Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I NEO going to be coin of the year?  (Read 209 times)
inillo (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

NEON wallet updated, some extra functionality on the chain and very promising ICOs choosing NEO as platform because it incorporates compliance and is very fast and cheap. Do you think that this is NEO-YEAR?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

NEO is a great coin and has potential, but we can not say anything about this year. This year might be a year to stabilizing crypto market. If you look at previous years trends, things were not same. Hope for better for the next year.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

NEO is the coin of blockchain is different from the Ethereum. Therefore, even if all the coins from the market are gone, then there will be coins like NEO, Cardano, XEM. If it is difficult to build forecasts for other coins, then it is easy for these coins. They will, and they will grow.

sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

NEO is a very good coin and the technology of this coin is also very strong. I am holding NEO for the long term and I definitely thinks that NEO will be the coin of 2018 for sure. As it is getting more and more popularity day by day.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

Don't beleive in NEO because this is not really decenrtalized blockchain which falls every ICO on NEO, has poor technology. Coin of the year will be Etherium if Casper will go production.
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

NEO is one of my two favourite coins. I hope this year will be NEO's year but as some people say here, there is no evidence that distinguish NEO from other promising coins. Anyway,  I will keep holding it for a long time.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

NEON wallet updated, some extra functionality on the chain and very promising ICOs choosing NEO as platform because it incorporates compliance and is very fast and cheap. Do you think that this is NEO-YEAR?

If you mean it will be the coin that will gain the most value out of all coins I statistically doubt it.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

I think NEO will rise incredibly this year. I am in NEO now and it makes me happy. NEO may exceed $ 300 this year.

Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:30:01 PM

I think it is true that neo is ethereum from china and I see there are many ico who have used blockchain neo in his project. Maybe now is the right time for neo to become the favorite platform of ico.

chipmeow

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

I have to agree that NEO is very good especially the free GAS from NEO wallet and the potential of the coins

Look at the price to purchase to get Max gain and moon to the future

It's going to my portfolio for long term too
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

I believe that neo has the great potential for growth, but i also believe that there are some top alcoins which claim the first place, for example ADA or Waves.
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

NEO has a great potential. I think NEO can compete with Ethereum one day. I trust NEO and I think everyone can trust it.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

Still dont think that its going to be coin of the year. Something really bothers me about the NEO, and thats its popularity! Its not as good as ETH is and opted out by most of the ICO creators due to ETH's simplicity also. I do love NEO but there is no point in arguing between the two as they have no competition at all. ETH always stands better chance as it provides easy smart contracts and most of the people are user friendly with it. They know it a lot, they have the ETH, and ETH is on their head all the time. I mean you see where I am going with this one. Thats why it may not happen.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

All coins in the market are acts like a competitor and we cannot assure that this is the year of NEO coin, but still it has a good future depends on the market demand of people who wants to invest NEO coin. Because the life popularity on a certain coins are depends on peoples demand, and many different coins now introduce in the market and they are all like a competitors but still bitcoin is the master of all coins.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

I like the NEO platform, I take part in all crypto projects on the NEO platform. I believe that the crypto coin of NEO will be a coin of 2018, since it has a very large potential.
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

neo coins will promise the same as ethereum as investors increase and always update by using the same neo platform as ethereum are often used as the platform of the new token tokens are most likely investors buffer neo and eth. because the fee is cheaper.
most likely the end of the year neo will burst its price ready ready we are accommodated first now neo and hold wait bomb his time come we are partying
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

I still have the belief that NEO will recover strongly despite the Chinese government's ban on cryptos trading. NEO's price will quickly reach $ 200 by the end of 2018. Because NEO is like China's Ethereum, after the wallet update as well as NEO's platform, NEO's future will inevitably become promising crypto in 2018.

Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

Neo like ether, deserves special attention of investors. These blockchains really work, and they have a great future. Confirm this is ready-made projects and the future. I hold and neo and ether in my portfolio, I hope for their growth.

anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:58:31 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 04:18:33 PM by anjohyx

Most of the project based on NEO platform also successful raised money, did you heard about people called NEO as China Ethereum, I think it's better than bitcoin, trasaction fees and speed also nice, I'm not sure NEO going to be coin of the year or not, but it'll become top 3 popular coin in 2018

nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

NEO is a unique coin with all developments and technology. This year could be a good year for NEO. time for NEO to start large coins being addressed and not just a coin-it only becomes a concern.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: