Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
agrs

Activity: 896
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

I see that your campaign has high ratings in rating agencies. I wanted to find information about the funds already collected, but I could not find it. Could you tell me the answer to this question?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

I see that your campaign has high ratings in rating agencies. I wanted to find information about the funds already collected, but I could not find it. Could you tell me the answer to this question?

Hello agrs and welcome to the community.

Management team will sure announce numbers the next few days.

So may i invite you to our Telegram group to stay updated: https://t.me/TrustedCars

Best regards from Frankfurt

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
gabriella

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

I think it's information is closed  by that moment and maybe we will see this after the ICO but not now
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

So may i invite you to our Telegram group to stay updated: https://t.me/TrustedCars

wow, nice to see that it will be announced so soon, will wait on the telegram channel for this numbers!
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

TrustedCars Flex the four in one solution

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:00:20 AM

Hello fellows!
I wish the idea advance!
Believable website, riveting results.

Hello Lasala many thanks for your words. We appreciate that!

Have a nice weekend

Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

Really an amazing project. First of all for product and services is very necessary for the success of campaign and this is really different. I hope this will be bring a new trend in vehicle market. On the other side TrustedCars is also giving a new future !! Thumbs up   Wink

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:50:46 AM

Really an amazing project. First of all for product and services is very necessary for the success of campaign and this is really different. I hope this will be bring a new trend in vehicle market. On the other side TrustedCars is also giving a new future !! Thumbs up   Wink

Many thanks for your support Ahsan. Together we will drive to the future  Cool

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

For those of you who need a quick overview of the different rating site scores we gained, here is our profile on coinfollow.io

https://coinfollow.io/ico/trustedcars-flex

past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

I think this is a good idea, but I do not quite understand how this project differs from the usual car rental.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

I think this is a good idea, but I do not quite understand how this project differs from the usual car rental.

Hello Past_Ale,

one difference is the price. The cars you can rent with FLEX are already owned by the cooperating car dealers and will be cheaper than the known car rentals.

We also want to make it easier for you to swap the car. Convertible on the weekend and a station wagon during the week? No problem with FLEX.

You will have less paperwork also because all of this will be organized in the app.

Another point is, that you won´t find Blockchain and smart contracts in the known car rental industry. But at TrustedCars FLEX you will  Wink

Any questions left feel free to ask. And you are invited to join our Telegram community https://t.me/TrustedCars

Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

Hello Past_Ale,

one difference is the price. The cars you can rent with FLEX are already owned by the cooperating car dealers and will be cheaper than the known car rentals.

We also want to make it easier for you to swap the car. Convertible on the weekend and a station wagon during the week? No problem with FLEX.

You will have less paperwork also because all of this will be organized in the app.

Another point is, that you won´t find Blockchain and smart contracts in the known car rental industry. But at TrustedCars FLEX you will  Wink

Any questions left feel free to ask. And you are invited to join our Telegram community https://t.me/TrustedCars

so if it so cheap and have good condition when will you have going wide and use it on more countries?
gabriella

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

wow, nice to see that it will be announced so soon, will wait on the telegram channel for this numbers!
hey calm down, it's only going to start the project and you're already talking about going wider?
wangxiaoyan888666

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

The development of the block chain technology in the automotive industry is very large. TrustedCars FLEX coins have the opportunity to become a leader in this field.
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

I know that the team in the project is good and after a while everything will be  more visible.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

Hello Past_Ale,

so if it so cheap and have good condition when will you have going wide and use it on more countries?

Max, i thought you already have seen our roadmap!?! If not, here´s the link: https://medium.com/@trustedcars/the-ambitious-roadmap-60a4c4cf0495

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

The development of the block chain technology in the automotive industry is very large. TrustedCars FLEX coins have the opportunity to become a leader in this field.

Yes wangxiaoyan we do our best to do so  Smiley

Many thanks for your support!

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

Our CEO Simon Toprak will be attending the World Blockchain Summit in Frankfurt (Germany) on June 25th and June 26th.
Send him a message if you want to connect.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-toprak-50001849/?locale=de_DE …

https://frankfurt.worldblockchainsummit.com/ 

gabriella

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

Our CEO Simon Toprak will be attending the World Blockchain Summit in Frankfurt (Germany) on June 25th and June 26th.
Send him a message if you want to connect.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-toprak-50001849/?locale=de_DE …

https://frankfurt.worldblockchainsummit.com/ 

On this summit will be also many good projects, how may we follow on this project? Will it be translated to web?
Maxpayne86

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

Hello Past_Ale,

Max, i thought you already have seen our roadmap!?! If not, here´s the link: https://medium.com/@trustedcars/the-ambitious-roadmap-60a4c4cf0495
Yeah I've read it but think I just lost some of it in my memory, thanks for the link, now all is clear Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: