Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

What comes after the Pre-Sale?

The Main-Sale of course. It starts in less then 10 days. Save the date and claim your 30% bonus from June 11th till June 18th.

Very nice bonus. With such a bonus, the investor will earn a good income already at the first stages.
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

Tell me please whether there is a connection with the bounty manager trustedcars. On the site https://ico.trustedcars.com/bounty I did not find the opportunity to ask a question

I recommend writing your questions in the telegram group. So you can get an operative answer to your question.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

Tell me please whether there is a connection with the bounty manager trustedcars. On the site https://ico.trustedcars.com/bounty I did not find the opportunity to ask a question

I recommend writing your questions in the telegram group. So you can get an operative answer to your question.

Yes Haekat that´s right. We always try to answer immediately to your questions in our Telegram community.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

Hey Feetshot and thanks for your idea with the interview session.

Like Ridorie says, of course it takes additional time to record question and answer videos, but we will keep this in mind and might realize it in the future.

Till then you are always welcome to ask any question in our Telegram group, here on Bitcointalk or via email. We always try to respond asap.

Best from Frankfurt

Hendrik

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
alexxx22

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:12:27 PM

Hello Alexxx, you have different options to get in contact with us.

We have a bitcointalk thread for bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3482073.msg38957125#msg38957125

You can send us an email to ico@trustedcars.com

Or just ask any question in our Telegram community https://t.me/TrustedCars

Best from Frankfurt

Cкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa. Ecть ли oгpaничeниe кoличecтвa peтвитoв и peпocтoв в бayнти кaмпaнии в нeдeлю или в дeнь? Я oтпpaвлял oтчeты c кoличecтвoм peтвитoв 9, нo зaчиcлeн был тoлькo oдин. Oтпpaвлять oтчeт мoжнo oдин paз в нeдeлю?
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

Isn't it very expensive to insure all the drivers? Will you have something like reputation and safety checks on any drivers and where do you get that data from?

Once a booking has been made we automatically initiate a just-in-time insurance product for the requested vehicle on behalf of the car dealer. We have established a framework agreement with one of the largest vehicle insurance companies that will provide insurance for the period the vehicle is being used. Due to our economies of scale created through pre-existing relationships with all our car dealer partners, an incredibly competitive rate structure has been negotiated to the extent that our dealership partners will be covered under an umbrella policy.

Awesome stuff I have to say. So in other words you are going to turn cars into highly liquid and fungible assets? Can interested parties also enter into rental agreements? Or is it always about the transfer of ownership?

Exactly, We turn the large fixed expense of car ownership into a variable expense of car accessibility.

Yes of course, you can rent the cars even weekly and you don't need to take care of anything except for fuel Smiley

It is all inclusive and affordabel Wink

Impressive platform and I will definitely be using it once it is up and running. I hope that'll be the case rather sooner than later Wink
jsadn191919

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:23:37 AM

when the token sale ends?
zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

On the site and in all documents indicates that the last stage of the ICO ends July 30th!
Tane

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?
Feetshot

Merit: 24

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?

You are absolutely right. Now, according to statistics, 90% of investments in projects from large investment funds.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

Hi the Main Sale start on June 11th and end on 30th if July.

Kind regards from Frankfurt

Naes

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:19:34 PM

Invest in the TrustedCars project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

Invest in the TrustedCars project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.

This project will really dominate the market especially if big investors that will keep investing to this project. This project is on the right track. I'd love to see the good news in the following months.
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

This ICO has been given 99/100 by ICORanker, 4.6 by trackICO, 9.3 by ICOmarks, 4.8 by ICO Rated. Action speaks louder than words.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

This ICO has been given 99/100 by ICORanker, 4.6 by trackICO, 9.3 by ICOmarks, 4.8 by ICO Rated. Action speaks louder than words.

These are phenomenal figures. We are encountering more and more ICO scams every week. These figures are great way to check whether an ICO is legitimate or not
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

After a very long time, we came across an innovative ICO. Am I the only one excited to see following
With our paperless end-to-end solution you can choose any car you want from the available inventory of participating car dealers, sign for it in the app and you are ready to go. Drive the car as long as you want and return it or swap for another car anytime. With no fixed costs or long-term contracts but for a low weekly payment including all expenses.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

After a very long time, we came across an innovative ICO. Am I the only one excited to see following
With our paperless end-to-end solution you can choose any car you want from the available inventory of participating car dealers, sign for it in the app and you are ready to go. Drive the car as long as you want and return it or swap for another car anytime. With no fixed costs or long-term contracts but for a low weekly payment including all expenses.

I bet you are not the only one. There are many die-hard fans like me and we can't wait to see a solution that lets us drive cars of our choice with low weekly payment
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

I bet you are not the only one. There are many die-hard fans like me and we can't wait to see a solution that lets us drive cars of our choice with low weekly payment

The blockchain is truly an amazing platform and the main reason which I see for the success of this TrustedCars ICO will be its idea. They have wisely and rightly targeted the enormous market of car lovers.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: