Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
toyouta9999

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:07:17 AM

It seems doesn't have much attention. could you give me some more information to know more about your project? Where can I get more information about this project, any websites or links?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buttwiliam.99

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:08:48 AM

Any roadmaps I can check on? Is there something special planned for the future?
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:00:54 AM

Any roadmaps I can check on? Is there something special planned for the future?

Hi buttwiliam.99,
you can find the roadmap https://ico.trustedcars.com

Please whitelist for more Information about the Token Sale in the Pre Sale.

Thank you for your Interest in our Project.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:03:00 AM

It seems doesn't have much attention. could you give me some more information to know more about your project? Where can I get more information about this project, any websites or links?

Hello toyouta9999,

you will find all of your informations on https://ico.trustedcars.com

Please whitelist for more Information about the Token Sale in the Pre Sale.

Thank you for your Interest in our Project.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

LESS THEN ONE WEEK TO THE PRESALE START OF FLEX!!!

WE ARE EXCITED AS HELL  Smiley Smiley Smiley

rogal195222

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

You can find our Bounty Thread here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3482073.0

Hello, I would like to know why my status in the bounty company is medium 'Declined', the reasons are 'No profil found' but my account is valid. I would like to receive an answer. Thank you.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:21:10 AM

Hi.
You are right. Our mistake.
We just approved you.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your support!
Best,
TrustedCars Team

jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

Check out this TrustedCards ICO review:

https://bestcrypto.tv/1104/trustedcars-ico-review/
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

Presentation of our product to interested parties from the Arabic world !

"Ecosystem based on blockchain technology sharing and leasing cars - TrustedCars FLEX"

Thanks to EDLIBRE  شكرا   Cheesy

https://edlibre.com/ecosystem-based-on-blockchain-technology-sharing-and-leasing-cars-trustedcars-flex.html

anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:36:33 AM

How this project can make car dealerships become mobility providers without upfront investment, I have not fully understood the vision and mission built by the teams in this project, but of course I still hope that this project will work and achieve what is the goal of the project this, although I believe it takes considerable effort for the teams to make this project work.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

How this project can make car dealerships become mobility providers without upfront investment, I have not fully understood the vision and mission built by the teams in this project, but of course I still hope that this project will work and achieve what is the goal of the project this, although I believe it takes considerable effort for the teams to make this project work.

Hi Anehh,
we are providing the technical infrastructure for dealerships. This is how they can participate in our project without any upfront investments.
In addition our solution originates from an established business. We have developed most of the necessary components of the solution in the last three years of operation, including an integrator for all of the disparate car dealer management systems. Car dealers can list their vehicles with TrustedCars no matter which management system they use or which brand they sell.

Hope this answers your question.
if oyu have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us here or on Telegram: https://t.me/TrustedCars

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

Good morning everybody,

you can help support us by voting on hype.codes

https://hype.codes/top-upcoming-ico-13th-19th-may#rate#

Many thx  Wink Wink Wink

hoahuongduong898

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:37:15 PM

I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the whitepaper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly. Thank you!
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the whitepaper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I need to read through the white paper to understand the project clearly. Thank you!

Hi you can find our Whitepaper here:

https://ico.trustedcars.com/source/documents/TrustedCars_Flex_Whitepaper.pdf

Thank you for oyur interest in our project

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

Hi where do I find the Bounty thread?
thanks
this is a great project and i really look forward to being part of it

Hi you will find our Bounty thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3482073.0

thank you for your support!
kind regards from Frankfurt

egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:18:40 AM

ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/trustedcars-flex-redefines-the-car-ownership-industry-with-its-flexible-mobility-solutions/

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

Hello Egetrorx,

many thanks for your review and the support. We really appreciate that!

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

German ANN Thread also Online Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3795056.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Entry Money ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/trustedcars-flex-flex   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Thank you very much for the listing!  Grin Grin Grin

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

YES  Smiley

Good summary with easy to understand content.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: