Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:46:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaigns of needmoney  (Read 144 times)
Natusik (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

In the bounty campaigns, the manager needmoney requires us not to create new weekly reports but to edit the old one (the first one). However, when i need to edit the old report, I see in the table that its results have not been taken into account. Guys, i need your advice how to correctly make reports for needmoney so that they are counted and that I was not suddenly banned for doing this wrong? Thanks in advance!
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

Although, i am not into his campaign, but i think the best thing you should do is that you look into the spreadsheet and try locating one or two persons that have steady record of stakes. You can visit their profile to check how their previous reports have been made as regards that bounty. I think this should help.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

Why not just ask your bounty manager?

Natusik (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

Although, i am not into his campaign, but i think the best thing you should do is that you look into the spreadsheet and try locating one or two persons that have steady record of stakes. You can visit their profile to check how their previous reports have been made as regards that bounty. I think this should help.
Thanks for the advice, I'll try to do it! I was just trying to find out from the bounty manager, but he does not answer my messages and I'm afraid to constantly ask him about the same thing, so that he couldn't drive me out of the campaign (
BetadiNe

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

In the bounty campaigns, the manager needmoney requires us not to create new weekly reports but to edit the old one (the first one). However, when i need to edit the old report, I see in the table that its results have not been taken into account. Guys, i need your advice how to correctly make reports for needmoney so that they are counted and that I was not suddenly banned for doing this wrong? Thanks in advance!
there are usually weekly spreadsheets and some are counted towards the end of the project, depending on the project you are following, or if you want to know better why you did not send a personal message to the manager.
fransbenotius

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:45:55 PM

I think needmoney is one of the best bounty managers or management with their tokensuite team. They always active in telegram give information or answer if give a question to them. I think they are one of the promising team in cryptocurrency. We must thank to them because they help us in the past few years
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

Needmoney is interesting, if you want to participate in signature camping. If you want to participate in a social media campaign, be prepared to earn very little. There are too many participants.  I think, it's time for him, to set limits on members for his campaigns.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

I do not know what your problem is. I think everything is good. This manager in some bounties on the contrary, you must create a report every week. Try to write in the topic of the bounty, where you do not have stacks. I was always answered and helped. This manager has a very good and professional team
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

I think needmoney will check all the post after campaign ended, so no need to scare your stakes not count, if you worried about that I think the best way to solve your issue is direct contact campaign bounty manager
brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

I think you better ask directly to the manager !!
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

It depends on which bounty you participated. There are several members of TokenSuite, who helps needmoney in managing most of his campaigns. Each member has their own different set of approach in terms of giving stakes. First, identify the person who manages the campaign (there are notes, posted by needmoney that states = This campaign is managed by ____." So, it won't be difficult. Contact the in the telegram and ask them whether they distribute the stakes on a weekly basis or only by the end of the campaign.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

better ask directly on the needmoney, I myself do not like the person because never respond to the PM I give, bounty signature given need money is also bad because participants are prohibited from removing the signature before the distribution token
WizardCount

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

doing it in accordance with the existing rules will be evident if your stake is not counted, most bounty of them count the stake at the end,
if there is a mistake on your stake at the end of your campaign just need to showing your report in accordance with existing regulations
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

need money is a very trusted manager, so if you confused then directly ask manager, he can solve your confusion.

pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

Read the rules carefully,so that you wont have any problems with your campaigns.Needmoney bounties wont be that profitable as the there are too many participants which is why i aint going to participate with their campaigns ,choosing a good manager could save your time and effort ,do not waste your time to tokensuite because you wont get paid good based on my experience.

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:25:17 PM

needmoney  is a good manager, in every topic there is a form in order to report an error in the calculation of the award. but most importantly carefully read the conditions
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

You really better contact the Manager and clarify this issue. Maybe you do not fulfill the conditions on Facebook or Twitter, or you have closed access to your account, because of this you do not count your work. Personally, I participate in the companies from this Manager, submit reports and everything is in order, there are no problems. When I write a new report, I just quote my previous message.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: