Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with the market ?  (Read 288 times)
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

Does anybody know what's going on?

Vincoin Cash
▓ Private Blockchain Protocol ▓
|Telegram|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

I can not see the image you posted, can you describe in detail the status of the market you are facing? Because the market is still in the uptrend of both BTC and altcoins, there is no sign of a reduction at all. Please specify or upload the image again so people can help you analyze.

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

The market is just going up for the last 2 weeks, that is really great man. But I dont know what is going on there, I think people have fomo becaue Bitcoin formed a nice bottom arround 6k USD.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

The market is just going up for the last 2 weeks, that is really great man. But I dont know what is going on there, I think people have fomo becaue Bitcoin formed a nice bottom arround 6k USD.
i think a lot of positive news is going on right now, for example soros will be investing money for cryptocurrency. besides that European Union union has just held a cryptocurrency conference, maybe this is boosting price of btc
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:04:06 PM

why with the market, is there something wrong? I think the market is recovering and going up, do you not like it?
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

We always see growth in the market Smiley isn't amazing? Everything was in green everyday. Seeing btc eth and some alts in growth is really encouraging me in my daily life. If the green market will continue then I think we are all in winning situation in our trading life.
dusunbesemah

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Yes for now the market is starting to improve even though slowly, the market began to stabilize this good prefix for new crypto users like me, hopefully continue to green.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

my current opinion of why with the market? the market is showing its activities, there are times when there are crowded sluggish, but the sluggish market is normal, just as this is more interesting for the analysis, and remain optimistic not waver with the issues that develop, remain calm and optimistic success for all of us
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

Nobody can really tell for sure. Actually, whether crypto or not, it is very difficult to know how or why the market moves like it does.

If anyone knew what was going on then they would be insanely rich and would have no further reason to share information with everyone else because it would make them less rich.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

I can't see the picture you're loading. but you're talking about Ascension. Yeah, we guessed the fall. now everyone points to Ascension. the majority of the market is moving in what they say. Smiley it's too late to explain it with charts or technical analysis.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

When we have huge swings and price dips people lose confidence, as things start to tighten up the fear reduces and the bull mentality sets in, pretty typical for these markets, the smart traders are the ones reducing the swings buying at a great price while those lacking experience ride on the safer side of not wanting to risk loss.

Constant battles of tight asses and fearful people vs risk takers and safe traders knowing the possibilities.

Keep positive and buy more at the dips, we can only go up long term.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

I can't see the image, but if you're talking about the behaviour of the market as a whole then the pattern and reasons for it is quite clear.
The market rose too quickly in December/January and the speed of the rise drew in more money which made the rise even steeper. Then we saw the inevitable fallback, and because the rise was fast there was no new established base to fall back to... so the market fell too far until it finally saw resistance around $270 billion. Once that was established as a new base point, green started to return and we are now heading into the next bull market.

Stipsy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

Whats going with the market is that we are in phase 1 of an altcoin moon period which will likely come to brief halt in the 2nd week of May when BTC retraces significantly from probably 11000.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

Well what's happening is the exact opposite of what was happening over the last 3 months Smiley. Lot of positive news in media, positive market sentiment and some FOMO.
Bitico777

Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

Nobody knows anything for sure. But it is necessary to use the moment and earn right now!

Serg22

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:23:39 PM

The market is gaining bullish momentum, thus begins to show interest for investment. That's very good.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

The market is actively growing over the past two weeks and I am very pleased! I think the next market will also grow. Last weeks there are a lot of positive news about crypto, so I think because of this market is growing. I think it's just the beginning of bullish growth.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
snowlei52189

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

The investment market is too active now.I think the price will only grow, coins should be held, be patient.
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

Nothing special happened in the market just regular price swings. Bitcoin and ethereum looks better stronger. On the other hand people buying last month already made nice profits with their money!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
JCB44

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

Nothing special happened in the market just regular price swings. Bitcoin and ethereum looks better stronger. On the other hand people buying last month already made nice profits with their money!

You're damn right. I think we gonna see a correction for 5-7 more days now and new wave attemp afterwards and if succeed BTC will be at 11000-11500 ranges and ETH around 900-1000
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: