Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to join a project  (Read 271 times)
DBProductions (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

Looking for:

A serious team of professionals who are interested in building the future.

What I can offer:

-- My time. I am willing to contribute whatever is needed.
-- Writing (Road map/white paper), P.R., marketing, problem solving, social media, financial analysis, public speaking, networking.

Thanks,

Danielmaxreynolds@gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:57:33 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 07:28:12 PM by KingScorpio

Looking for:

What I can offer:

-- Writing (Road map/white paper), P.R., marketing, problem solving, social media, financial analysis, public speaking, networking.

Thanks,

i am inviting your entire group to the c-pro project

we can use all help available

when the project is finished rewards will come and be distributed, its a long term project

we are developing a strictly two dimensional cryptocurrency

that is not called "coins" but "sources"

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:12:28 PM

I might be able to hook you up with the right people depending on what you bring to the table.Also are you looking for a full-time position which pay in terms of stakes as rewards or a freelance project with fixed payments in btc/alt-coins ?

Send me a personal message with more details on the skillset you have to offer and I shall take it from there.
jahn_quid

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

Will shoot you an e-mail with details regarding our project.

Any particular timeline you're looking for at the moment?
yuser_network

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

Looking for:

What I can offer:

Thanks,

Emailed you Smiley
MMDDG

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

Looking for:

What I can offer:

Thanks,

Hi Daniel,

I'm not a part of the team myself but I'd go and reach out to Rentberry.com They're disrupting the real estate game with a long term rental that uses a cryptocurrency called BERRY.

The company already has a working product and they're about to announce partnerships with some big companies. They're a company that just raised over $30 million to integrate their already great platform with the newest tech in blockchain. They’re about to disrupt the rental industry by allowing deposits, which are normally frozen assets, to be used for capital gain. Rentberry allows tenants to openly bid what they want on a property which should help reveal the true value for the location. This also allows the landlord’s to receive more potential tenants in properties that would normally go unrented for long periods of time. Their platform also integrates a seamless solution where leasing, application, and follow-up maintenance requests can be handled all on one site. I think Rentberry will be the future of long-term rentals and perhaps even cause a change in companies like airbnb. I’d at least check out what they’re doing http://rentberry.com or if you want to speak to their CEO go in their telegram channel and ask a question https://t.me/RentberryNews In fact, Rentberry has so much potential that it even made into the Forbes top 10 list of real estate start-ups to keep an eye on.   So if I were you I'd reach out and see if they could use your expertise or just do what I did and get some BERRY coins and start telling people about the product/company and disruption that's coming.

Cheers mate!
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

Mate there's a list made by legendster for this type of inquiry.

You can visit his thread.

Bitcointalk Marketplace JOBS & SERVICE REQUEST BOARD

I hope this helped you though there are plenty of offers you got already.

Below can also get your interest.

Crypto Team Needed

Signature for rent
saurav111

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

First of all hello from my side. There are quite a bunch of amazing platforms that provides a good rewards for doing certain simple tasks. A new platform you might have heard of, "Railz" is a machine to machine platform. Railz is a blockchain-based next-generation protocol for a trillion machines to talk, negotiate, and deliver the internet of things economy. Their goal is to enable a trillion IoT devices to be able to conduct sophisticated commerce, self-organised into supply chains, trade autonomously without human intervention. Railz allows devices to reach optimal negotiated consensus autonomously on a 'peer-to-peer' basis his project has a very unique and most demanding need in today's world. The pre-ico phage is soon to start and this platform has organized a campaign to reward $200 weekly just by sharing a few posts over reliable platforms. You're in, if you post just 5 out of 7 days. Railz replaces the need for centralised Trading platforms with permissionless peer-to-peer Trading networksHope you give a look to this platform, as they're offering more rewards to the individual advising or keeping an eye in their platform. This is incredibly awesome from my point of view. Hope you check out their official site railz.org or connect to the platform via twitter as RailzOfficial, telegram as RailzOfficial or other medias. Smiley  The team members include the billionaire John Corr as the CEO and founder himself. So it's a very good project to invest and to rely on. Hope this platform helps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: