Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:01:09 PM

With TrustedCars Flex, users can select any vehicle they want from the available car dealerships on the TrustedCars Flex network. I hope that the developers will carefully think through everything and this will work without interruption Wink
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:18:29 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 07:48:54 PM by TrustedCars

With TrustedCars Flex, users can select any vehicle they want from the available car dealerships on the TrustedCars Flex network. I hope that the developers will carefully think through everything and this will work without interruption Wink

We have been been in this industry for the last three years.

With our unique combination of technology expertise and deep industry relationships we have designed a solution that will change the personal car industry as we know it today...

We are really excited to finally introduce our new product

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

With our unique combination of technology expertise and deep industry relationships we have designed a solution that will change the personal car industry as we know it today...

The website is very original and stylish, you can immediately see the German quality)) Cool I hope the project will be just as convenient. If in 2020 this project really will be in many countries - then it's just fine.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

The website is very original and stylish, you can immediately see the German quality)) Cool I hope the project will be just as convenient. If in 2020 this project really will be in many countries - then it's just fine.

Thank you for your pleasant words Darsiderin.

Yes 2020 worldwide and 2021 on the moon ;-)

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
supreme888

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

KYC will be held only for large buyers of tokens?
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

Over 10K members in our Telegram community!

Many many thanks for your support. You are great!

bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success!

Thank your very much Bervang for these lovely words. We will do our best to change the car ownership forever  Cool

Thank your! What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:06:47 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Good morning Nyur.

I can offer you our lightpaper.

You can find it here: https://ico.trustedcars.com/source/documents/TrustedCars_Flex_Lightpaper.pdf

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

KYC will be held only for large buyers of tokens?

Hello Supreme,

Kyc is required for every transaction worth more than 10,000 EUR. 

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:14:20 AM

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success!

Thank your very much Bervang for these lovely words. We will do our best to change the car ownership forever  Cool

Thank your! What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?

We have an escrow service here in Germany at a law firm.

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

By the was guys......

We are proud to be invited to the Federal Ministry of economics and Technology in Berlin next week.

TrustedCars is recently nominated as one of the most innovative and interesting Blockchain projects in Germany.

Dieniz

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

I don't see a blockchain in this project. Not a word about car insurance and life insurance. Very little of info for a big project like this one
dfreitag

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

Exactly, what about the government's rules in different countries connected with driving cars in that countries?
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

I don't see a blockchain in this project. Not a word about car insurance and life insurance. Very little of info for a big project like this one

As we began this project we were thinking about how we could design a solution that motivates everyone involved to "behave" well. That is a huge problem in this industry, people bring the car back with scratches and dirty and don't care much.
Ans also payment in this industry is presently not secure and one of the parties always has to make payment or settlement in advance and take some risk.

The designed TrustedCars Flex payment and reward system uses decentralized blockchain technology with smart contracts to process payments, which guarantees safe transfer of funds and removes the need to trust a single party with the funds.
The decentralized payment system combined with our tokenized reward system will let everyone involved in the TrustedCars ecosystem earn and spend  Flex Tokens whithout the need for an unreliable single intermediary or the effort and costs of wiring small amounts in different currencies across the world.

Furthermore an IoT device will be installed in the vehicle to motivate driver behaviour and create a reward structure around behaviour – ultimately reducing insurance costs that can either be retained by the dealership or passed on to the consumer. The integration of IoT devices and Blockchain makes an excellent combination in ensuring that vehicles are treated correctly

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:20:52 PM

Exactly, what about the government's rules in different countries connected with driving cars in that countries?

Cars will always be registered with the dealers. So you won't have any trouble driving the car in other countries.

No borders with TrustedCars Wink

You don't have to take care of anything. A few clicks on your phone and your are done

elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

By the was guys......

We are proud to be invited to the Federal Ministry of economics and Technology in Berlin next week.
This is such a big news. Maybe this is also a factor that makes the pre-sale is going so smooth. How much money have you raised? From the bar i think it is around 20% from the maximum token being offered in the pre-sale.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

By the was guys......

This is such a big news. Maybe this is also a factor that makes the pre-sale is going so smooth. How much money have you raised? From the bar i think it is around 20% from the maximum token being offered in the pre-sale.

Yes. It´s definitely a honor to be invited from the federal ministry for economic affairs and energy.

We are happy with the Pre-Sale so far. There are some pending payments so it´s hard to say something about the raised amount at the moment. But we will keep you updated.

elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

Yes. It´s definitely a honor to be invited from the federal ministry for economic affairs and energy.

We are happy with the Pre-Sale so far. There are some pending payments so it´s hard to say something about the raised amount at the moment. But we will keep you updated.

I see. I hope we will reach the hardcap, it is definitely possible.
Is there any possibility for you to be a partner for the government regarding the car industry or something like that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: