Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Three Hidden Gem, IMO- POA, ELA and LOOM  (Read 139 times)
dp33071 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

These are 3 products I think are under the radar, low market cap and still has lot's of room to grow. DYOR but these 3 have great potential imo.

LOOM - Scaling Ethereum DApps Through Sidechains. Aims to tackle the scaling problem plaguing ETH

POA -  POA is an Ethereum sidechain that uses the Proof of Authority algorithm to reach consensus. Transactions and blocks are validated by approved accounts known as validators. Individuals earn the right to become validators, so there is an incentive to retain the position that they have gained. By attaching reputation to identity, validators are even more incentivized to uphold the transaction process. Their goal is to become a decentralized hub for open networks that combines speed, security, and low costs. Lots of hype on this project in our community. Take a look at the 1-day chart and let your mouth water.

ELA - Aims to tackle 3 things, 1. new internet where you are in control of your digital assets, privacy and websites are unable to be hacked, as well as more. 2. A Operating system 3. A run time that can be installed on any operating system. 

ELA also has a few long supply and not on any big exchanges, so skies the limit for ELA when it does reach a big exchange.

DYOR as well!
LaLegiste

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

POA team has just announced the launch of their cross-chain bridge between the POA Network and the Ethereum network on May 10th. I guess it is one of the reasons of the pump we can see now, POA is about to refresh it's ATH. And i agree it has lot of room to grow. Big article about POA Bridge:
https://medium.com/poa-network/introducing-poa-bridge-and-poa20-55d8b78058ac

cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:10:04 AM

Yes I like POA, very good ICO. It is a fork of ethereum with a diffrent consensus protocol. It is faster than ethereum and it can aready do some
cross transactions between 2 chains. I think that this is great for long term hold.

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:14:09 AM

These are 3 products I think are under the radar, low market cap and still has lot's of room to grow. DYOR but these 3 have great potential imo.

LOOM - Scaling Ethereum DApps Through Sidechains. Aims to tackle the scaling problem plaguing ETH

POA -  POA is an Ethereum sidechain that uses the Proof of Authority algorithm to reach consensus. Transactions and blocks are validated by approved accounts known as validators. Individuals earn the right to become validators, so there is an incentive to retain the position that they have gained. By attaching reputation to identity, validators are even more incentivized to uphold the transaction process. Their goal is to become a decentralized hub for open networks that combines speed, security, and low costs. Lots of hype on this project in our community. Take a look at the 1-day chart and let your mouth water.

ELA - Aims to tackle 3 things, 1. new internet where you are in control of your digital assets, privacy and websites are unable to be hacked, as well as more. 2. A Operating system 3. A run time that can be installed on any operating system. 

ELA also has a few long supply and not on any big exchanges, so skies the limit for ELA when it does reach a big exchange.

DYOR as well!

hi, can you provide me a link to all project above ?
look like an interesting project for me,
so, i will make a research about all project above

LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

hi, here you are the links on projects' web sites:
https://loomx.io/
https://poa.network/
https://www.elastos.org/
where you can find white paper links and other information to start research.
Actually you can always begin the research from the Coinmarketcap page of the coin, which contains project's site, github, social media and couple other useful links.

dp33071 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

DYOR as well!

seems like someone beat me to it already. All are up a small to decent amount since the post. I low how low the market cap is for all 3. 2 others gems I would mention, is NULS and BLUEZELLE.

DYOR. Both Nuls and Bluezelle has been on runs so don't fomo, just in on a dip if you like the project.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

Guys I don't care what kind of project it is but never rever buy at an all time high , I have been hurt several times buying at all time high.wait for the dip and invest.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: