Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it rewarding to be a bounty hunter?  (Read 3158 times)
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:49:37 PM

nt at bounty pay us only few bounty successed and they will pay we need to wait for our time to get coins and see the growth of the coins so bounty is alll about patiance in the viens
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

Now so many people go to the social networking campaign, that I do not see the point of starting to make money now. You will only spend time, and earn a penny.

dudu131418

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:26:59 PM

I think bounty hunters are good enough to keep learning. don't expect results when we are involved in a project, but complete all the rules and procedures, and then we will enjoy it when the project is completed and the reward results are dividends。
Milansilver7

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

is it more rewarding to be a bounty hunter or airdrop is enough? i start as a airdroper and now i want to be a bounty hunter. any suggestion?

I choose Airdrop when it comes to ease but when you want quantity and value I will do bounty. When you are doing airdrop, an equal quantity for the participants will be awarded which is a less percentage to value of the whole supply of the token or coins. While when you do bounty you can earn much bigger amount with a greater value that what you earned from airdrop. It's easy to explain. Will you give a much bigger thing as award to the person who does more on bounty than the person who just set and wait for award in airdrop? Simple answer is NO. It's a big no. You should do something big to earn big and small for something small. But for those who already popular and influential don't need much more effort to promote to let someone to follow them. So for me I will choose bounty. I want big award.
I have a friend who follows the air flow, I see there are dozens of air drops that he has and none of the air drops are of value, I think participating in the gift is definitely more profitable,
Dklinov

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

It is rewarding for sure, but you need to do your research to chose the right bounties as today most of them are scam. Additionally, to be a good bounty hunter, you need to plan accordingly, regularly update your bounty spreadsheets and post your reports. And at last but not least, you better understand the rules and requirements of each bounty and pay attention to the updates as some bounties tend to change their rules and requirements. If you miss it, you may not be rewarded or you may be rewarded with less reward. Hope this clarifies.
weeklyeth

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

Airdrops and bounty campaigns both have their own advantages and disadvantages. If you want a simple way of doing go for Airdrop. Or else, bounty campaigns are good enough as long as you pick the genuine campaigns.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

Bounty Hunter is rewarding Job u need to have patience to earn tokens while working and while selecting ico tokens company and getting paid all need to be observed with almost patience
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

It depends which bounty you are participating, because the bounties linked to valueless and scam ICO projects aren't rewarding surely. Only the bounties of the good and promising ICO projects are expected to reward you with valuable tokens. So you have to study the project firstly before joining its bounty.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

Bounty promotion is better than airdrop hunter, this is because bounty is more on focusing to raise the capital needed in order to start the project or ICO. It is merely a serious promotion, if not, project will not succeed and the time of efforts would be useless. Meanwhile airdrop is just a free tokens, and there was no really a promotion in order to attract more investors of the certain project.

Based on my experience, i started airdrop hunter few months ago, but there was no really value of the tokens, as compared to the bounty tokens, which is pretty amazing for me because i can now pay my bills and house expenses. So id prefer to promote projects in bounty promotion. In fact, one of the best experience for me, is the CREDITS, where i earn a pretty amount of money 700usd, from the that time, i could say, it pays off my effort, and i am so happy those time that i exchange my tokens into money. So this time, i am still focusing on promoting projects which has a good foundation and a good team of developers.

Thanks anyway for creating this thread.
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

Bounty better then the airdrop!
but you must carefully choose projects, because more then 50% its a scam...
good luck, bounty hunter Smiley
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

better done both. all very profitable, if you choose airdrop your income a little better you do both to get maximum result.
I followed both of both airdrop and from bounty.
the chances of success are so easy if you follow them all
BUSTEDCLUB

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

first, i'be been try as airdrop hunter.. but i think it just small reward as many replies above..
and my friend suggest me to try bounty hunter and here i am, trying something new..
kind of lots rule when i was do bounty, but the reward is fair for the attemps..
so keep it up while we learning on crypto Wink
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

If you have a lot of free time, you can take part in both the bounty and the airdrops, and consider the possibility of wearing a signature.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

Bounty hunting is very lucrative just that it requires you putting in some time and working for your rewards.I have made a ton of money from bounty hunting than from airdrops.Most airdrops just give you a bunch of worthless coins in your wallet.

cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

Possibly yes if the project pay good after the ICO. But don't expect too much if you only participate in the lower bounties like the social media campaign. Both airdrops and bounty participants are worth it. It depends on the amount of token that they will give you after participating. If you wanted more paymets, join all the bounties if you can.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Nana99

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

It is profitable, if you know how choose good bounty. I like LuckyToken bounty campaign.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

Being a person who works as a bounty hunters. a very exciting job. I say it's wow to work on this bounty hunters rather than airdrop
Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

You can participate in both airdrop and bounty hunter . Some participants write, that they on airdrop earned lots money, and other write that nothing not earned in generosity. Join all the companies where you can participate according to their rules.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

depends on how much time u have ... if u have say half an hour of spare time a day u can try being a bounty hunter... try it for a few weeks and decide for urself if it's worth it.
MelanBago

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Doing bounties takes a lot of time, effort and a lot of tons of patience. This is not an easy work since it takes time from one to three months or more depending on the bounty before they distribute the rewards to the participants. So if youre thinking that it's an easy thing just like Airdrops, you're wrong. At first, I also thought I can receive rewards faster but I was wrong. Other ICO's had finished already around two and a half months passed since I did the bounty, but until now theyre not yet distributing the tokens plus the fact that there are scams ICO's in bounties too. Airdrops is easier and the distribution of rewards is faster compared to bounties but getting more free coins is my goal now so theres no choice but to accept all of these. 

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: