Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JUST RELEASED: UberMiner auto-mines the most profitable coin & pays in BitCoin  (Read 22914 times)
coinmaster2004 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

*** Version 3.4 Released Today ***

This version contains some critical bug fixes and it is strongly recommended to upgrade as soon as possible.

Download the new version here:
http://www.uberminer.org/

Happy Mining!
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

UberMiner is taking the initiative to provide useful tools in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.  This is a new project and I think it's really interesting.  I would recommend that people hating on this at least give it a chance and acknowledge the practical use cases.

Benefit over nicehash is clear: greater accessibility to mining more algorithms which could be more profitable.

The 2% fee seems reasonable.  Anything more is definitely less attractive but I think people can see 2% for this service and be okay with it.  Mining fees from the pool have to be considered as well but these are prices to pay for services.  Don't like it?  Start your own mining pool with thousands of users and innovate your own profit-switching algorithm... yeah, didn't think so Tongue 

Or... maybe someone else will and it will be better in some way.  It's not like this is the only profit-switching service in the game.  I used one back in 2014.

personally, I prefer to mine on my own and try to find new coins not yet mined and I've done okay with that.  However, there are times when I just want to mine for profit to make sure I cover expenses.  So that's where I think services like this one are really helpful.  And I'll probably end up giving it a try for the practical time-to-time use case of covering expenses.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:21:51 PM

Mining fees from the pool have to be considered as well but these are prices to pay for services.  Don't like it?  Start your own mining pool with thousands of users and innovate your own profit-switching algorithm... yeah, didn't think so Tongue  

The guy does not have his own mining pool.  Roll Eyes

His tool is just mining at zpool/zergpool.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

Mining fees from the pool have to be considered as well but these are prices to pay for services.  Don't like it?  Start your own mining pool with thousands of users and innovate your own profit-switching algorithm... yeah, didn't think so Tongue  

The guy does not have his own mining pool.  Roll Eyes

His tool is just mining at zpool/zergpool.

I never said the guy has his own mining pool.  It's pretty clear that zpool is used and that's a big part of how the autoconversion to btc works.  Zpool has fees and anyone mining there or at any pool should be aware of what fees there are.  In this situation, there are 2 fees to consider: pool and mult-algo profit switch service.  That's all I was saying.

Both the pool and the profit-switch algo are good services and it makes sense there be some cost and associated fee when providing such a service.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

UberMiner is taking the initiative to provide useful tools in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.  This is a new project and I think it's really interesting.  I would recommend that people hating on this at least give it a chance and acknowledge the practical use cases

Thanks for the support from a trusted member like you. Since UberMiner is really new (less than a month old) some people are suspicious and this is perfectly understandable. However with time we believe that gradually all of the doubts will be eliminated.

As usual, all constructive criticism and comments/suggestions are welcome.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

Did you write the actual "mining code" from scratch or did you use/include other software? Like ccminer?
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

There was a confusion regarding payments especially from people who are new to the mining world.

So let us clarify how payments are made:

The blue circular outline indicates the confirmed amount you should collect until money is
transferred to your wallet. However, most of the times, you will paid earlier than that.

Specifically, payouts are processed once a day for confirmed balances above 0.01 bitcoin (this is what the
blue line indicates) and balances more than 0.0025 bitcoin are included several times a week.

NOTE: Although you might have reached the payout balance, you must wait until balance is confirmed.

That means:
1. Mined coins must have enough confirmations on the blockchain yet.
2. Mined coins have already been exchanged into Bitcoin.

Be patient. No action is needed from your part. Your balance will be eventually confirmed and transferred to your wallet!

Hope this will make things more clear for you.

The UberMiner Team
Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

Thanks. We will look at the problem.

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same issue. If yes, please let me know.

I install Your software on some my RIGs, and on one of them I got just a blank program window after the start of UberMiner. Using TViewer. Reinstal, reboot...same situation. I solve it connecting the monitor to the rig. Now works fine.

Software is good, but maybe to consider the option of separate clock setup for different algos. I have to slow down the frequencies for stable work.
Also, on one rig with 1080 cards I am losing cards after some time (I monitor it with another utiltiy, and just see that card do not respond and stop working). The same rig wirks for months with BMiner, without any issue.

coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

Thanks. We will look at the problem.

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same issue. If yes, please let me know.

I install Your software on some my RIGs, and on one of them I got just a blank program window after the start of UberMiner. Using TViewer. Reinstal, reboot...same situation. I solve it connecting the monitor to the rig. Now works fine.

Software is good, but maybe to consider the option of separate clock setup for different algos. I have to slow down the frequencies for stable work.

UberMiner runs 10 different algorithms and each one stresses GPU in a different way. So overclock settings may need to be lower than you expect in order to work flawlessly with all algorithms.

We will probably add your suggestion in a future version. It will be a useful feature.

Thank you for you comments and your support Smiley
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

I guess you are aware of 60 million USD "lost" on nicehash.

I guess you're also aware of the fact that NiceHash repaid all of it's clients. They ate the cost of their mistake and continued operations better than ever after the fact. This is part of what gives them credibility; something that would normally tear a company down only built it up greater.

Would your miner/company be able to handle a problem of this magnitude?
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

I guess you are aware of 60 million USD "lost" on nicehash.

I guess you're also aware of the fact that NiceHash repaid all of it's clients. They ate the cost of their mistake and continued operations better than ever after the fact. This is part of what gives them credibility; something that would normally tear a company down only built it up greater.

Would your miner/company be able to handle a problem of this magnitude?

Good point. The answer is that we operate in a completely different way:  UberMiner pays you immediately when your balance reaches 0.0025BTC. Unlike nicehash, your bitcoins are not held in our wallet but they are transferred immediately, without fees, in your personal bitcoin wallet.

So in the unlikely catastrophic event, your maximum loss will be 0.0025BTC.

EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

Maybe per individual the maximum loss would be 0.0025BTC, but over your entire userbase this could equal a pretty hefty incentive for you to disappear with the funds or for a targetted attack. Are you prepared to refund these losses? It sounds like, you're saying the maximum loss is .0025, because you will not be compensating this if it is lost.
Atomicc

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

After 24 hours of mining with two RIGs, (mined on the same address), I have writen in "UBER Miner" statistics 6USD on every miner (total 12USD, similar to BTG or ZEN mining, maybe little better).
Unfortunately, when I paste my address to Zpool I have only around 7USD balance!!!
Both RIGs are registrated in Zpool and all used algos are recorded, but 40% of my income is missing!!!
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

After 24 hours of mining with two RIGs, (mined on the same address), I have writen in "UBER Miner" statistics 6USD on every miner (total 12USD, similar to BTG or ZEN mining, maybe little better).
Unfortunately, when I paste my address to Zpool I have only around 7USD balance!!!
Both RIGs are registrated in Zpool and all used algos are recorded, but 40% of my income is missing!!!

Probably you have pasted a wrong address or a payout has been made. Check your ZPool statistics.
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

Maybe per individual the maximum loss would be 0.0025BTC, but over your entire userbase this could equal a pretty hefty incentive for you to disappear with the funds or for a targetted attack. Are you prepared to refund these losses? It sounds like, you're saying the maximum loss is .0025, because you will not be compensating this if it is lost.

Payouts are handled by ZPool and not by us. ZPool.ca has been trusted by thousands of miners for a long time.
Atomicc

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:38:10 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 07:57:20 PM by Atomicc

Probably you have pasted a wrong address or a payout has been made. Check your ZPool statistics.

No way, I use the right address, as I wrote in the quoted message. Both RIGs are recognized by Zpool.
Problem is that statistic in Your program is not accurate. 40% higher than real earnings.
I can accept that it lost some time in algo switching, strange Zpool fees & BTC ratios (in some threads about Zpool it was 20%), but it is still not accurate.
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:41:47 PM

No way, I use the right address, as I wrote in the quoted message. Both RIGs are recognized by Zpool.
Problem is that statistic in Your program is not accurate. 40% higher than real earnings.
I can accept that it lost some time in algo switching, strange Zpool fees & BTC ratios (in some threads about Zpool it was 20%), but it is still not accurate.

All the statistics are identical to ZPool's. Specifically, if you mean the statistics displayed in the bottom status line, this is the instantaneous profit which is not always what you will receive in the end. This is because we cannot predict the future: i.e. what will happen after switching (the price may drop, difficulty rise etc.) Think of it as a very rough estimation.

I suggest moving this question to ZPool thread, you should be able to get more information there:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751272.0
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

So people, any feature request? Perhaps a feature you wished a mining software would have
but did not find it anywhere else?

Here is your opportunity to do it: write your ideas/suggestions/comments here!

Thanks Smiley
msallak1

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

I think there is nothing to worry about, it is just a profitability switching tool that switch to different algorithms on zpool.ca pool.
1) It would be nice if they add option to show command window so we can see mining progress like accepted shares ... etc
2) Also please try to add all profitable algorithms not just 10 algos.
3) when people have different cards on same system, it will be nice if cards can mine different things depending on their most profitable algo.
4) Last thing, releasing dedicated version for AMD card will be great.

Thank you very much.
coinmaster2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:19:00 PM

I think there is nothing to worry about, it is just a profitability switching tool that switch to different algorithms on zpool.ca pool.
1) It would be nice if they add option to show command window so we can see mining progress like accepted shares ... etc
2) Also please try to add all profitable algorithms not just 10 algos.
3) when people have different cards on same system, it will be nice if cards can mine different things depending on their most profitable algo.
4) Last thing, releasing dedicated version for AMD card will be great.

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much for the suggestions and your support.

A new version is on the way featuring even more algorithms PLUS a  new proprietary switching method that will give even higher earnings.

Stay tuned we will post more soon!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: