Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin suitable for swing trade ?  (Read 228 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

It is probably a lot more suitable than any other thing it is currently used. Swing trades require a lot of changes on the prices and a lot more volatility rather than stable and btc has always been really volatile as far as I can remember.

Hence, swing trading could be best practiced on bitcoin rather than any traditional ways of doing it. However, you should also be careful of where you can find to do this swing trading, bitcoin is not something like gold where you can find a 300 year old company, bitcoin is new and swing trading may be dangerous on some shady website, hence you should be careful.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gaurav82

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

You can try bitcoin for swing trading. This is high volatile coin. There is risk too. I will not advise to doing this. It need a good experience. In end I want to say money is yours, decision is yours, go safe.
Vangar

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

Cryptocurrencies fluctuate a whole lot more than classical markets, such as stocks and commodities. The tactic, however, is applicable in the same way as with other assets, with a difference that timing is a lot more important. Cryptos are more exciting in this specter, especially in bull and bear periods, as it is not a single up or downline. It goes up, falls down, then goes back up tremendously again within 10 minutes, and on again.
You may want to try out other tactics when trading cryptos, so here's an article for you to check them out https://www.cryptocointrade.com/about-trading/crypto-trading-strategies/.
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

BTC has been bouncing around the 8400 - 6000 range and you'd be thinking why not sell on the high and buy on it's low? Because, as soon as you sell at 7000 it skyrockets to 8400 Alternately, as soon as you buy at 7500 it'll go down to 6000. If the market were that predictable, everyone would do it. Instead it's a massive game of "I know you that you know that I know..." repeating forever and always.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

BTC has been bouncing around the 8400 - 6000 range and you'd be thinking why not sell on the high and buy on it's low? Because, as soon as you sell at 7000 it skyrockets to 8400 Alternately, as soon as you buy at 7500 it'll go down to 6000. If the market were that predictable, everyone would do it. Instead it's a massive game of "I know you that you know that I know..." repeating forever and always.

no one knows where the price will go, we can only predict in the long run that BTC will soar. Price fluctuations make people panic, and sell them, while at that time there are whales who take advantage of opportunities

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

Bitcoin is good asset to use for long term investment by duration 1 to 2 years. There are alot of others opportunity to make invest in others asser in long term,  and Bitcoin is one of the that asset.  And Bitcoin also will be promising higher profit than others kind of asset. We have to know the trend of the crypto market so we will know when good times to buy and sell it

rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

Swing trading is best strategy for bitcoin because of the price movement of bitcoin in the market. Bitcoin  price movement is speculative  and can not be predicted correctly. As a swing trader you decides how long you will hold and watch the market till you get out of the market when the price is being hit. If you want to use day trader strategy(scalping) it may proof so difficult for you to make anything reasonable because you will be trading under tension and may not be able to make correct decisions.
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

I'm swing trading in the classic markets.
Just want to know your experience in swing trading Bitcoin during Bull Market and Bear Market.
Thanks for your participation!

Bitcoin is also waiting for ethereum's price to increase and waiting for it to swing its price of these two coins bitcoin so stable for its price now.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

I'm swing trading in the classic markets.
Just want to know your experience in swing trading Bitcoin during Bull Market and Bear Market.
Thanks for your participation!

Bitcoin is also waiting for ethereum's price to increase and waiting for it to swing its price of these two coins bitcoin so stable for its price now.
Total shit post yet theres no such thing on where bitcoins price do waits up as you mentioned it do waits on ETH price.? Seriously? Swinging prices can happen on any coins in the market but since we do talk about Bitcoin alone then making swing trades would be applicable but waiting up for reversals wont really be that easy yet it would stay up for months or even years.If you do make scalping then you might able to
make some staggard profits but as normal it wont be an easy task.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:15:43 PM

Swing trading is best strategy for bitcoin because of the price movement of bitcoin in the market. Bitcoin  price movement is speculative  and can not be predicted correctly. As a swing trader you decides how long you will hold and watch the market till you get out of the market when the price is being hit. If you want to use day trader strategy(scalping) it may proof so difficult for you to make anything reasonable because you will be trading under tension and may not be able to make correct decisions.
I would not say it is the best strategy as there are so many other strategies you can use when it comes to trading but that depends on what you are comfortable with. Nonetheless, and like you said, swing trading is a type of trading that is generally good for any volatile market.

This is a volatile market, and obviously the market will always move in different directions at certain point in time, it is only left for you as a trader to know how you want to be entering a position based on those swings and when you want to be exiting. I am a swing trader and I enjoy being a swing trader in the crypto market anytime any day.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

Bitcoin is good asset to use for long term investment by duration 1 to 2 years. There are alot of others opportunity to make invest in others asser in long term,  and Bitcoin is one of the that asset.  And Bitcoin also will be promising higher profit than others kind of asset. We have to know the trend of the crypto market so we will know when good times to buy and sell it
Any market is good for swing trading as long as you know what you are doing. This is not just about bitcoin being an asset as that is something I believe everyone already knows, but this is about the ability to trade the fluctuations or trends when it comes to the market as the market will always swing every time depending on the time frame you decide to make use of, and to swing trade or even do any type of trading, it is your knowledge that will always pull you through in any market, and as far as a market swings a lot in the short term, then bitcoin is obviously good for swing trading.

This is a volatile market, and obviously the market will always move in different directions at certain point in time
A swing traders will love the volatile market conditions still there will be zero guarantee that you could achieve what you actually look for. Because, getting struck into unexpected market movement is most common in any volatile markets.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: