Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
minetlegyo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

How long ICO has been working already?
How many clients do you have?
Why didn't you have a bounty campaign?
Or I missed it somehow?
Funkylardel

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:39:57 PM

Agree with you. For most of people ICO, blockchain, cryptocurrencies and bounty programs are unknown and very strange words.
bitcointalk is the best way I think, but if we are talking about social networks it would be better to pay to concrete popular content makers
flairadec

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:28:55 PM

I think that people invest their money not for the sake of an idea, but for profit. Everyone wants to get rich and buy a Lambo 
sleekninger

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

Do you have any problems with fishing and scammers. There are a lot of frauders near good projects. Sad but true. In telegram chat I saw few warnings about it.
happylolgod

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:18:54 AM

If you don't reach hardcap will you burn the tokens?
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:26:10 AM

They would probably do that. However, for this project, I think reaching hard cap is very possible. It has a high rating from the expert and the team is great.

Or I missed it somehow?

Pre-sale will start at 23rd May. They have a running bounty campaign already.

Billompayd

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:11:06 AM

Yes, I agree, the title is intriguing and it is possible to draw conclusions quite different from those indicated in WP.
When I saw I then thought too that some kind of freebie is planned  Cheesy. In fact, it means that plans to create a platform for crowdfunding, but with a distributed base and its own token.
And as the developers argue, the economic model of ICO will make the process of crowdfunding itself free for those who will post their projects on their platform.
RunningStah

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:09:32 AM

Look at the situation from the other side. A large number of holders of a token  increase the liquidity of the coin. Lets imagine that the token is only ten large investors have. In this case, what interest can be expected in the market? These ten whales can hold a token until the end of the century, but its price will not grow, simply because of the technical absence of any trades on the market.
virtuosome

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:02:52 AM

Project does have some great buzz in ICO market but I have few questions about project.
Your project is nice and seems like a horse of long race. After having a quick look over, it seems to me a nice project lead by blockchain financial experts but how are you going to give tokens utility? I think tokens will become integral part of project.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

Hi Dev. You followed me at twitter days ago and I have followed you back. I'm glad you came up with this project. I have visited your website, it's awesome idea.
Anyway, I'm very interested to participate for the airdrops. I will just wait for your announcement regarding the airdrops. Thank you

Hi, we will announce  Airdrop next week.
Please follow us on other social media channels as well to not miss any upadates
Thanks for your interest in our project

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

Do your friends already know how to participate in the bounty, but evaluate projects not yet? It seems your friends just make posts or reposts. Do they participate in any bounties?

Hi,
you can find more information about our bounty here: https://ico.trustedcars.com/bounty/
or
here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3482073.0
Thank you for your support

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
hempetelek

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:55:47 AM

i love unique projects, i'm a creative, so such fascinates me, all i can do is follow this thread and wait, i keep digging deeper to understand more about trustedcars. so far, i'm impressed with the whitepaper
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

Project does have some great buzz in ICO market but I have few questions about project.
Your project is nice and seems like a horse of long race. After having a quick look over, it seems to me a nice project lead by blockchain financial experts but how are you going to give tokens utility? I think tokens will become integral part of project.

Hello,
our tokens have a real use case and therefore can be used in our ecosystem.
Below a few examples and use cases of how a you can use our tokens:

TrustedCars Flex Tokens (FLEX) will help us to build a system of incentives and rewards to bring more efficiency in this malfunctioning industry.

Some use cases for the TrustedCars FLEX coin:

Dealerships use Tokens as part of their reward system.
Customers earn Tokens for:
Returning the vehicle in a good condition (no scratches or dents and clean)
Loyalty (renting frequently and/or for long periods)
Organising and providing test drives
In addition dealerships use Tokens to pay the TrustedCars Flex commission for successful transactions and for other services provided by TrustedCars, for example Premium Listing, Advertising and additional promotion.

Customers use Tokens for:
Payment of the vehicle fee
Upgrade of the vehicle
Special offers and discounts as a Token holder
Test-drives

TrustedCars uses Tokens as part of a reward system:

Dealerships receive FLEX Tokens for:
being most active/offering best deals: based on number of transactions;
for great customer service: based on ratings

Customers receive FLEX Tokens for:
Feedback (ratings and reviews)
Refferals

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

They would probably do that. However, for this project, I think reaching hard cap is very possible. It has a high rating from the expert and the team is great.

Or I missed it somehow?

Pre-sale will start at 23rd May. They have a running bounty campaign already.

Hi,
thank you for answering the question and you are absolutely right.
We will burn the tokens if they are not sold. And all other tokens 8for the team etc.) proportionally as well. But so far we received great feedback from experts, the community and from investors and strongly believe that we will reach the hard cap.
Kind regards from Frankfurt / Germany

heavenvital

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

Finally I was able to register at bounty company for the social networks yesterday. The project offers generous bonuses so join it now. I would be pleased if thanks to me, much more people will know about this kindness project.
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

As i've read the roadmap. This means the project is for long term purposes, the developer plans are continously grow day by day. They seriously studied every simple details of the program and continue developing and enhancing it for the sake of their members.
Any crypto-currency project is a long-term investment. The most important thing is the full implementation of the road map. Then the project tokens will grow in price.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

Look at the team and see its inherent internationalism, though these days it's pretty common. Any way, I would want to know where based (which country) this innovative organisation.

Hi nayborrum,
we are based in Frankfurt / Germany.

Car Revolution made in Germany Wink

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

Can you please explain the difference between FLEX and Car sharing / Leasing?

Hi, great question.
Car Sharing is only designed for occasional usage but its not very convenient if you require a vehicle on a regular basis.
On the one hand it is very expensive (charge by the minute) on the other hand it is only available in a few major cities. For example Car2Go and Drivenow together are only available in 31 regions in the whole world.

But we already have the infrastructure provided by the dealerships and can use their cars on the lot which just cost money sitting on the lots for months. With our solution Dealerships have an additional source of income and access to a new generation of consumers.

With our solution customers can drive any car they like as long as they want and return the car or swap for another car anytime.
The pricing will be comparable to Leasing, for some cars even cheaper. With the huge difference that in our concept everything (except for fuel) is included and the customer doesnt have to sing a contract for 4-5 years.

This solution is also very attractive to businesses. Currently companies lease a vehicle and are locked into a long-term contract for new employees who need a vehicle from day one. But there is always that uncertainty that the employee might not be with the company after their probation period for example. We talked to a lot of companies and they like the idea as well. Especially consulting firms because their employees usually need a vehicle for a project which is time-limited.

nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

I love it after reading some about this project moreover this will be very in demand by a person who often change his car I hope the progress of the project will reach the country where I live and the application can be used in my place of residence is this project able to replace on behalf of car users quickly and easily

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

The contribution of TrustedCars to TrustedCars Flex will not only be IT and infrastructure, but also an introduction of the TrustedCars Flex concept to our car dealer partners and share of a TrustedCars talent pool of developers, support, sales and marketing teams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: