Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TrustedCars FLEX – changing car ownership forever  (Read 28804 times)
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

Hello,
I work for  blockchain development firms (smart contract / AltCoin development, marketing support and technical assistance). Any admin I can pm for an interesting offer?
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

Modern customers prefer convenient, flexible and affordable solutions, rather than being locked in long-term contracts or having to spend time buying.
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

Changing Car Ownership forever

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:24:47 AM

Hello,
I work for  blockchain development firms (smart contract / AltCoin development, marketing support and technical assistance). Any admin I can pm for an interesting offer?

Hi please send an E-Mail to Marketing@TrustedCars.com and wait for their reply.
Many thanks!

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
hamedo98

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

Hi, I create an account in the ICO page a month ago. Am I already in the whitelist or I need to follow the proccedure?
How can I do the KYC from my dashboard?
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

Hi hamedo98,
yes you are now in listed with us and can start investing on the 17th of September.
KYC is only required if you invest more than 10,000 EUR (or equivalent in USD/Bitcoin/ETH). In this case, we will contact you with further information.
Our KYC Partner is IDNow (Leading German AML/KYC company) and supports various languages.

Thank you for your interest in our project
Kind regards from Frankfurt

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

Hello, community. We will be at the World Blockchain Forum in London presenting our Project TrustedCars Flex.

Don’t forget to register at https://ico.trustedcars.com

Mathuer12

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:43:03 PM

you guys are realy changing the world, i hope you do bring the services in SA before long, coz i would wanna use it asap, soon as they are active.
tired of these long term cotracts
Soslumisir

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

With TrustedCars Flex, users can select any vehicle they want from the available car dealerships on the TrustedCars Flex network. I got acquainted with the project and I think that this is exactly what the users will need!
bkrobottc

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

After having a look around your website and whitepaper, I think this is a good team and they have good vision. Most importantly, they have proved themselves by winning awards. This is what I like.
bitcoinner786

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

I joined Twitter bounty and my friends list is above 100 but you mentioned there as 2 stakes per post it should be 5 stakes per post.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

There's two basic and crucial parts are required for a successful project.

1- Product

2- Partners

And here is mentioned about TrustedCars FLEX,

&

A short review on Ecosystem Partner.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/review-trustedcars-flex-ecosystem-partners-ahsan-aly/

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:24:21 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 08:28:46 AM by TrustedCars

I joined Twitter bounty and my friends list is above 100 but you mentioned there as 2 stakes per post it should be 5 stakes per post.

Hello!

We don't find you in the spreadsheet!

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

Hello Guys!

Thank you for your interest in our project.
We are happy to have you in our community!
 Cheesy

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

Our CEO Simon was interviewed by startuprad.io on Friday. We will post the Interview here and our other social media channels very soon. Smiley

TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:47:45 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 07:29:23 AM by TrustedCars

Our new advisor Dr. Simon Hassannia.

Dr. SImon Hassannia is the Head of Business Innovation at ATU, Germany's leading automotive service provider with over $1 bn. turnover and more than 10,000 employees.

He has more than 10 years management experience in leading digital projects with the focus on mobility services.

Ph.D. at the University of Muenster (Germany) and Executive Programs at the University of California Berkeley and INSEAD Business School.

JohnJenkins

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

What I like about this plan is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

i'm sorry if this question was already sounded but from my personal experience European blockchain start up's don't care about listings and community after token sale events, what about you, do you already negotiating with exchanges? If yes then maybe you can disclose some details about this? Or at least designate a time frame after token sale for listings on liquid exchanges. Hope you understand my position.
NgocYenKaraok

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

Great project here. Stakeholders, do ensure to partake in the TrustedCars Flex short Review as we together move this  remarkable project forward. Allah bless us all! [Suspicious link removed]/2vBWkLt
TrustedCars (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

i'm sorry if this question was already sounded but from my personal experience European blockchain start up's don't care about listings and community after token sale events, what about you, do you already negotiating with exchanges? If yes then maybe you can disclose some details about this? Or at least designate a time frame after token sale for listings on liquid exchanges. Hope you understand my position.

Hello NakiRR.
We are in negotiations with different exchanges at the moment. We will announce as soon as confirmed and signed. The large exchanges don’t allow to use their name for marketing purposes until everything is signed and fix. We will announce exchanges as soon as we can confirm.

alexzoxyl

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

nowdays, some ICO rating score depends on money.
I still worry about extension of ICO. I already invested my money in here.
I want to know what's partnership or technology new.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: