Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:51:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it rewarding to be a bounty hunter?  (Read 3158 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:20:03 PM

Now be a bounty hunter harder, than year-two ago. The market is in decline, a lot of unscrupulous ICO, the rules are tightened. I think it is better to trade cryptocurrencies on the exchange, you can earn more )

Previously it was better as some coins did made people millionaire but nowdays majority are worthless coin and you just while away the time on those coins. It is not much worth and since we have so many new ICO coming it become more difficult to identify right one.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frostmourne0311

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

Now be a bounty hunter harder, than year-two ago. The market is in decline, a lot of unscrupulous ICO, the rules are tightened. I think it is better to trade cryptocurrencies on the exchange, you can earn more )

Previously it was better as some coins did made people millionaire but nowdays majority are worthless coin and you just while away the time on those coins. It is not much worth and since we have so many new ICO coming it become more difficult to identify right one.

At recent time, it seems we are gambling when becoming bounty hunter of new-born coins. The white papers all look fine but they may be shattered after only several months.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

Better to do both, you can join as many airdrops as you want.
you can join different social media campaign as long as you can.
but you can have 1 single signature camp with your account.
btw, this bounty can give me more than enough of my needs, financially.

Yeah, this is a correct suggestion, better do both and do all the sources of earning free money, if you have time to do that, and also try trading if its fits with your time, as much as possible we need to try the others, not just sticking to the usual ones. Bounty seems to be worth rather than doing airdrops, because there are many airdrops scams out there, just trying to get your personal details.
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:03:01 AM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

This forum has a lot to offer in crypto space. If you would like to be a bounty hunter then its a workload and very rewarding in the end when the project is successful. What you need first is to research about the bounty you would like to participate. Happy hunting as always!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:49:42 AM

Now be a bounty hunter harder, than year-two ago.
Before it was the first phase so its different today. Bounty hunting became no longer exciting than before.
The market is in decline, a lot of unscrupulous ICO, the rules are tightened. I think it is better to trade cryptocurrencies on the exchange, you can earn more )
Decline of the market isn't connected to it.

The bounty hunting market is the one that will also decline soon. They are tightening their rules? well that's going to happen further and no longer will join them and later on they will adjust and only use the usual way of advertising.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:08:37 AM

It depends on what bounties you chose and campaigns you can promote.Most bounty tokens are distributed atleast 1 month after exchange  and these days 90% of tokens/coins lose their value/dumped with days after listing on exchange and you may end up with useless tokens for all the effort you put into promoting the bounty campaigns.So decide and choose wisely
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:07:45 AM

first I want to ask you, where do you live or stay right now? because for me as a bounty hunter, and live in a small village with just small needs, it is more than enough for me. but if you live in a big city or big country with big needs, maybe it is never enough for you

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

For me Bounty campaigns are better than Airdrop.

If you deliver quality of work in Bounty campaigns then expect good rewards. Do not concentrate on quantity.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:11:03 AM

Previously it was better as some coins did make people millionaire but nowadays majority are a worthless coin and you just while away the time on those coins. It is not much worth and since we have so many new ICO coming it becomes more difficult to identify the right one.

Now it is impossible to find the best project because every project seems to be the same and moreover after raising the are not bothering about the update to the community. Now we are in a complete dilemma how to consider the project. We are very confusing which one to choose and which one to leave.
Dasvino

Activity: 272
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

I think being a bounty hunter is very useful, because by making a substantial income we easily play it. and you will earn money without spending (free)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

Before bounty hunting is pretty much very profitable but now it seems like most of the ICO's are not really promising a good result so that's why it really affects your income on the bounties.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

Do both airdrop and bounty hunting, even though they say that bounty hunting is not as good today as it was before, some of them become successful and may give you a good earning. Just like what other people say, when you are bounty hunting it is like you are gambling because you will never know if it will become successful or not or it may turn into a scam.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

if you want to hunt for gifts you must always be patient and wait for your wishes to be achieved and there must be diligent work in the rules.
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

Much depends on how much money you want to earn in the bounty? Bounty hunters still can earn 2K-3K $ per year
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:36:56 PM

The company's normal bounties have now declined at times compared to last year, the choice will be difficult.

It is rewarding to be a bounty hunter than airdrop, most airdrops are $1-10 worth thats just not enough but bounty you get to make more than that depends on how hard working and creative you are.
Janadara123

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

Bounty Hunter's life is never easy in 2018 , But They had great great rewards in 2017. You need to choose good Projects in this bear market to earn a descent Income.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

Yes it is. As long as you know how to spot scam and legit ICOs because you're just wasting your time and effort if you're doing jobs for SCAMS. So good luck on finding decent projects here.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

In my opinion, you should join and learn to become a bounty hunter Smiley. Because it has better value than Airdrop. However, at a time when the market is not as favorable as it is now. You need to have more determination and patience to pursue this job.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

Bounty hunter is the best thing to do in cryptocurrency with out putting any amount in an ICO,
airdrop is just a couple of minutes to finish, you can do both at the same time.
join as many as you like with airdrops and do bounty at the same time.
frostmourne0311

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

Bounty hunter is the best thing to do in cryptocurrency with out putting any amount in an ICO,
airdrop is just a couple of minutes to finish, you can do both at the same time.
join as many as you like with airdrops and do bounty at the same time.

I agree with you. Usually, AD just take a litte time with an small amount of tokens. Bounties are harder, it makes the token to be more valuable than others with AD only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: