Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 10:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounty signature campaign to join..help please  (Read 223 times)
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

the definition of the best campaign is everyone is different and of course, this will only make you confused because everyone's different advice. You may be better looking for the bounty definitely many new projects coming up.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

Wanna know which is the best signature bounty available at this time which have some good share for its signature campaigns and chances of some good earning are good...also in which still quiet alot of time left to be part of..dont wanna join those which already completed more than half of the time...
Yes i have already done my research but i am still very confused thats why i want your help guys...please give your opinion

The best thing you need to do is to go to bounty section and look for a good ico. There is no guarantee that the campaign given to you will be successful not unless they have a good platform and a reliable team. Remember that deciding on which campaign you are going to join will depend on how much you understand the project and how you trust the bounty manager. Don't be lazy to look for a good one.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

Wanna know which is the best signature bounty available at this time which have some good share for its signature campaigns and chances of some good earning are good...also in which still quiet alot of time left to be part of..dont wanna join those which already completed more than half of the time...
Yes i have already done my research but i am still very confused thats why i want your help guys...please give your opinion
Please take your time looking on it. Even if we suggest to you but it won't satisfied your wants.  Not necessarily you look for high rewards but to look bounties that have a sure payment for the participants and BM have high in rank.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

Joining signature bounty is not an easy choice for bounty hunters as it very important to select the project which has a good potential and have a good team. You are going spend the good amount of time in promoting the project and I must say select project after some good research about the project. No one can tell you which project signature bounty is best as everyone has their own preferences.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

Finding good bounty with good rewards is not easy due to thousands of participants. I have found a good bounty that is paying good, and on time. Also for the reward allocation its very good. The bounty manager is making a cap to ensure that the participants that joins in it will have a huge amount of rewards. If you are still looking for a good bounty try to research this url
https://bountyhive.io

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:51:42 AM

It is absolutely impossible to say that this campaign is successful. you need to trust your previous experiences and luck. I would recommend that you select campaigns that are overpaid.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
billtonz123

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

in my opinion see the program bounty and the rules, after that see how many participant to follow the program. if many participant follow the program thats mean the program bounty is good, and keep continued about the program
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:30:13 AM

Signature campaign is the big and most important source of income from this forum. For good signature campaign you should check good project from ico rating and review sites, then check about that project 's bounty section how much percentage they allocated for signature campaign,  i think it should be above so that you can get good money and then check its spread sheet if there more senior members and legendary members joined so join it blindly.

max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

There's a lot of best bounty signature campaign available to choose in.Nobody can tell you,what bounty signature campaign do you choose in because everyone of us had an a campiagn.The more people had an idea,the more you confused.For me choose first the bounty manager and then their project.
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

https://bounties.biz - the majority of bounty campaigns that this team is leading have shown great results for the participants. Keep in mind that they often require to go through KYC.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

No one can give you such information ! Maybe do your own work and find which campaign suit you the best ! . The rules of a certain campaign might be good for one person but not good for another , So what might look appealing for me in term of posting and payment might not be appealing for you .
If you really want to earn money maybe start by not being lazy and do some effort to find what you looking for .  Wink
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

For now im trying bountyhive bounty , look on my signature. Well this is my first time just hopimg project losted on hive isa decent project. But actually my bounty basis is bounty managers who has a good background of taking a good project. Such as wapinter, sylon and deadly

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

There was a good signature but it has a limit of 100 people, but in general for me good signatures, those in which the quantity is limited
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

you don't want to work for 3 to 4 months but want to join a good signature campaign which have some good share and you also don't want to join already completed more than half of the time aren't you a little to greedy? every work needs time specially altcoins bounty campaign and it runs 2 to 4 months. i guess you didn't find anything because you are to choosy.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

You want others to tell you,why you do not look for what you think is good, don't be lazy, you can go to the bounty section, where there is a lot of bounty information.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

Just look at it like an investment, you are essentially buying the ICO. Do your research on the ICO like you normally would or search for ICO stats websites. Pay attention to the team and if they have a working product and if everything checks out, then join the bounty. Don't pay too much attention to the price they list because no one knows if they are ever going to get listed on any exchange.
alyssaxx

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

We can't distinguished which bounty is good unless it is already over, because it is only the time we'll know if they will distribute stakes or not. All of the bounty are all promising and have good whitepaper.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:58:16 AM

Personally, I think that it depends on everyone thought to identify whether that bounty campaign is best or not. You’d better spend time to find the bounty campaign which is suitable with you, because only you know what you need, guy. You can follow ICO project or social meadiam, it is probably useful for you. In general, there have many kind of bounty campaigns. Be patient and keep finding, I hope you find a good which is suitable with you.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

you can find the best bounty by yourself on altcoin section or on services.
satisfy yourself on the information you can gather on the bounty campaign, and decide for yourself if what is the best, then you are free to join.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

Well, honestly I can't provide a good answer to this question, but this is my principle when choosing a signature campaign.
1) Try to look the bounty which has a high allocation to a signature campaign. I can say 30-40% is enough. Usually, Sylon (Bounty manager) has a high allocation for sig camp.
2) Earning also depends on the project, so choosing a Bounty same as choosing an ICO to invest. DYOR is the best answer. A basic rule like check the team background, whitepaper, products (MVP) is also a must for us as a bounty participant.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: