Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:27:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:36:05 AM

This youtube video is explaining very well the TrustedCars FLEX ICO and I am super excited to see this turning into a reality. Where I can drive a car of my choice anytime.

Not only anytime but anywhere and with very low weekly charges. You don't need to enter into any long-term contracts to avail this facility. This is something really innovative and will transform dealerships into innovative mobility providers.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:41:21 AM

This youtube video is explaining very well the TrustedCars FLEX ICO and I am super excited to see this turning into a reality. Where I can drive a car of my choice anytime.
this is how TrustedCars FLEX will work.
With our paperless end-to-end solution you can choose any car you want from the available inventory of participating car dealers, sign for it in the app and you are ready to go. Drive the car as long as you want and return it or swap for another car anytime. With no fixed costs or long-term contracts but for a low weekly payment including all expenses.

this will attract millions of cars lovers globally
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:56:12 AM

A win-win situation for dealers and customers, both can be benefitted without any hassle.
Turning dealerships into innovative mobility providers while offering customers a commitment-free, all-inclusive and affordable solution. Whitepaper

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:05:58 AM

So they have their whitepaper published. There Whiepaper is a good explainer of the project.
The market did not know it needed another disruptor like AirBnb or Uber, until imagination takes hold.
Imagination is what will drive TrustedCars FLEX

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:27:27 AM

Many thanks to all of you for that positive feedback.

It´s great to see our community grow and it´s even more amazing to see how you are looking forward that FLEX starts.

This makes us proud! Your affirmation gives us the power to go on and on to realize our dream of a completely new mobility solution for you.

Many thanks fellows!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

Join our TrusredCars FLEX Telegram Group and stay updated! 🤗

https://t.me/trustedcars

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

The team have a very good start and marketing technique so there is no reason that they will not reach their goal if they continue like this. Smart investing is their key but they need to upgrade it once the platform become crowded to give satisfaction to all the customers.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

Now we have brand new signature codes!  Grin

Is this in the context of a campaign bounty? What is the possible reward after adding the signature of your project?
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

-snip-
Is this in the context of a campaign bounty? What is the possible reward after adding the signature of your project?

Yes, you're right. Using TrustedCars FLEX signature code means that you're participating in their signature campaign, just like the others.

Looks very cool compared to the previous one.
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

you should read bounty thread on this forum of that project to know answers and receive answers that not yet was given
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:46:03 AM

Are there will be any airdrops on that channel through the time? It would be incredible if the team going to do that
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

Excellent. This indicates that the community has an interest in your project. This is the key to success.
zhanghengfell

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

I like this project because it is one of the easiest to understand. Reading the whitepaper is so concise and relatable unlike a good number of projects I have come across
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

Hello Feetshot,

you can have a closer look on the conditions here: https://ico.trustedcars.com/bounty/

Best from Frankfurt

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

-snip-

Yes, you're right. Using TrustedCars FLEX signature code means that you're participating in their signature campaign, just like the others.

Looks very cool compared to the previous one.

Thanks Elda. The old ones definitely had to be updated  Cool

Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

Hello Feetshot,

you can have a closer look on the conditions here: https://ico.trustedcars.com/bounty/

Best from Frankfurt
Usual bounty but for great project, it's rare for now and hard to find something like that
gabriella

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

I like this project because it is one of the easiest to understand. Reading the whitepaper is so concise and relatable unlike a good number of projects I have come across

Everything that hard is also simple, so it's maybe easy to understand but the projects works hard to do that deals for us
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:31:18 AM

When the price of the main crypto-currencies is growing, it is not the best time for all the tokens and projects currently being carried out by ICO.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

When the price of the main crypto-currencies is growing, it is not the best time for all the tokens and projects currently being carried out by ICO.
You right on some points, but don't completely, because any good project may grow up in value even when bad times come to the market
gabriella

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

Excellent. This indicates that the community has an interest in your project. This is the key to success.
Yeah and also we see that in this channel not just members, they talking and have their own investment interest in the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: