Wink

Doesn't look very fucking bullish to me!

But I am not on TV so I can't possibly have a clue what I am talking about.

wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:54:40 PM

I have a hunch that the price won't go anywhere soon.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 01:45:30 AM

Market had finally decided to be bearish.To continue this trend, staying below resistance level of 818 is necessary.

We may see a drop to  720 level in next 5-6 days. Surprisingly BTC/USD remained cool, in the current turmoil of LTC/USD.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: