Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:12:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

TrustedCars FLEX on ICOmarks

Take a look on that well designed and informative rating site.

https://icomarks.com/ico/trustedcars-flex

are you going to be lists on icodrops? it's pretty good site also, I'd recommend you to do that

Yes, it could increase the flow of potential customers. They have a fairly visited resource.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

TrustedCars FLEX on ICOmarks

Take a look on that well designed and informative rating site.

https://icomarks.com/ico/trustedcars-flex

are you going to be lists on icodrops? it's pretty good site also, I'd recommend you to do that

Good morning Max,

yes that is a good idea and we had the same ;-)

We already sent all information about FLEX to them and now we are waiting for response and that they publish our profile there.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:30:33 AM

New TrustedCars FLEX avatar is online now.

We are looking forward to see it in your profiles  Cool

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
Naes

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

Probably it is too early to come to such conclusions, but I cannot disagree with you. I love the approach of TrustedCars team to the work, and I see they constantly keep personal correspondents with all interested in the project. You can leave the question in Telegram (or personally to founders) and you will get the respond!
gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

New TrustedCars FLEX avatar is online now.

We are looking forward to see it in your profiles  Cool
Incredible avatar, simple but still great, and colours don't conflicts between them, so it's good update
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

Probably it is too early to come to such conclusions, but I cannot disagree with you. I love the approach of TrustedCars team to the work, and I see they constantly keep personal correspondents with all interested in the project. You can leave the question in Telegram (or personally to founders) and you will get the respond!
What you mean it's too early? I don't see anything that blocking to do it right now, only need to do the hard work with team of development and thats it
jamesmarkx

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

i believe this could revolutionize the car industry if done right, always wanted to see car dealerships on block chain
looking forward to see how it goes goodluck to the team
pmone

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
I want to buy some token.
Now,cost-effective  Cool
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
I want to buy some token.
Now,cost-effective  Cool

Hello Pmone,

we accept Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC) as well as US Dollars (USD) and Euros (EUR) via bank transfer and credit card.

The payment with other Cryptocurrencies has to be decided individually.

Best wishes from Frankfurt

secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

i believe this could revolutionize the car industry if done right, always wanted to see car dealerships on block chain

I do believe also this blockchain technology really revolutionize the car industy and to the ends users satisfactory level especially nowadays.  Designed a solution that offers consumers an affordable, all-inclusive and commitment-free way to have a car and at the same time offering dealerships an additional source of income and access to a new generation of consumers.  In reality some countries really feels the automotive industry drop down sales due to gov't taxes imposed lately and i am happy ive seen this kind if additional source of income at the same time  lessen the inventory cost of the certain dealerships.  Ill keep an eye on this very helpful project.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
gabriella

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

I do believe also this blockchain technology really revolutionize the car industy and to the ends users satisfactory level especially nowadays.  Designed a solution that offers consumers an affordable, all-inclusive and commitment-free way to have a car and at the same time offering dealerships an additional source of income and access to a new generation of consumers.  In reality some countries really feels the automotive industry drop down sales due to gov't taxes imposed lately and i am happy ive seen this kind if additional source of income at the same time  lessen the inventory cost of the certain dealerships.  Ill keep an eye on this very helpful project.
So it nice that you have your own thing to believe, and the whole cryptoworld it staying and holding by believe of people in it
Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

So it nice that you have your own thing to believe, and the whole cryptoworld it staying and holding by believe of people in it
I have my trust to this project and believe that something like that can change our fantasy about future world and how good it will be
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:01:44 PM

I can personally say TrustedCars community is the best I've seen. Great community is key to great product!

I would flip that sentence into a great product is key to a great community Wink Does sound better to me.
I think we will see a great community growth and surely it will be good community because the project suggest you to use car for your needs with very comfortable conditions

The community needs to understand the product and see the benefit. You can have a great product without being successful. There is a lot of work to be done in order to make TrustedCars FLEX a success.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

What will be your prediction to this token in the next year? Will it be x5 to its original value or it will take a year to obtain this kind of price. I am not good in predicting so any suggestion will useful as reference on how much we are going to invest to this project.
Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

What will be your prediction to this token in the next year? Will it be x5 to its original value or it will take a year to obtain this kind of price. I am not good in predicting so any suggestion will useful as reference on how much we are going to invest to this project.
I think that this prediction can't be really good, but the project has it own style and going through hard points good
gabriella

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

I think that this prediction can't be really good, but the project has it own style and going through hard points good
Yeah but we can predict to the project that is that good that it will have good value on the market if it won't stop ever
Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

Yeah but we can predict to the project that is that good that it will have good value on the market if it won't stop ever
So well we must wait for coming announcement and updates that will come to us through the development process
gabriella

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:23:22 PM

I can personally say TrustedCars community is the best I've seen. Great community is key to great product!

I would flip that sentence into a great product is key to a great community Wink Does sound better to me.
I think we will see a great community growth and surely it will be good community because the project suggest you to use car for your needs with very comfortable conditions

The community needs to understand the product and see the benefit. You can have a great product without being successful. There is a lot of work to be done in order to make TrustedCars FLEX a success.
Success not always come first, it come when the most of people start see that the project going to be real good and useful in future
gabriella

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

Just come from reading twitter of that project and I want to say that it's going forward to good times, but ofcourse we can't predict the whole movements and values
Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

Just come from reading twitter of that project and I want to say that it's going forward to good times, but ofcourse we can't predict the whole movements and values
Socials and it's activity have good shown signs that indicates activity of the team and the whole project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: