Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
exmentax

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:18:33 PM

Which payment methods can i use?
nsmilemedia

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:17:59 PM

quite right. it is your own decision, anyhow. bounty campaign just widen a number of potential ICO participants. and in distinction from usual ads its not so beautiful to manipulate
gonhunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

If I invest in this company, how much will I get profit ?
shaynewman

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

And do i have to do kyc?
billionne

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:11:32 PM

There is too much users who just advertises project in which they participate (in bounty campaignes, for example). Whats about they merit Cheesy
panamoneh

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

There have been numerous altcoins in the past that have been predicted/speculated to dethrone Bitcoin as the top coin. But none has actually materialized. That title has been made for Bitcoin and none would even come close in the near future.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

There's a lot of newbies here who in my perspective keep spamming this thread. Please don't increase your post count here.
All the relevant information for the ICO, including KYC, bonus and else are already available on the website. https://ico.trustedcars.com/index.html

One of the best thing about this project is that the government already made a contact with them, as described by Simon here:
Btw we just received an invitation from the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Technology here in Germany to present our project in the ministry in Berlin next week. It is considered one of the most interesting and promising ideas in this industry Smiley
Source: https://icobench.com/ico/trustedcars-flex/ratings#ratings
fuzzyeyer

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:59:41 AM

I also noticed that many projects cut back payments in instagram, what is the reason is unclear. I personally have an account and I hope for good benefits. How do you think the project may revise the payments for instagram?
lexghoulgod

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

Looks like a very interesting project. I would like to see more of this in the future. I will now look a bit more into this
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

Looks like a very interesting project. I would like to see more of this in the future. I will now look a bit more into this

Thank you and if oyu have any questions, don't hesitate to ask Smiley

https://t.me/TrustedCars

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

I love it after reading some about this project moreover this will be very in demand by a person who often change his car I hope the progress of the project will reach the country where I live and the application can be used in my place of residence is this project able to replace on behalf of car users quickly and easily

Thanks Smiley This is exactly what we are trying to accomplish. from now on you won't be committed for one single for years but can change your car as often as you like.

And you don't have to take care of anything. A few clicks on your phone and oyou are done.
Drive an SUV in the winter and a convertible in the summer.
No problem with TrustedCars FLEX

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

Btw guys, what are you going to do at your presentation in front of the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Technology here in Germany this week? Are you going to have some sort of partnership with German officials?
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

a very good project, I believe this project will help many people in the car needs. and what I see, the work teams are very professional and I will follow this project, about its development and maybe will join in the bounty campaign

Thanks a lot Cheesy Much appreciated! After 3 years of talking to thousands of customers we were able to identify the challenges in this industry and to design a solution which is going to fundamentally transform the customer experience. You are more than welcome to join the bounty campaign  Wink

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

Btw guys, what are you going to do at your presentation in front of the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Technology here in Germany this week? Are you going to have some sort of partnership with German officials?

The Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs contacted us because they thought we have one of the most innovative and interesting projects here in Germany and they want to support blockchain projects which have an impact on the whole industry and the economy of Germany and Europe in general.
This will of course help us to gain PR coverage and present our project in front of leading experts and large german companies.
Blockchain experts within the Ministry will support our project as well

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

i love unique projects, i'm a creative, so such fascinates me, all i can do is follow this thread and wait, i keep digging deeper to understand more about trustedcars. so far, i'm impressed with the whitepaper

Thank you so much Cheesy much appreciated! If you have any questions on TrustedCars and our concept please don't hesitate to ask

John Nathan

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

The project as a whole is not bad and the developers are good, but do you really think that this idea is in demand? But the application is good.
egretia
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:49:43 AM

The project as a whole is not bad and the developers are good, but do you really think that this idea is in demand? But the application is good.
egretia

Thank you for your feedback and the question! Cheesy
After 3 years of working closely with dealerships and talking to thousands of customers we were able to identify the challenges in this industry and to design a solution which is going to fundamentally transform the customer experience. So furthermore we think that this idea will bring more flexibility in this segment of industry  Wink

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

I love it after reading some about this project moreover this will be very in demand by a person who often change his car I hope the progress of the project will reach the country where I live and the application can be used in my place of residence is this project able to replace on behalf of car users quickly and easily

Thank you so much nhaila Cheesy Means a lot to us! After the product launch in Germany we are going to expand to other parts of Europe, to USA and key cities worldwide  Wink

Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

the idea of an interesting project in the future, all the arrangement of activities has been described on the website of this project, coin sales information is also very interesting with the total supply of coins is not excessive, hopefully with bounty campaign done, sales of coins reach the target
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

the idea of an interesting project in the future, all the arrangement of activities has been described on the website of this project, coin sales information is also very interesting with the total supply of coins is not excessive, hopefully with bounty campaign done, sales of coins reach the target

Thank you for believing in our project. Feedback so far is really great. With the support of our community, hard cap shouldn't be a problem

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: