Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:57:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -- This is Why They're Gonna Kill Bitcoin  (Read 5007 times)
Yurizhai

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:16:25 PM

I wrote about this a about a year ago, how BitCoin would hit $1,000 which it just did. I also wrote about how it would be killed down the line. The pipe dream of crypto currencies and freedom, will be destroyed and become on of the worst tools for total enslavement into a global one world currency.

If you think your friendly NSA spying government is going to let some 3rd world country folk who mined bitcoins on their cpus become millionaires your triple dumb. They will keep these currencies outside the current infrastructure, and they will create their own government crypto currencies. Also, if you have any form of intelligence, these things were written in the bible 2000 years ago.

Basically there will come a time that once a world crypto currency is implemented everything else will be outlawed and you will by force have to accept the new form of payment or be put to death.

"The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands(QR Tattooes anyone?) or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

The proper title shouldn't be why Bitcoin, it should be why "non government crypto currencies are going to get killed." It might not happen anytime soon, it might take years 10-20, but there will come an end when these decentralized currencies will come to seize. Bitcoin will get killed by other crypto currencies just offering better features, then later on all of them will get killed together.

I think the people always ultimately win, or at the very least gain control for at least some percentage of the time. Even if this did happen it's not the end of the world or cryptocurrencies.

Actually it is the end of the world as we know it. These things will happen, there will be a world dictator, then in the end god will come and judge, and evil will be banished, and a new world in ethical sense will exist. There won't be a need for currency anymore.

Probably not though.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:19:12 PM

I wrote about this a about a year ago, how BitCoin would hit $1,000 which it just did. I also wrote about how it would be killed down the line. The pipe dream of crypto currencies and freedom, will be destroyed and become on of the worst tools for total enslavement into a global one world currency.

If you think your friendly NSA spying government is going to let some 3rd world country folk who mined bitcoins on their cpus become millionaires your triple dumb. They will keep these currencies outside the current infrastructure, and they will create their own government crypto currencies. Also, if you have any form of intelligence, these things were written in the bible 2000 years ago.

Basically there will come a time that once a world crypto currency is implemented everything else will be outlawed and you will by force have to accept the new form of payment or be put to death.

"The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands(QR Tattooes anyone?) or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

The proper title shouldn't be why Bitcoin, it should be why "non government crypto currencies are going to get killed." It might not happen anytime soon, it might take years 10-20, but there will come an end when these decentralized currencies will come to seize. Bitcoin will get killed by other crypto currencies just offering better features, then later on all of them will get killed together.

I think the people always ultimately win, or at the very least gain control for at least some percentage of the time. Even if this did happen it's not the end of the world or cryptocurrencies.

Actually it is the end of the world as we know it. These things will happen, there will be a world dictator, then in the end god will come and judge, and evil will be banished, and a new world in ethical sense will exist. There won't be a need for currency anymore.

Probably not though.

That's your choice to believe it or not, I like my chances of choosing to believe since things written about 2,000 years ago are happening word for word, step by step.
Yurizhai

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:21:23 PM

Probably not though.

That's your choice to believe it or not, I like my chances of choosing to believe since things written about 2,000 years ago are happening word for word, step by step.

If you're going to believe in something large going on you should be able to acknowledge that something larger is probably going on and it's most likely not the first one.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:33:19 PM

Probably not though.

If you're going to believe in something large going on you should be able to acknowledge that something larger is probably going on and it's most likely not the first one.

What can be larger than the creator of the known universe?
Yurizhai

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:35:38 PM

Probably not though.

The source.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:47:34 PM

Probably not though.

The source.

The creator and the source are one in the same, he is the source that sustains everything.
Yurizhai

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:51:59 PM

Probably not though.

The source.

The creator and the source are one in the same, he is the source that sustains everything.
Or maybe he's not and even he doesn't know that. Or maybe he does. Or maybe he is but you still aren't referring to the right creator. Or maybe so many other options. If you're going to believe something like a creator or source exists you shouldn't also be admitting to knowing even 1/1000th of the story.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:05:23 PM

Probably not though.

The source.

Or maybe he's not and even he doesn't know that. Or maybe he does. Or maybe he is but you still aren't referring to the right creator. Or maybe so many other options. If you're going to believe something like a creator or source exists you shouldn't also be admitting to knowing even 1/1000th of the story.

I don't know the story at all I just know his name, and everything he has written 2000-4000 years ago is coming into fulfillment, and even those things are only .00000000000000000000000000000001% of the knowledge about him.
Yurizhai

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:09:19 PM

Probably not though.

The source.

I don't know the story at all I just know his name, and everything he has written 2000-4000 years ago is coming into fulfillment, and even those things are only .00000000000000000000000000000001% of the knowledge about him.

ok
Vivisector999

Activity: 541

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:33:17 PM

I just have to ask, is JohnnyBigs yet another one of Vlad's sock puppet accounts?   He sounds alot like how he was wording IXC2XIC or whatever the name of his last sock puppet he came out of the closet with.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
Schwede65

Activity: 309

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:52:41 PM

if i were a big banker or a part of the financial government i would create a NEW totally premined coin with many, many billions of coins

And who's gonna buy your premined government coin?  That's the error right there.

You need mass adoption and until you reach critical mass (so you can force it on everyone) you need the masses to think it's just another regular crypto coin in order for them to bid it up like crazy, thinking they'll all get rich.

Or do you think the masses are gonna sell their good and mortgage their houses to pay $10,000 for a premined government coin so they and the elite can transfer 90% of their wealth?

But that's exactly what the masses will do if they think they're getting rich, cause hey, look how fast and how high Bitcoin went.

So the government is doing just as you're saying, if ixCoin is the next coin, you can bet they have all taken their positions and now they'll sit back quietly as the wealth transfer takes place: Voluntarily!

Thanks for the German funny.  lol.

Edit:  And you can make it centralized anytime, like they're trying to do with Bitcoin right now.  But it has to start off as decentralized for fast mass adoption.  

You'd make a horrible dictator.

everyone will buy it, because i'm the European Central Bank

i'll print some billions of the EURO if needed and i stand behind this new coin - this is MY NEW digital currency - the worth comes out of my centralized sovereignty - it has worth like the euros i'm printing every day

i'm laughing at your decentralized idea - this is no good for the system - i have no control over this decentralized shit of some nerds - what shall i do with such a buggy coding, open source and the resulting program - you can play with it in the ixcoin-kindergarten

i'm really a brilliant and wise dictator  Grin
Yurizhai

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:09:16 AM

This theory doesn't make any sense: if bitcoin gets wiped and all people owning bitcoins get financially wiped, tell me why the hell would people trust another cryptocurrency when they have just witnessed one collapse!!!!

Relative to the size of the world population, barely any people use BTC. If they killed it fast enough they could make their coin actually go mainstream.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 01:47:45 AM

This theory doesn't make any sense: if bitcoin gets wiped and all people owning bitcoins get financially wiped, tell me why the hell would people trust another cryptocurrency when they have just witnessed one collapse!!!!

Relative to the size of the world population, barely any people use BTC. If they killed it fast enough they could make their coin actually go mainstream.

That's exactly my thinking.  We're at less than 1% now so most people are just now hearing about it.  If you wait too long to kill Bitcoin the backlash will be too much.  If you kill it too soon you'll kill all the momentum.

I think we're very near the sweet spot where many have heard about Bitcoin and see its potential but only few relatively speaking, will be hurt by the crash.

And yeah, now that people got a taste of quick digital riches, ixCoin would go up faster than Bitcoin once it's obvious that it's gonna be the next big thing.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 01:49:28 AM

Only a handful of people own millions worth of Bitcoin and most who merge mined have some ixCoin.  

And given we're at less than 1% penetration rate while many more have heard of it, the backlash would be minimal while the opportunity to get in on the next big coin would be enormous.

JohnyBigs

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:51:35 AM

if i were a big banker or a part of the financial government i would create a NEW totally premined coin with many, many billions of coins

And who's gonna buy your premined government coin?  That's the error right there.

You need mass adoption and until you reach critical mass (so you can force it on everyone) you need the masses to think it's just another regular crypto coin in order for them to bid it up like crazy, thinking they'll all get rich.

Or do you think the masses are gonna sell their good and mortgage their houses to pay $10,000 for a premined government coin so they and the elite can transfer 90% of their wealth?

But that's exactly what the masses will do if they think they're getting rich, cause hey, look how fast and how high Bitcoin went.

So the government is doing just as you're saying, if ixCoin is the next coin, you can bet they have all taken their positions and now they'll sit back quietly as the wealth transfer takes place: Voluntarily!

Thanks for the German funny.  lol.

Edit:  And you can make it centralized anytime, like they're trying to do with Bitcoin right now.  But it has to start off as decentralized for fast mass adoption.  

You'd make a horrible dictator.

everyone will buy it, because i'm the European Central Bank

i'll print some billions of the EURO if needed and i stand behind this new coin - this is MY NEW digital currency - the worth comes out of my centralized sovereignty - it has worth like the euros i'm printing every day

i'm laughing at your decentralized idea - this is no good for the system - i have no control over this decentralized shit of some nerds - what shall i do with such a buggy coding, open source and the resulting program - you can play with it in the ixcoin-kindergarten

i'm really a brilliant and wise dictator  Grin

This is exactly whats going to happen.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 01:52:07 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 04:36:42 AM by Vlad2Vlad

I just have to ask, is JohnnyBigs yet another one of Vlad's sock puppet accounts?   He sounds alot like how he was wording IXC2XIC or whatever the name of his last sock puppet he came out of the closet with.

I don't have any sock puppets.

IXC2XIC is my Alias and I stated so from the first day I made it.  And I didn't make it to deceive people, I did it cause I thought it would be a cool alias to have if my XIC theory comes true.

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 04:22:22 AM

Its me im that guy john.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 04:23:01 AM

Probably not though.

+1 : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 07:48:21 AM

I'm seeing more and more articles about China getting very deep and serious about Bitcoin, and Russia as well.

If they think the US is planning to dump the dollar and go into Bitcoin (as i do) then they will try to beat them to the punch in order to become the world's next reserve currency and global super power.

It's common knowledge already that China has recast all their gold (into 1 kilo bars) and is preparing to launch a new gold backed global currency so why not Bitcoin?

If so, then the US will have to do a preemptive strike against Bitcoin, and leave China and Russia holding the empty Bitcoin bag which adds another angle to my, Bitcoin has to die, theory.

And this too has to happen soon as china looks ready to move.

The way i see it, any angle you take on this, Bitcoin has to die.

Schwede65

Activity: 309

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 09:42:41 AM

I'm seeing more and more articles about China getting very deep and serious about Bitcoin, and Russia as well.

If they think the US is planning to dump the dollar and go into Bitcoin (as i do) then they will try to beat them to the punch in order to become the world's next reserve currency and global super power.

It's common knowledge already that China has recast all their gold (into 1 kilo bars) and is preparing to launch a new gold backed global currency so why not Bitcoin?

If so, then the US will have to do a preemptive strike against Bitcoin, and leave China and Russia holding the empty Bitcoin bag which adds another angle to my, Bitcoin has to die, theory.

And this too has to happen soon as china looks ready to move.

The way i see it, any angle you take on this, Bitcoin has to die.

please see this numbers:

Gross national income 2010, Atlas method - in millions of USD

1      United States    14,600,828
2      China                 5,700,018
3      Japan                 5,369,116
4      Germany            3,537,180
5      France                2,749,821
18    Indonesia               599,148

65    Cuba                       62,204
125  Equatorial Guinea     10,182
133  Madagascar                8,820
146  Nicaragua                  6,282

World 62,364,113

and now we have a market-cap of btc: ~6,000 million USD
but its only the market-cap - you see how highly volatile it is

so now we have "Nicaragua" (1 btc = 500 USD)

when we have a price-spike with 10 x (1 btc = 5,000 USD) we have "Cuba"

when we have a price-spike with 100 x (1 btc = 50,000 USD) we have "Indonesia"

even when we have a price-spike with 1000 x (1 btc = 500,000 USD) we have "China"

to have the full "world" we would have a price-spike of 100,000 (1 btc = 10,000,000 USD)

so the btc-world is too tiny + little to be noticed by the big players - i resume: now
yeah, they are watching this - but there is no alarm by now - yet some medium player are watching and trading this to have some profit - why destroying the fine milk-cow Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: