Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Portfolio doubled in 3 weeks.  (Read 451 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:17:35 PM

It is nice to see continuous recovery the past several weeks.  Within the past 4.5 months, my portfolio dove down losing more than 75% its value from ATH to the low around April 4.  Since then, it went up and doubled...and while it is still less than 50% my ATH, it is an encouraging sight.

Hope this trend continues.  BTW, I am aware things will continue to oscillate (up and down) but as along as the general trend is upwards it is good. Smiley

What's your story?
Story would be similar as yours yet we do have corresponding holdings in our stashes and when we see price recovery or increase on the entire market then results would be just the same into each other person on where we do really see our folio earning some profits due to such price reversal.Even my holdings almost down to 80% into those bearish market but now I'm seeing x2 which is good but still I'm waiting for surpassing their previous ATH.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

It is nice to see continuous recovery the past several weeks.  Within the past 4.5 months, my portfolio dove down losing more than 75% its value from ATH to the low around April 4.  Since then, it went up and doubled...and while it is still less than 50% my ATH, it is an encouraging sight.

Hope this trend continues.  BTW, I am aware things will continue to oscillate (up and down) but as along as the general trend is upwards it is good. Smiley

What's your story?
With the recent recovering of the market it is obvious that our portfolios are looking better but I do not know if we should expect that this trend continues over the long term, if you think about it I really do not see a substantial reason to think this trend will continue for a long time, so while I'm enjoying the fact that my portfolio looks better I will still keep holding for a lot of time.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

I am in the same situation.
went down %70, now back to %40 loss.
Feeling more secure.. Hope this will continue. Everyone is happy! I am happy!
Riser7

Activity: 40
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

I invested earlier so I had a profit even when prices went very low.
Now it is very green Smiley

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

That's why holding is much better if you have a patient, I looked at on my porfolio now, seem its good and all my investment are recovering since then the crash happen last few months.So better hold for a while and not be hurry if you think that you have been lost.
marciks

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:45:06 PM

If you keep consistently earning, its growing will be exponential! Exponential growth  is pure magic..
Keep in mind that 3 weeks is a small period of time and you should not get too excited by your results.. It's a pretty good result anyway!!

I'm planning to increase a small account to the mooon.. I'm pretty good in trading and the fact that I started out with a very small amount of money reduces the pressure.. I belive in 100000x ROI or even more! it might sound crazy hahah but I trust myself and that's what matter!

Learn everything that you can and think by yourself using all the info that you got.. You won't find many people teaching you how to earn money...
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:49:56 PM

I was not as lucky as you because after joining the bounty and being paid tokens, I sold at a low market rate, and now the crypto rate is now doubling. It is regrettable that if held to the present, at least my property has increased. Looking forward to the end of the year the exchange rate will continue to rise sharply and reach record levels.

Bountyx1

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:05:56 AM

My portfolio sank by more than 80% amid falling market. Grin Now have recovered a bit. I continue to buy promising altcoins in the hope of great growth by the middle of the year.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

My portfolio sank by more than 80% amid falling market. Grin Now have recovered a bit. I continue to buy promising altcoins in the hope of great growth by the middle of the year.

I too was over 80% bad. But thanks to the rises in the last two weeks, the spending has reached around 60%. I think that if the ascent continues until the end of the summer, it will close and even profit Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

I think this year i will never recover my loss of 80% since januari.
But it went up a little bit the last weeks so thats good.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

What's your story?
Story would be similar as yours yet we do have corresponding holdings in our stashes and when we see price recovery or increase on the entire market then results would be just the same into each other person on where we do really see our folio earning some profits due to such price reversal.Even my holdings almost down to 80% into those bearish market but now I'm seeing x2 which is good but still I'm waiting for surpassing their previous ATH.
As we all know that it is still able to have another ATH , maybe a slower this time, but can still hope that it will be able reach it as crypto will be opened to many doors and organisations as it start to recover and proves its credibility.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

I am in the same situation.
went down %70, now back to %40 loss.
Feeling more secure.. Hope this will continue. Everyone is happy! I am happy!

That's why everyone is suggesting to hold the coins until your desired target is reached, most of the panic people will sell in the market at the time when are in huge dips. The market will recover but we have patiently until it recovers.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

What I really like seeing is that the BTC dominance is steadily dropping. If the positive market sentiment continues the alts will see record gains.
Yes, this is very positive trend for altcoins. If it will going on, maybe we will see "CryptoSpring 2.0" soon.
But be careful and be ready for every possible/impossible scenario.

akamit

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

What's your story?

The good and brave decision is to hodl when there is downtrend. What is the benefit to sell while you are at loss?
Those who sodl during the downtrend from Jan to early April are maybe feeling frustrated by seeing the current uptrend.

I hope the current uptrend will be stable enough and hodl its position strong, at least.

So far I haven't sodl any coin in loss except 1 or 2 which was in 2016 when I was newb. My simple policy works fine but it takes a lot of time sometime.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

unfortunately my portfolio did not even grow 2 times. I hope that soon everything will change and we will see a strong market growth
Geofrey_GAMS

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

What's your story?
Yes that's the power of BTC, everything will follow btc. So, if btc up then they will all going up. I think it will be more increased when btc hit $15,000 we will all become rich because of what we hold. Just hold and stay we will in the moon again .

Yeah man, holding is the key
teskostecenje

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

Dont worry bro we will lose those gains soon enough Grin My story is that i am beetween 50-70% ahead then before last month and sold like 2/3 of my crypto in levels waiting for pullback.Currently waiting to see will 8800 level hold to buyback or wait it do go down even more
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

That's why holding is much better if you have a patient, I looked at on my porfolio now, seem its good and all my investment are recovering since then the crash happen last few months.So better hold for a while and not be hurry if you think that you have been lost.
for now we must strengthen mentally to dare to hold what we have. because current of cryptocurrency is rising. and certainly we do not want to regret later, by looking at the price at that time
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:51:36 AM

What's your story?
This market has always brought us surprises and we can not predict what will happen but the market is showing signs of significant decline in the last few hours and this is being considered the big change in the last 3 weeks. Cryptoucrrency market is adjusting prices and will happen this week. Temporarily should not buy and market waiting for new opportunities

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

unfortunately my portfolio did not even grow 2 times. I hope that soon everything will change and we will see a strong market growth
Some of altcoins were in red marks again many had thought resistance support is strong but in bitcoin I think it will climb this coming months. Don't lose hope many portfolio didnt grow we cannot determined if prices will climb but I think it will doubled again soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: