Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

Hello guys! I've noticed that there is no new members at this thread. Only experienced guys. I guess it's very bad because there won't be demand in the token so it won't grow when release date comes. Why do you think it happens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

Now we are listed with 99 on ICORanker

https://icoranker.com/ico/trustedcars-flex

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

Hello guys! I've noticed that there is no new members at this thread. Only experienced guys. I guess it's very bad because there won't be demand in the token so it won't grow when release date comes. Why do you think it happens?

I already wrote earlier that this forum is not the only source of attracting investors. There are a lot of specialized forums and sites with which most investors and learn information.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

I already wrote earlier that this forum is not the only source of attracting investors. There are a lot of specialized forums and sites with which most investors and learn information.

You wrote exactly that is not the sole source of attracting investors. Investors will have to take more steps to reach all the information.
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

You wrote exactly that is not the sole source of attracting investors. Investors will have to take more steps to reach all the information.
It's if we talk about investors with some experience, not just daily customers that firstly or secondly uses crypto for making an investment
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

Yeah it is, but you always have to pick it by urself, and choose only better sources on information, before learning something
Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

Exactly, what about the government's rules in different countries connected with driving cars in that countries?

Cars will always be registered with the dealers. So you won't have any trouble driving the car in other countries.

No borders with TrustedCars Wink

You don't have to take care of anything. A few clicks on your phone and your are done

This idea looks like really perfect by customers conditions  which are non-connected with any problems that may exist on their ways
gabriella

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

You can now buy TrustedCars Flex Tokens with your Credit Card with Indacoin.

Nice to see that here exists so easy ways to buy it, without losing your time on convertion of money
Naes

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

We had some very promising meetings today in Seoul at the Asem Tower. And enjoyed the view from the meeting room. We will keep you updated.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

Hello Naes,

no we don’t give any dividends. The FLEX Token is a utility Token and not a security Token.

The value of the token will increase with the demand for the token.

Best from Frankfurt

gabriella

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

We had some very promising meetings today in Seoul at the Asem Tower. And enjoyed the view from the meeting room. We will keep you updated.

Wow, nice to hear that you are not hiding from public meetings and can work with people like that
Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

Hello Naes,

no we don’t give any dividends. The FLEX Token is a utility Token and not a security Token.

Best from Frankfurt
Yeah surely not all tokens for now using that method tu make more new coming customers of the project, it's normal
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

Hello Naes,

Best from Frankfurt
Yeah surely not all tokens for now using that method tu make more new coming customers of the project, it's normal

If are charging dividends to holders, then there is a risk with the withdrawal of tokens on the stock exchange. Most exchanges do not add such coins.
Riedbach

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

Hello Naes,

Best from Frankfurt

If are charging dividends to holders, then there is a risk with the withdrawal of tokens on the stock exchange. Most exchanges do not add such coins.

You are right, the exchange does not want to add such tokens. However, for investors this is an additional motivation for buying tokens. A difficult decision.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

Hello Naes,

Best from Frankfurt

You are right, the exchange does not want to add such tokens. However, for investors this is an additional motivation for buying tokens. A difficult decision.
But how do we know if exchanges will do that or not either? It's hard to understand for me that predictions..
gabriella

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

Hello Naes,

Best from Frankfurt

Exchanges afraid of that kind of token, so we better check it before do any investments on crypto
666Kleopatra

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:19:27 PM

A good idea. Blocking the automotive industry can solve the problem of car theft
abrole18

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

do I understand correctly that the project will only work in certain countries and cities, right? if so, in which? when will the application launch?
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

do I understand correctly that the project will only work in certain countries and cities, right? if so, in which? when will the application launch?

Good morning Abrole,

our system will work with car dealers worldwide. Our plan is to start in Germany in the 1st half of 2019 and expand to European countries like UK, France or Spain in the 2nd half of 2019.

You can have a closer look on our roadmap to see the detailed international expansion plan. Page 29 in our whitepaper. https://ico.trustedcars.com/source/documents/TrustedCars_Flex_Whitepaper.pdf

Best from Frankfurt

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: