Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏝🛳🏂 [ANN] [Pre-ICO] [ICO] Tryvium [$TYM] - Your next traveling partner 🔝🍹  (Read 1326 times)
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 08:31:09 AM

-snip-
Where is Tryvium telegram group?

Because they just info a telegram channel, it's mean this projects not using telegram group. But, You still can contact them by Twitter or by Email.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:44:23 AM

Update

Campaign and bounty participants have been asking for a spreadsheet to check if their application has been accepted. We have uploaded campaign data to smart-travel.tryvium.io/airdrop1-results/bounties-and-campaigns-results/

Thank you for attaching the spreadsheet link. when the bounty program will be completed? How was the development of Tryvium during the main sale? Where is Tryvium telegram group?

Yeah, I also noticed that they don't have any telegram channel, almost all project campaign here in this industry had their own channel to update
their community. Only Tryvium is the one don't have that, why? But there is an email where you can contact the immediate person about the project as well.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:36:31 AM

Update

Campaign and bounty participants have been asking for a spreadsheet to check if their application has been accepted. We have uploaded campaign data to smart-travel.tryvium.io/airdrop1-results/bounties-and-campaigns-results/

Thank you for attaching the spreadsheet link. when the bounty program will be completed? How was the development of Tryvium during the main sale? Where is Tryvium telegram group?

Yeah, I also noticed that they don't have any telegram channel, almost all project campaign here in this industry had their own channel to update
their community. Only Tryvium is the one don't have that, why? But there is an email where you can contact the immediate person about the project as well.
I think it's very unfortunate because they don't have telegram channels, especially now that most projects already use telegram channels,
but apart from that I still respect them and the important thing is to be contacted

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hiyatus (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:23:22 PM

Bounties and Campaigns concluded

Ladies and gentlemen, it is the 30th August, thus the Tryvium bounties and campaigns are now officially concluded.

If you participated in any of the programs, you can now stop posting, but please continue following our official accounts while we are processing your accumulated stakes, as your 'follow' simplifies the verification procedure.
We will upload a spreadsheet with your stakes in the coming weeks.

Your stakes (from Bounties, Campaigns and Airdrops) will be transacted to you after the ICO is completed.

We hope you enjoyed being with us so far Smiley
Stay tuned for more bounties, campaigns and airdrops in the coming months.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:54:15 PM

Tryvium Platform waiting list Is Open

In preparation for Tryvium Platform beta, we have opened signups to Tryvium Platform waiting list.

By applying, you will get advance email updates about Tryvium Platform's developments, early access and chosen listings right in your inbox!

If you are interested, you can subscribe here:

Signup

Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:25:41 AM

Tryvium Platform alpha

Latest monthly report is live at https://medium.com/tryvium-travels/tryvium-development-update-9-65090ba8fe36
This time it is more than just a status update, it announces the official opening of Tryvium Platform alpha!

Check out the report or visit us directly on the Tryvium Platform alpha Smiley

kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 04:40:22 AM

Any news about Bounty or Progress of this project? You guys really should to create a telegram group for community right now or they will leave!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:19:52 AM

It is already Q4, are you going to release your beta this quarter or it will push a lil bit? I am guessing that the booking platform is not yet live, right? It says the site is having issues (i.e. crash report) whenever I tried to search for a place and the availability.
Also, have you look into having collab with hotels or tourism spots? If there's any, can you name at least a couple of them?
Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:54:42 PM

Dear followers, our recent silence is due to big business developments happening behind the scenes, and signs a big event coming for Tryvium in the near future!
We can not disclose yet what the most recent development is, but you will see it when the Tryvium Platform goes online  Wink 🍷

It is already Q4, are you going to release your beta this quarter or it will push a lil bit? I am guessing that the booking platform is not yet live, right? It says the site is having issues (i.e. crash report) whenever I tried to search for a place and the availability.
Also, have you look into having collab with hotels or tourism spots? If there's any, can you name at least a couple of them?

The current booking platform is an alpha version, beta will be fully operational. So far we do not foresee a delay for beta coming out this year.

Sincerely,

The Tryvium team

Hiyatus (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 07:41:48 PM

We share these troubled times with you, and feel deeply for all those around the World whose life has been interrupted by the corona-virus outbreak.
Never lose hope; look forward to better days, for they Will come and you will be able to explore Earth's wonders once more.

Meanwhile, Tryvium's development continues as always, as our team members are working from the safety of their homes.
Our smart decentralized work structure remains unaffected by the current situation.

While we will be postponing Tryvium platform lunch because most global travel is suspended, rest assured that we will turn this delay into an advantage. We will lunch with more hotels and more features than ever anticipated.

Stay safe, stay well

The Tryvium team

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 09:42:16 PM

--
We share these troubled times with you, and feel deeply for all those around the World whose life has been interrupted by the corona-virus outbreak.
Never lose hope; look forward to better days, for they Will come and you will be able to explore Earth's wonders once more.

Meanwhile, Tryvium's development continues as always, as our team members are working from the safety of their homes.
Our smart decentralized work structure remains unaffected by the current situation.

While we will be postponing Tryvium platform lunch because most global travel is suspended, rest assured that we will turn this delay into an advantage. We will lunch with more hotels and more features than ever anticipated.

Stay safe, stay well

The Tryvium team

So your Tryvium booking platform is already out of beta? yes, since most hotels and travel destinations are in lockdown and flights cancelled, it is good opportunity for you to fully develop your platform. so once this pandemic situation is over, you are ready to cater the community with your services. by the way, what happened to your pre-ICO and ICO stages?
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 11:15:11 PM

I can't find information about the ICO, but what I'm worried about is, that bounty participants who joined the campaign, they didn't get anything for the work they were supposed to receive after the ICO ended, but there wasn't any updates on that. Also the progress you made is so slow,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: