Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:50:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i invest in impressio ICO  (Read 278 times)
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

You have to make that decision by yourself on your own research and assessment. Suggesting investments to other people is a very bad idea, especially when it's something so risky and volatile like crypto. Get a complete information about the project, team, work progress, future business plans and legal authority of ICO before investing.
Just do you own research and don't rely on peoples opinions.

Most important thing is missing here, the quality of the developers team, as a poor team won't be able to take the project from the stage of planning to the stage of actually going out with a product, so you will end up losing money, I believe that you should base your ICO investments on hype, if the hype is big then you will earn money, other indicators don't really matter as even if the project is good and the hype level is low you won't earn money.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

I just came across that project as well.
It is ridiculous that they promise to guarantee more than 100% profit in two weeks.
I'd suggest anyone stay away from it.
caotringhia

Activity: 277
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:20:41 AM

This is a Ponzi model, you need to stay away from projects like this. In the future it will look like Bitconnect and will end up like the previous type of lending. Looking at the site, the design is quite beautiful, but Whitepaper and the development team have no information. This is my opinion, I have experienced many losses with previous types of lending. So be careful.
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

Hi! Only you can decide about that we can not sure about ico if this is liget many ico now is good to look in the first but if ico end no more update ever.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

I think many of you heard about the Impressio ICO and if you dont here is the link  to the site....
https://impressio.io/
I wanted to know should i invest in impressio ICO..as it is one of the most hyped project right now and i am feeling i should also invest some of my amount in this....but it will be my first investement in the ICO so i dont want to be in loss....
So please advice me what you think about this ICO what is your opinoin about impressio.io....does this look legit to you

Well, I like the transparency of their transaction at the site. But I can't see the whitepaper. They only provide the Lightpaper. That's not enough for me personally.
Then, where is the team member? I only see one person at that site, Josh Price as CEO, and now linkdln background.

patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:34:06 PM

I think many of you heard about the Impressio ICO and if you dont here is the link  to the site....
https://impressio.io/
I wanted to know should i invest in impressio ICO..as it is one of the most hyped project right now and i am feeling i should also invest some of my amount in this....but it will be my first investement in the ICO so i dont want to be in loss....
So please advice me what you think about this ICO what is your opinoin about impressio.io....does this look legit to you
Hi guy, I did not hear anything about impressio ICO and I also same you! I start research impressio.io and dedice whether invest in this or not! And i also need some advisions!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Melih1905

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

I think you should stay away from this scam, they are saying you will get 125% in 14 days, they have a consistent looking website but no whitepaper, it doesn't say a lot about the token, I couldn't find it on any ICO listing site like ICObench or ICOdrops
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:05:59 AM

I have seen that ICO before, i think that it is not worth investing at the moment, there are a lot of projects that might be much more better than that.
Take a look over SmartRealty, and Equitybase, both are good projects at the moment
Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:31:35 AM

If ico is blown away, it's normal because of their good advertising regime, they have the right to show off and advertise what's on their plan so you can invest in impressive Ico if you want.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:50:27 AM

Never heard of it but I really think you should make your own conclusions and trust your own judgement. Nobody can guarantee you anything.

I have also not heard about the crypto project with that name. I think you will need to make extensive research about it before you can get started with your investment. As more votes are in the No's then you should know that it is not in the buzz at all and thus have not made proper publicity yet. You should keep looking for your answers in an ANN of Impressio so that you can get to know how many people from there are going to invest their money. Make decisions upon the real data that you will get. FYI: ICO can be subject to heavy risk!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆