Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:24:07 PM

According to the roadmap in the second half of 2018, the Beta version of the project will be launched in conjunction with the existing automotive dealer network in Germany. It would be interesting to test this

Second half of 2018 is a window of 6 months. Did they say whether it will be more towards the end of the year or early second half maybe?
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:55:32 AM

According to the roadmap in the second half of 2018, the Beta version of the project will be launched in conjunction with the existing automotive dealer network in Germany. It would be interesting to test this

Second half of 2018 is a window of 6 months. Did they say whether it will be more towards the end of the year or early second half maybe?

Good morning Efreeti,

we plan to start the Beta version at the end of 2018 with our existing car dealership-network in Germany.

Have a sunny day  Cool

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
ihgazni2018

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

65% of tokens will be sold in the crowdsale which is a very good allocation for future investors. TrustedCars FLEX already an existing company with good partnerships.
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

It's nice to see that the identity of the team members is confirmed. Also, the opportunity to pay by bank transfer inspires confidence. This is an important parameter for me.
yeah identify of the team members is goodly connected with the trust of coming customers and investors
This is really good announce for us all and I think it's getting hot after that, because identify means that they won't be able to scam
Theoretically, they can still cheat and we can see many examples in history. But at least the likelihood of scam is lower, that if the identity of the developers were not confirmed.

Hey guys,

we are a real german business in Frankfurt.

Overview: TrustedCars FLEX is a by-product of the online shop www.TrustedCars.com, which was launched more than two years ago. It is an operational business with a successful product which has won several awards already. They have a lot of renowned partnerships and more than 100 of the largest car dealerships in Germany already trust and work with them.
The goal of launching the Token Sale is to turn the business into a blockchain platform that will reduce time and costs for all ecosystem participants. The TrustedCars Flex payment system uses a decentralized technology with smart contracts to process payments, which guarantees secure transfer of funds and eliminates the need to be trusted.
Furthermore the Flex Token helps to build a system of incentives and rewards to bring more efficiency in this malfunctioning industry.

TrustedCars was most recently named one of the most interesting and most innovative Blockchain Projects in Germany by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
Read more about the meeting:
https://medium.com/@trustedcars/invitation-from-the-federal-ministry-for-economic-affairs-and-energy-b5ddcc9c4eee
and
https://medium.com/@trustedcars/head-of-the-chancellery-meets-trustedcars-e0a6f7a820fe

Simon Toprak with Thilo Zelt

These facts do not cause doubts about the truthfulness of the information you give, but will be a big plus to your robot and will increase the credibility of the project! I like your team and your project! I sincerely wish you success!
I will continue to study your project and follow the news.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

It's nice to see that the identity of the team members is confirmed. Also, the opportunity to pay by bank transfer inspires confidence. This is an important parameter for me.
yeah identify of the team members is goodly connected with the trust of coming customers and investors
This is really good announce for us all and I think it's getting hot after that, because identify means that they won't be able to scam
Theoretically, they can still cheat and we can see many examples in history. But at least the likelihood of scam is lower, that if the identity of the developers were not confirmed.

Hey guys,

we are a real german business in Frankfurt.

Overview: TrustedCars FLEX is a by-product of the online shop www.TrustedCars.com, which was launched more than two years ago. It is an operational business with a successful product which has won several awards already. They have a lot of renowned partnerships and more than 100 of the largest car dealerships in Germany already trust and work with them.
The goal of launching the Token Sale is to turn the business into a blockchain platform that will reduce time and costs for all ecosystem participants. The TrustedCars Flex payment system uses a decentralized technology with smart contracts to process payments, which guarantees secure transfer of funds and eliminates the need to be trusted.
Furthermore the Flex Token helps to build a system of incentives and rewards to bring more efficiency in this malfunctioning industry.

TrustedCars was most recently named one of the most interesting and most innovative Blockchain Projects in Germany by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
Read more about the meeting:
https://medium.com/@trustedcars/invitation-from-the-federal-ministry-for-economic-affairs-and-energy-b5ddcc9c4eee
and
https://medium.com/@trustedcars/head-of-the-chancellery-meets-trustedcars-e0a6f7a820fe

These facts do not cause doubts about the truthfulness of the information you give, but will be a big plus to your robot and will increase the credibility of the project! I like your team and your project! I sincerely wish you success!
I will continue to study your project and follow the news.

Many thanks lipochka we appreciate your interest in our project. If you have any questions in the future feel free to ask  Smiley

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
efreeti

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

Good morning Efreeti,

we plan to start the Beta version at the end of 2018 with our existing car dealership-network in Germany.

Have a sunny day  Cool

Germany is good to start with as they are a superpower when it comes to car manufacturing. Wink
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2578

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

You must to add token details to let participants to join the project!
 Good luck all.

All about the Token details are in the Whitepaper Wink

https://ico.trustedcars.com/source/documents/TrustedCars_Flex_Whitepaper.pdf

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:35:27 PM

In my opinion, this is a very cool concept. Team has experience and is surrounded by quality advisors with lots of experience in their trades.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:29:45 AM

Many thanks for your support guys  Smiley Smiley Smiley

If you haven´t already, join our Telegram channel with more then 16.000 members and don´t miss any update. We are also open for discussions,
improvement proposals and love to answer your questions.

Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

I can personally say TrustedCars community is the best I've seen. Great community is key to great product!

I would flip that sentence into a great product is key to a great community Wink Does sound better to me.
I think we will see a great community growth and surely it will be good community because the project suggest you to use car for your needs with very comfortable conditions

The community needs to understand the product and see the benefit. You can have a great product without being successful. There is a lot of work to be done in order to make TrustedCars FLEX a success.
Success not always come first, it come when the most of people start see that the project going to be real good and useful in future

The sentence isn't worth mentioning. Success can't precede a product. There is not point in saying that.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:00:12 PM

Already an existing company with good partnerships.
daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

Very interesting project with an unique concept. Team has experience and is surrounded by quality advisors with lots of experience in their trades. ICObench kyc done. 65% of tokens will be sold in the crowdsale which is a very good allocation for future investors. Already an existing company with good partnerships.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2578

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

NEWS for TrustedCars FLEX

New Timeline an Bonus structure

Website

Extension of the Bounty program

Bounty Thread

Telegram

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

Good news! If really, it's my favorite project from Europe right now and I hope it will be successful. Good luck TrustedCars team!  Wink
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

Hello

How to report social bounty activity? Is there bounty thread or google forms?

There is google form available you can report by using this form. But there is another option in this form that you should be use public hoster to indicate your weekly reports. And if did't get my point then please contact to telegram channel. Admin will be guide you very well as well. .. !!

TrustedCars Telegram Group
https://t.me/TrustedCars

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
wiss19

Activity: 2156
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:26:12 AM

I am glad to see their bounty promotions
they have a sizeable channel in their project prmo
this will be visible to large investors to join the program

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:30:28 AM

The product that offers us the company TrustedCars I think is unique.The team provides completely new solutions on the market for the sale of new and used cars.Now the rental market is developing fast enough, and I think the already working platform will take place in this market and will certainly find its user.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

Good morning guys and many thanks for your support  Smiley

Great to have you here  Grin Grin Grin

efreeti

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

The product that offers us the company TrustedCars I think is unique.The team provides completely new solutions on the market for the sale of new and used cars.Now the rental market is developing fast enough, and I think the already working platform will take place in this market and will certainly find its user.

They have all the ingredients to make this outstanding and they also start on the strongest markets in my opinion.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

Awesome idea, which will help us save the planet if implemented. I'm also sure the team means well and is able to deliver because trustedcars.com already exists.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: